• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2017, 01:19:52 PM
I love watching fags

It doesn't surprise me in the least, but I'm not your analyst.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
It doesn't surprise me in the least, but I'm not your analyst.

Good thing! You couldn't analyze your way out of a wet paper fag. Now, analize I'm sure you do, no problem.  ;) ;)

3OctaveFart

I am not here every day, dipshit. In fact I haven't been on this thread in a week or two. Some of us have families and celebrate this thing called 'the holidays', you know, interact with real people and stuff.

And don't get fresh with me or I will spank that little bottom in front of all the nice people here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 01:23:06 PM
I am not here every day, dipshit. In fact I haven't been on this thread in a week or two.

And don't get fresh with me or I will spank that little bottom in front of all the nice people here.

Oooh! The lost liberal is all worked up! I'm real scared now!  :o

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2017, 01:24:02 PM
Oooh! The lost liberal is all worked up! I'm real scared now!  :o

For God's sake, at least try to be amusing, even if you don't have the talent. This is stale old piss at best.

3OctaveFart

I am a classic, small-L, Jeffersonian liberal, as God intended us all to be.

Get it right or I will put you in a camel clutch, right here on this thread.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 01:16:22 PM
Trump is a pure psychopath. It's really rare to get to study one every day like this.

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2016/12/19/the-curious-world-of-donald-trumps-private-russian-connections/

>the-american-interest.com

ran by Francis Fukuyama, (((Zbigniew Brzezinski))), (((Eliot Cohen))) & (((Josef Joffe)))

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2008/07/cfr-jew-zbigniew-brzezinski-to-be-real.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Fukuyama
QuoteFukuyama is also associated with the rise of the neoconservative movement.

IntoTheTrashItGoes.jpg

3OctaveFart

Sredni, this guy has no game. Very few from the 4Chan invasion have.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 08, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

ran by Francis Fukuyama, (((Zbigniew Brzezinski))), (((Eliot Cohen))) & (((Josef Joffe)))

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2008/07/cfr-jew-zbigniew-brzezinski-to-be-real.html

IntoTheTrashItGoes.jpg
Speak English and anunciate your thoughts or fuck off and don't post me.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 01:29:44 PM
Speak English and anunciate your thoughts or fuck off and don't post me.

BAKA ~desu

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 01:23:06 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 11:06:40 AM
They can't win can they?

They tell you anything, and they're breaking the law! They don't, and they're hiding things.

Yes, it's illegal to leak classified info.  It's been claimed there is proof, so they must have leaked it, right? 

The report is for publication - either classified info is scrubbed, or a decision is made by the president to release it anyway.  When it finally comes out, there's nothing there - classified or otherwise.

So which is it - leaked classified intel, or there isn't anything there?  No one is going to believe they have proof, but every bit of it is so classified they can't release any of it.  Sorry, after eight years of this, the Obama Administration is no longer entitled to the benefit of the doubt.

Frankly, Hilary Clinton should have been arrested and sent to prison for keeping classified documents on her homebrew server.  That the Russians - or someone - hacked into them, released them, and that turned out to be damaging to her candidacy seems fitting.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 01:11:31 PM
I love Yorkie more than you, don't drive a wedge between us. Also, don't think that getting the approval of BellGab's biggest chimp is some sort of accolade. Back to painting your nails, you stupid cow.

He goes from zero to bitch in no time doesn't he. He really gets cranky when he thinks that you're trying to come between him and his daddy.  You probably shouldn't look him directly in the eye or get your fingers too close to his mouth when he gets like this.

Yorkshire pud

How is your reporting of me to MV about my alleged dual membership panning out? (Roswell Art being my other name apparently). Can you let me know, then I can prepare. Ta.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 08, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

Frankly, Hilary Clinton should have been arrested and sent to prison for keeping classified documents on her homebrew server.  That the Russians - or someone - hacked into them, released them, and that turned out to be damaging to her candidacy seems fitting.

She not only put the country at risk with her reckless behavior (after all, governments classify things for a reason, right?), but if she had been elected to Commander in Chief, no ally would have wanted to share classified information with us, since with HRC at the helm, no information would ever truly be classified.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:29:31 PM
Take Clinton, in fact, take the DNC out of the equation. You're left with Putin sanctioning the disruption of the US electoral (at the very least) process. Unless of course Assange's protests to the contrary are viewed more credible than the entire US security agencies...

Well, no one is denying the leaked emails are real.  Yes someone hacked and leaked them.  The aftermath of all this has all the earmarks of a sleazy Democrat Op to discredit Trump - to tie his hands in working with the Russians by trying to further damage our relationship with them.  I guess it's too bad Trump and Putin are too smart to play along with it. 

I think Obama's weakness and being played like a fiddle by Putin is behind this revenge seeking.  How exactly does leaking emails showing Hilary's corrupt behind the scenes contact with CNN to get debate questions in advance ''disrupt'' the electoral process?  Why should the voters be denied this information? 

