• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2017, 06:21:52 AM
Nope. FAIL!  ::)

They didn't even get the translation right.  :D

In English it reads something like "your mother has very lovely breasts but her mustache needs trimming."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 08, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

The ''intelligence community'' broke the law in leaking classified information to the media -

They can't win can they?

but no matter, it's ok because it's useful for the Democrats.   The long anticipated ''report'' we finally get is full of assertions that Putin wanted to hurt Clinton and help Trump, but zero evidence is offered - none.

They tell you anything, and they're breaking the law! They don't, and they're hiding things.

Yes Trump should be scrutinized.  But so should Obama and Mrs Clinton have been, and, frankly, Bernie Sanders.  This is all so over the top, so completely unprecedented. 

Unprecedented if you ignore the previous eight years when Obama has been accused of grabbing yer gurns; introducing martial law; forcing the army to round everyone up and put them in FEMA camps; disband the dollar; poison everyone with nerve gas, or hundreds of other things he's apparently going to do in 'a few months from now'.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 08, 2017, 07:12:34 AM
Well, I'll take a T for timely at least :)   And the principle retains merit (enough)

Good to see you around again.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 11:06:40 AM
They can't win can they?

They tell you anything, and they're breaking the law! They don't, and they're hiding things.

Unprecedented if you ignore the previous eight years when Obama has been accused of grabbing yer gurns; introducing martial law; forcing the army to round everyone up and put them in FEMA camps; disband the dollar; poison everyone with nerve gas, or hundreds of other things he's apparently going to do in 'a few months from now'.
The strange thing is that the leaked DNC etc emails show that Billary, the DNC, and her operatives were pulling for Trump and supporting him during the initial Republican primary campaigns. They, and presumably Putin, got who they wanted and now they complain? Nobody is talking about the content of the emails, which was never denied, of the emails though. It is easier to blame evil Rooskies than things like a damaged, corrupt candidate, not visiting places like Wisconsin, counting on certain constituencies to just "turn up," collaborating with the DNC to take out Bernie and his voters, contempt towards many voting blocs, etc.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2017, 12:12:05 PM
The strange thing is that the leaked DNC etc emails show that Billary, the DNC, and her operatives were pulling for Trump and supporting him during the initial Republican primary campaigns. They, and presumably Putin, got who they wanted and now they complain? Nobody is talking about the content of the emails, which was never denied, of the emails though. It is easier to blame evil Rooskies than things like a damaged, corrupt candidate, not visiting places like Wisconsin, counting on certain constituencies to just "turn up," collaborating with the DNC to take out Bernie and his voters, contempt towards many voting blocs, etc.

Details, details. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2017, 12:12:05 PM

Take Clinton, in fact, take the DNC out of the equation. You're left with Putin sanctioning the disruption of the US electoral (at the very least) process. Unless of course Assange's protests to the contrary are viewed more credible than the entire US security agencies. Trump being is usual 'opens mouth (twitter) and doesn't engage brain' mode, revealed more than he probably realises, when he said catagorically that Russia didn't hack anything, before the security agencies presented their findings. How did he know? Hunch? Feeling? He does seem to do everything on how he feels that day, rather than evidence, facts and critical thinking.

His other revelation was him saying he knows 'all about hacking'. How? I've used computers regularly since about 96, and wouldn't have a clue how to hack a server, which is probably the same as 99%+ of those who use the internet.

He's just like Senda in so many ways. Telling the world unguarded things that should often kept private; and then later, instead of saying " oh, I got that wrong", tries to blame the press, or Clinton or the lad down the street for misquoting his all to see twitter feed! Or his other favourite, point to another shiny thing to distract his incompetence. How stupid does he think everyone else is? As stupid as him?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:29:31 PM
Unless of course Assange's protests to the contrary are viewed more credible than the entire US security agencies.

They are.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2017, 12:31:13 PM
They are.  :)

You keep believing that. Give him a call when you need terrorists trackng, see what he says....but don't expect an audience, he's a little indisposed right now.

Take Clinton, in fact, take the DNC out of the equation.

Why are we taking Clinton out of the equation? Why does a criminal get a free pass? She's a lot like Senda herself, always playing the victim and always getting over.

Could you imagine if Trump had gotten debate questions beforehand?!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/31/hacked-emails-suggest-trump-was-right-after-all-clinton-got-previews-of-some-debate-questions/

And here is the Hildebeast camp railroading Bernie Sanders who should have been the Democratic nominee, not Hilary. Why is it OK when Hilary perverts the democratic process but not when Trump is perceived to? Why the double standard?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/24/here-are-the-latest-most-damaging-things-in-the-dncs-leaked-emails/?utm_term=.134677c29f4e

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 12:39:00 PM
Why are we taking Clinton out of the equation? Why does a criminal get a free pass? She's a lot like Senda herself, always playing the victim and always getting over.

