• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

jazmunda

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 06:27:29 PM
This is SWT's mother in law from about ten years ago. This is her on a wine trade visit to the UK.

Are you implying that you had a liaison with SWT's mother in law? Could you be Guiselle's real father and SWT's real father in law.

https://youtu.be/5JSCbEKsguQ

The viscous plot thickens ....

akwilly

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 26, 2017, 06:34:11 PM
Don't think he has room on his chest.  However, here are some viable suggestions for his gut.
hell ya Starr!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on January 26, 2017, 06:36:38 PM
Are you implying that you had a liaison with SWT's mother in law? Could you be Guiselle's real father and SWT's real father in law.

I can only say that a contact with the Cabalâ,,¢, made contact with a mutual friend of SWT and his lovely wife. Imogene-Guieselle graciously supplied the photo of her beloved mother.

There was a short note attached regarding how Chantelle (Imogene Guieselle's mother) has been made aware of BG, and has started reading the Falkie thread. Apparently she's up to the first few pages and is sympathetic to Senda; however, SWT and his wife have forewarned her what is to come and not to be persuaded to make any donations.

jazmunda

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 06:43:45 PM
I can only say that a contact with the Cabalâ,,¢, made contact with a mutual friend of SWT and his lovely wife. Imogene-Guieselle graciously supplied the photo of her beloved mother.

There was a short note attached regarding how Chantelle (Imogene Guieselle's mother) has been made aware of BG, and has started reading the Falkie thread. Apparently she's up to the first few pages and is sympathetic to Senda; however, SWT and his wife have forewarned her what is to come and not to be persuaded to make any donations.

You can tell her she does not need to Google how to fix the mirror image issue on iMovie as that has already been rectified.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

I remember starting on those first few pages myself, seems like ages ago...

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on January 26, 2017, 06:47:24 PM
You can tell her she does not need to Google how to fix the mirror image issue on iMovie as that has already been rectified.

Hahahahahahaha

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 05:46:29 PM
It makes me wonder if Chefist's source can be trusted, You know? 

I've noticed little things here and there, that make me wonder.

Maybe it's just me....?

Right?

starrmtn001

Look how fast this thread is catching up to the GNS thread.

I joined here, three years before the falkie thread even existed, and the GNS thread kept us busy in those early days.  It seems like ages ago.

Wait.  It IS ages ago!  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

Not possible. You should have her in your ear 24/7.  8)

I'm not that easy to get rid of.  Nice try tho.  ;D  :-*

chefist

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 06:27:29 PM
This is SWT's mother in law from about ten years ago. This is her on a wine trade visit to the UK.

That's not the only trade she's interested in, so I'm told. A rare picture taken with her knees together.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 26, 2017, 07:23:43 PM
That's what the black guys told Senda in prison.

Where the fucking hell have you been?!!!!!

I want a full report.  :(

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 26, 2017, 07:25:54 PM
That's not the only trade she's interested in, so I'm told. A rare picture taken with her knees together.

I knew there had to be more to this story...

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 26, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

SREDNI!!!!  Welcome back! ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 26, 2017, 07:29:11 PM
SREDNI!!!!  Welcome back! ;D

Settle down; all he's done is take the pacifier out of his mouth and the cock out of his rectum.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 26, 2017, 04:36:14 PM
Can you give us an idea of what you are planning your first hundred days?

My top priority is to stop the eviL vanderhoVen from hacking/tampering with Mr. Senda's computer and devices. The "Falkie Leaks" are also a priority. Lastly, the Circle must be held to account for their treachery. George will be winning so much BellGab will be forced to ask him if he's tired of winning.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 26, 2017, 07:29:59 PM
Settle down; all he's done is take the pacifier out of his mouth and the cock out of his rectum.

Butt, butt, he's speaking in full sentences again.  That's gotta count for sumpthin'. :o

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 26, 2017, 07:23:43 PM
That's what the black guys told Senda in prison.
Blacks Guys (not racist, just what they were)
by plural, are YOU implying they all were inboxing Falkie's blue turd eye AT THE SAME TIME ?
jailhouse video ?
(I bet that has become an underground favorite of jailers all over California, no wonder all the cops know Falkie)
ewwww

chefist

Quote from: jaz on January 26, 2017, 06:36:38 PM

https://youtu.be/5JSCbEKsguQ

Part of my responsibility as a father is to ridicule movies like these with my daughter. She appreciates the humor and often agrees.