• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bobo17

all

i am BACK !!!  BIG time
i talked to Art and he is still recovering, feeling week after having a bad bout of  newmonia
thank god for ariana as she is nursing him back to health.

this has invigorted me to continue on with the plans for the MEETING.
Please give art a few more days to recoup and then the MEETING plans will solidify.

thanks
bobo  a close personel freind of art's and long time friend, ham radio friend and gerneral all round best freind of arts

Quote from: bobo17 on August 27, 2016, 12:11:03 PM
all

i am BACK !!!  BIG time
i talked to Art and he is still recovering, feeling week after having a bad bout of  newmonia

Please give art a few more days to recoup and then the MEETING plans will solidify.

thanks
bobo  a close personel freind of art's and long time friend, ham radio friend and gerneral all round best freind of arts

Hi Art!  ;D

pate

i am BACK !!!  BIG time

thanks

Hey Art!  Hope you are feeling better!  I think I have an idea of who the stalker might be, please PM me for details.  Following are three videos whose purpose are three-fold:

1. To entertain you while you are recovering from your latest prize-fighting bout with old Lady Luck.

B. The three videos are also subtly encoded with a seekrut message that will give the accepted challenge/response for the PM communique I expect to receiver from you shortly?

&. As a special bonus I have added a third layer of encryption that are the answers to Next Tuesday's Tonopah Daily crossword (known to all to be the toughest one of the week, and I hear the first letter the Editor receives in the mail with all the correct answers gets the sender a lovely prize!  Won't THEY be surprised if THEY get the answers before the issue is published?)

That last bit, my good sir, should be all the carrot you need to return to the air!

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES*!

BEHOLD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niW2tHNhpEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYo2c3bH4MA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x4vw6B8TGM

-----

*unless it is the first of the series, which is a cover that was covered by the second two ARTists that I was sadly unable to locate on the 'tubes, I suspect THEIR involvement (or it is a layer of open-key encryption required to unlock the myshteries of the code-key for the second y third.  Only the Shadow knows...

ge30542

all

i am BACK !!!  BIG time

thanks

Yes, hello Art.

PKaiser

Gabcast tonight hosted by jaz and yours truly, along with a couple of others that I am unsure of.  Be there at 11 ET!!!!!

LucaParcelli

Quote from: PKaiser on August 27, 2016, 04:48:35 PM
Gabcast tonight hosted by jaz and yours truly, along with a couple of others that I am unsure of.  Be there at 11 ET!!!!!
Pleased to meet you Pkaiser...

I am one of those "others", so we better change that before 11 PM!

Can't WAIT!

PKaiser

Quote from: LucaParcelli on August 27, 2016, 04:50:53 PM
Pleased to meet you Pkaiser...

I am one of those "others", so we better change that before 11 PM!

Can't WAIT!

I'm sorry Luca, I meant I didn't know who else had volunteered.  Glad you have!  Do you know who the fourth is?

pate

Quote from: PKaiser on August 27, 2016, 04:53:01 PM
I'm sorry Luca, I meant I didn't know who else had volunteered.  Glad you have!  Do you know who the fourth is?

I think what you are saying is that you NEEDA fourth for a hand of whist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxb4oLPoNQs

ADM;  please delete if this ruins the Artistic flow of the thread, TYIA!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 25, 2016, 11:33:59 AM
I have no reason to be triggered my wife is not Asian or mail order ~desu

Asian women age better than American women it's a fact. Asians are the true master race, take Art Bell red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

My dad had a former ex co worker, actually go through with a mail order bride. Apparently it worked out for them, pretty unusual but I'm not here to judge, to each their own.

albrecht

Alert: 'Day After Tomorrow' on one  of  the Starz channels. Watch to ensure Art and Whitley get some residuals.

