• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

ChandlersDad

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 28, 2015, 10:37:32 PM
Glendale?  Hell, bro, in this worldwide phenomena that is ART BELL, we're neighbors.  Keep the noise down, willya?

I'll do my best. Glendale is my home town. Still live there.

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: GeoNemesis on July 28, 2015, 10:41:20 PM
Dolan had little to do with the Slides in Mexico City. Prior to the show, he said he would reserve judgement until he could go to the show and see more detail. He would discuss it afterward.

I think he may have been a little fooled at the show because immediately afterwards it appeared he was taking it seriously... 

But that's all, he did not orchestrate the thing with the slides at all.
100% Wrong and it really doesnt have anything to do with the lead up to the Slide presentation, it has everything to do with his C2CAM interview the night of the presentation and his attitude and interviews weeks afterwards. He defended that they werent of a mummy for many weeks after they were absolutely proven to be. He is garbage.

Claudius

Actually can everyone on here call in to question him about the Mummy.

Pumamama

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 10:43:08 PM
He just said he doesnt get paid for conferences!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It is public knowledge that he gets paid!!!!!! He is such a lying scumbag, god I detest him soooooooooooooooo much.

Aw, don't be shy. Open up. Go on, tell us what you *really* think.

dan7800

I am interesting to hear calls here. One side of me wants him to answer the tough questions, the other half says that if he gets them, other guests may shy away from being "blasted" with tough questions and stay on shows like C2C. With that said, maybe that is a good thing. I'd prefer to listen to smart, trustworthy guests regarding just about any topics over frauds.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 28, 2015, 10:36:57 PM
Trainspotters?

Possibly doesn't translate from UK to US. Trainspotters stand at the end of platforms in train stations in anoraks with thermos flasks of hot sweet tea and fish paste sandwiches and keep note of the trains coming in and out. Less of them than their used to be in the grand old days of steam, but they're still to be seen.

dan7800

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 10:45:26 PM

Hello Richard, my mummy has a question for you.....

Claudius

People are making money off of this.
**cough**
Like me.

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 10:44:29 PM
You seriously need to call him to call him out on this stuff, just do it politely so you're not thrown off.

Trust me Ive tried calling in on many shows he has been on and dont get through, Ill do my best tonight but I might be a little too animated to put it nicely right now because I truly f'ing hope Dolan is caught by ISIS.

bateman

Oh, he also bought Romanek's "alien in the window"

paladin1991

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 28, 2015, 10:44:54 PM
I'll do my best. Glendale is my home town. Still live there.
Used to live in Long Bitch.  Now in Anacrime.

EvB

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 10:45:26 PM

I can't - I know so little aobut the situation and am too stoned to fly by the seat of my panties.  But I'd DEARLY love to hear you all try.   ::)

zeebo

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 28, 2015, 10:44:36 PM
he said he got paid but not a lot, which is bullshit. he makes bank

More than the guy who had the travelling bigfoot show in his winnebago?

Claudius

Quote from: bateman on July 28, 2015, 10:46:32 PM
Oh, he also bought Romanek's "alien in the window"

Alien in the window is one of my personal favs. Certainly not a man in a rubber mask.

serenity

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 28, 2015, 10:47:03 PM

I get it you want to be near the NEX

Spinner

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 10:43:08 PM
He just said he doesnt get paid for conferences!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It is public knowledge that he gets paid!!!!!! He is such a lying scumbag, god I detest him soooooooooooooooo much.

That's not what he said. He said that he doesn't get paid a lot.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on July 28, 2015, 10:31:36 PM
YUP

To be fair, I don't believe he was the one charging people or the one who organized the event. However, I do think he was paid to be there and promote the event.

HumanBeing

Quote from: dan7800 on July 28, 2015, 10:31:01 PM
Is this the guy who, like a month or 2 ago, claimed he had evidence of aliens, charged people for access, and then put on a BS presentation?

Jamie Maussan is the guy who orchestrated that event.

bateman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 28, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
To be fair, I don't believe he was the one charging people or the one who organized the event. However, I do think he was paid to be there and promote the event.

He was indeed paid, and this isn't his first blunder by any means.

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 28, 2015, 10:47:03 PM
Heh heh heh.  Yeah, I can laugh.  I was born in Santa Monica! ;D

ChandlersDad

Is Dolan a government disclosure nut? That will never happen. Rumor has it that he has been more and more snuggly with Exopolitics people, since that is where the money is in ufology nowadays.

Catsmile

"Roll over and take it."

Yes, Weeber me blue overlords!

zeebo

Quote from: zeebo on July 28, 2015, 10:51:08 PM
"Occupy Area 51" ... um good luck with that.

Yeah that's gonna make the camo dudes happy...

From disclosure to Donald Trump in 60 seconds.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on July 28, 2015, 10:49:30 PM
He was indeed paid, and this isn't his first blunder by any means.

Yeah, he and all the other people involved with the Roswell slides are a joke to me now.