• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151020 - David Jacobs - Hubrids Part II Take II - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 20, 2015, 08:03:02 PM

Robert

What he's talking about now is making me think $ka-ching$!  There's wide open biz territory supplying the stuff hybrids need.

So that's his game, huh?  Convincing people to invest in his scheme to supply special food, clothes, plumbing, etc. as needed by these hubrids.  He just has to go around w some PowerPoints showing prototypes, & rake in the venture capital from the suckers.

Barfly

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 20, 2015, 11:11:42 PM
Yeah, never said I liked them. I actually hate them. Utter garbage. But it's a given that Bukowski hipsters hate them too.
WTF is a Bukowski hipster?
I have never been defined as a hipster, most people define me as a biker.
Just because i like reading Buk doesn't make me a hipster.
I read more philosophy books than any thing else, Hume, Kant are my faves

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Barfly on October 20, 2015, 11:12:01 PM
all of the woman i have met named Lisa i slept with the first 2 days of knowing them, the number is 4

Duly noted ... Anyone named Lisa here?

norland2424

Quote from: Robert on October 20, 2015, 11:15:50 PM
What he's talking about now is making me think $ka-ching$!  There's wide open biz territory supplying the stuff hybrids need.

So that's his game, huh?  Convincing people to invest in his scheme to supply special food, clothes, plumbing, etc. as needed by these hubrids.  He just has to go around w some PowerPoints showing prototypes, & rake in the venture capital from the suckers.

Book deals are my guess.

Quote from: Barfly on October 20, 2015, 11:10:08 PM
Something i never understood, everybody seems to think aliens are more advanced that us, what if they are just a bunch of dumb asses that are like caveman and club their woman.
I agree. What if they stole that technology from another race and are now just running around the galaxy anal probing anything they can get their hands on - the sick bastards. ;)

Was Art speaking of Keith Rowland?  He already said he has no sense of humor.