GravitySucks

Knapp night tonight

ge30542

This is the longest, most eff'd up night at work in a long long time.
Wassup Art? You da man!

bobo17

all
i have decided TO COME BACK AND WORK ON THE MEETING
note:  this is THE LAST CHANCE THOUGH
i apreciate all the massages to my inbox
mv will not be happy as it cost a lot to store these massages but i like to keep them for inspiration.

i talked to art recently and he is doing better but is still week due to newmonia and OCD (many years of smoking...i tried to tell him), but as soon as he gives me the ok, i will start organizing the MEETING.

i am looking for someone is just an average listner, no close ties to him like me.
that way i can reinforce that it is the average listner that mises him and not just his closer personel freinds like me and bob and sue crane etc et al.

again thanks everyone for  you understanding.
now we wate for art to get better and look forward to all the stories he will be able to tell when we get him back on the air.

thanks everyone..you all no who you are...you are the best

bobo

Quote from: bobo17 on August 29, 2016, 05:07:02 PM
all
mv will not be happy as it cost a lot to store these massages but i like to keep them for inspiration.

i talked to art recently and he is doing better but is still week due to newmonia and OCD (many years of smoking...i tried to tell him), but as soon as he gives me the ok, i will start organizing the MEETING.

i am looking for someone is just an average listner, no close ties to him like me.
that way i can reinforce that it is the average listner that mises him and not just his closer personel freinds like me and bob and sue crane etc et al.

now we wate for art to get better and look forward to all the stories he will be able to tell when we get him back on the air.

bobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzLfPwl5cg

PaulAtreides

but is still week due to newmonia
bobo

Newmonia?  Newmonia?  Really?  This is not a George Noory forum.

not just his closer personel freinds like me and bob and sue crane etc et al.

bobo

Do you work for the C Crane factory in China? That would explain quite a bit.

all

bobo

Hi Art!  ;D

all

i am BACK !!!  BIG time

thanks

I Warned You...

For anyone that wants to see the road leading into Bobo's house, I'll leave the link here for today.

Warning:  NSFW

https://filetea.me/t1ss7oeWQiOTHaVP1ufDN3n4w

whoozit

Bobo knows how to quit quitting.

A show of hands: 

Remember that weird story about someone putting out a rant against Filipinos and signing Art Bell's name to it?  It was said to have been done by someone accessing a public computer in a library in San Diego.  This got Art into a lot of hot water with Filipinos and he was all agitated about it, denying it up and down.

The story always seemed strange to me.  Who would do that?  How many people even know who Art is, let alone remember him?

Now that we know him a little better, does it not make more sense he had some spat with Ramona, typed it up and emailed it off, instead of some random person framing him?  Just asking

ge30542

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2016, 09:55:04 PM
A show of hands: 

Remember that weird story about someone putting out a rant against Filipinos and signing Art Bell's name to it?  It was said to have been done by someone accessing a public computer in a library in San Diego.  This got Art into a lot of hot water with Filipinos and he was all agitated about it, denying it up and down.

The story always seemed strange to me.  Who would do that?  How many people even know who Art is, let alone remember him?

Now that we know him a little better, does it not make more sense he had some spat with Ramona, typed it up and emailed it off, instead of some random person framing him?  Just asking
Paper Boy, you may be right.
When did that occur?  I've never seen the writing, but have heard him mention it. I assumed it happened in the late 90s.

Quote from: ge30542 on August 30, 2016, 09:58:01 PM
Paper Boy, you may be right.
When did that occur?  I've never seen the writing, but have heard him mention it. I assumed it happened in the late 90s.

I'm not sure, but all the odd, unlikely stories that he's put out in the past - I just don't buy them anymore.

ge30542

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2016, 10:03:01 PM
I'm not sure, but all the odd, unlikely stories that he's put out in the past - I just don't buy them anymore.
Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you don't buy the stalker story? Or the one about Heather having mad "on air skills"? 

I don't buy it either PaperBoy.

Element 115

Quote from: ge30542 on August 30, 2016, 10:11:49 PM
Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you don't buy the stalker story? Or the one about Heather having mad "on air skills"? 

I don't buy it either PaperBoy.

#bettereveryday

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2016, 09:55:04 PM
A show of hands: 

You've spent literally years on here blowing god knows how much time fucking with George Noory and Art Bell and you have no idea why someone would frivolously fuck with a celebrity?

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 30, 2016, 11:10:04 PM
You've spent literally years on here blowing god knows how much time fucking with George Noory and Art Bell and you have no idea why someone would frivolously fuck with a celebrity?

SciFi Strikes Again  :)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TigerLily on August 30, 2016, 11:21:19 PM
SciFi Strikes Again  :)

Hi Tiger *hugs*. He needs a punch back to reality every now and again. His mind runs away with itself at times.

WOTR

all

i am BACK !!!  BIG time

At least I stayed away for two weeks before coming back to continue ruining Bellgab.  How can we miss you if you won't go away?