Could you imagine if Trump had gotten debate questions beforehand?!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/31/hacked-emails-suggest-trump-was-right-after-all-clinton-got-previews-of-some-debate-questions/

She's a criminal convicted by which court? The court of public opinion? Or the ones that are used in the realworld for everyone?

Trump wouldn't have known what to do with being pre warned of the questions. He'd still be an inarticulate moron, with the manners of a retarded chimp.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 12:39:00 PM
Why are we taking Clinton out of the equation? Why does a criminal get a free pass?

It's convenient to his argument and he hates when people don't play along. Just like Hillary.  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:41:10 PM
She's a criminal convicted by which court? The court of public opinion? Or the ones that are used in the realworld for everyone?

He's right, ya know.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:41:10 PM
She's a criminal convicted by which court?

Let me remind you that OJ Simpson was also acquitted of any crime. I guess that means he was also innocent.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 12:45:34 PM
Let me remind you that OJ Simpson was also acquitted of any crime. I guess that means he was also innocent.  ::)

You're just saying that because he's black. You ought to change your name to 'RacistBitch'.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 12:46:53 PM
You're just saying that because he's black. You ought to change your name to 'RacistBitch'.
With that line of reasoning, I see that you are a democrat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

Miscarriages of justice are not the same as someone being convicted before reaching court. Or do you see the USA having kangaroo courts the same as Zimbabwe, but without the court part?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

This squirrelly rhetoric is typical of you, you suburban Nazi slut.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

There's nothing democrat about him, and how he treats the gillies and chambermaids, footmen and chauffeurs.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:52:41 PM
There's nothing democrat about him, and how he treats the gillies and chambermaids, footmen and chauffeurs.

'Droit de seigneur' has been abolished, except for my neck of the woods.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:50:23 PM
Miscarriages of justice are not the same as someone being convicted before reaching court. Or do you see the USA having kangaroo courts the same as Zimbabwe, but without the court part?

Look, it's patently obvious that you are a Clinton supporter even though you say you are not. You want to hang Trump for having a splinter in his eye and give Hillary a free pass when she has a log in hers. That's your prerogative, but at least be honest about it.

There is plenty of evidence that the Clintons have done illegal things over the years. Just because they are slippery does not mean that they are innocent, yet that's the argument that you seem to be using - someone must be innocent if they haven't been convicted.

And why do you assume OJ is guilty? Maybe he is just as innocent as the Clintons are in your eyes. People see what they want to see, especially when they are married to their beliefs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 12:54:22 PM
'Droit de seigneur' has been abolished, except for my neck of the woods.

I'd hardly call 55000 acres , including four villages, 27 farms and several woods, as a 'neck'.

WOTR

...when he said catagorically that Russia didn't hack anything, before the security agencies presented their findings. How did he know? Hunch? Feeling?
A little birdie tweeted in his ear.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 12:57:16 PM
Look, it's patently obvious that you are a Clinton supporter even though you say you are not. You want to hang Trump for having a splinter in his eye and give Hillary a free pass when she has a log in hers. That's your prerogative, but at least be honest about it.

There is plenty of evidence that the Clintons have done illegal things over the years. Just because they are slippery does not mean that they are innocent, yet that's the argument that you seem to be using - someone must be innocent if they haven't been convicted.

And why do you assume OJ is guilty? Maybe he is just as innocent as the Clintons are in your eyes. People see what they want to see, especially when they are married to their beliefs.

You win the Bellgab Sanitation Award for cutting through the most bullshit in a single post. Congratulations!  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2017, 01:04:48 PM
You win the Bellgab Sanitation Award for cutting through the most bullshit in a single post. Congratulations!  :D
:D

I love Yorkie, but don't like the double standard.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2017, 01:07:18 PM
:D

I love Yorkie, but don't like the double standard.

I love Yorkie more than you, don't drive a wedge between us. Also, don't think that getting the approval of BellGab's biggest chimp is some sort of accolade. Back to painting your nails, you stupid cow.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 01:11:31 PM
I love Yorkie more than you, don't drive a wedge between us.
Easy boy. I'm sure he still finds you attractive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 08, 2017, 01:11:31 PM
I love Yorkie more than you, don't drive a wedge between us. Also, don't think that getting the approval of BellGab's biggest chimp is some sort of accolade. Back to painting your nails, you stupid cow.

I love watching fags get all worked up over politics. It's so dramatic yet unimpressive at the same time.   :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 01:16:22 PM
Trump is a pure psychopath. It's really rare to get to study one every day like this.

So are you and you're here often enough. Big deal!  ::)