Isn't this a failure on CNNs' part to be ''fair and balanced'', and a failure on the part of the rest of Big Media to root out and expose corruption?  Shouldn't that be the story?  Beyond that, at what point does this continuing destruction of our foreign policy fall under the category of Treason?

Yorkshire pud

Yes, it's illegal to leak classified info.  It's been claimed there is proof, so they must have leaked it, right? 

The report is for publication - either classified info is scrubbed, or a decision is made by the president to release it anyway.  When it finally comes out, there's nothing there - classified or otherwise.

So which is it - leaked classified intel, or there isn't anything there?  No one is going to believe they have proof, but every bit of it is so classified they can't release any of it.  Sorry, after eight years of this, the Obama Administration is no longer entitled to the benefit of the doubt.

You know as well as I do the 17 different agencies won't release classified info. Whether its hacking the WH, DMC, or if it were another espionage case. How much do you know about any classified info?

The reason should be obvious: The Russians have either a mole(s), or a flaw(s) in their 'anonymous' methods. The CIA, MI5, etc would be really silly to make public who or what it is.

You never let the enemy know what you know or how you came to know it, unless its beneficial to you.

3OctaveFart

IntoTheTrashItGoes.jpg
The American Interest is a quarterly that rose from opposition to Bush policy. Contributors are known for their expertise in international affairs, global strategy and military science (viz., the stuff you don't know dick about). When your droppings get published in a major periodical you will let us all know.

Yorkshire pud

The Clinton camp wanted the FBI to release everything they had last november didn't they?

An alleged NYPD 'chief' (chief of what isn't clear), demanded that the FBI release what they had, if not, the NYPD would!

What happened? The NYPD get scared? The FBI were scared, even though the Dems almost demanded they make public their findings?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 02:02:50 PM
You know as well as I do the 17 different agencies won't release classified info. Whether its hacking the WH, DMC, or if it were another espionage case. How much do you know about any classified info?

The reason should be obvious: The Russians have either a mole(s), or a flaw(s) in their 'anonymous' methods. The CIA, MI5, etc would be really silly to make public who or what it is.

You never let the enemy know what you know or how you came to know it, unless its beneficial to you.

First of all, intelligence agencies are not above leaking info.  They do it all the time.

Second, the US spies on everyone, and everyone spies on us.  That part of it is making a mountain out of a molehill.  This is a story designed to misdirect additional scrutiny away from Hilary's illegal server, her corruption, the corruption at CNN, to discredit Trump, and to damage our relationship with Russia.

Juan

Yorkie, you may not remember, but James Clapper lied to Congress when he testified that US intelligence agencies do not collect data on millions of Americans.  Only a few days later Snowden's leaks showed the NSA collecting cell phone data on millions.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2013/06/fire_dni_james_clapper_he_lied_to_congress_about_nsa_surveillance.html

I think this is partly why he is not believed by many now.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 02:08:31 PM
The Clinton camp wanted the FBI to release everything they had last november didn't they?

An alleged NYPD 'chief' (chief of what isn't clear), demanded that the FBI release what they had, if not, the NYPD would!

What happened? The NYPD get scared? The FBI were scared, even though the Dems almost demanded they make public their findings?

Stay tuned Pud.  The fat lady is still backstage.

3OctaveFart

Inglorious Bitch, I haven't voted Democrat since 1996 and don't give two figs about the social justice movement. I hate Idiot America and its high priests.

Trump personifies willful ignorance. This guy doesn't even know what the fuck he is - he was a Manhattan Liberal in the 1980s.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 01:58:24 PM
She not only put the country at risk with her reckless behavior (after all, governments classify things for a reason, right?), but if she had been elected to Commander in Chief, no ally would have wanted to share classified information with us, since with HRC at the helm, no information would ever truly be classified.

Well, in that case, the WH is going to be short of visitors, because very few world leaders (in the west at least) have really expressed a desire to work on an intellectual level that involves grown up things with Trump. Sure, officials from  places where he's throwing up a new glass palace are queuing up to kiss his ring, but not many. This throws up another dilemma; do they stay at Trump towers when they make a state visit, or not? If they do, they're 'great people' and get favours. If not, they're 'terrible people', and won't get a ride to the airport.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 02:02:50 PM

Opsec

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 02:08:31 PM

I stopped following the story of Hilary and her dodging accountability for unsecure servers at some point before this, when it became clear she wasn't going to be held to account. 

What I will offer is the FBI is a federal agency, and thus under Obama.  You'll have to ask him why it wasn't released if ''the Dems almost demanded they make public their findings''.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 01:26:09 PM
For God's sake, at least try to be amusing, even if you don't have the talent. This is stale old piss at best.

Meh...you keep responding. You know what they say about small things amusing small minds.  ;)

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 02:13:49 PM
Inglorious Bitch, I haven't voted Democrat since 1996...

Then you're not a Jeffersonian liberal.

Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, Clinton.  That is about as far as one can be from Jeffersonian Liberalism in the US.  And yes, I realize the alternatives were not exactly Jeffersonian Liberals either.