eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 23, 2020, 02:54:59 PM
Sounds like lyrics to a country song

LOL.

Here is the full version of it:
(posted by Tootsie on AssGab)
Re: ASSERAE IS SHOWING HIS SCHIZOID
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 09:25:59 pm »

ok..i've had it with you, asserae.. you sick schizophenic peace of garbage.. I can be mean and cruel like the rest of you when pushed to it.. You are gay and were in love with Groyper. you told me you "gave him your heart".  you moron..you have no woman "fiance"  you are as gay as they come.. not that their is anything inherently wrong with that but who do you think you are fooling, you sick asshole..i am tired of being nice to garbage..you and your sick poster can go f each other though I am sorry to have to break the news that she is a Woman!!!  poor schizoid Assera. wants to be like MV .to be a big hit site administrator.. I have more respect for MV and Bart Ell than you with your dumb little site and your 4 posters.. you are a real asshole .. asserae.. you have driven me to be mean to be honest and truthful , you schizoid nut

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 03:04:00 PMREGARDING AZZfag:

That little puke is after your money and your dick in his ass.
He is not after friendship.
He is desperately looking for a sugar daddy.

Jackstar

I'll settle for just the money, honestly.

Tootsie

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 03:04:00 PM
Guys/Gals:  Allow me to "virtue signal" my old, jewy hypocritical old, colostomy-bag-toten', balding, a supposed step or 2 slower, unhip, uncool, wop,
ass outta HERE!

I NOW QUIT BG 4eva

If this Tootsie is actually a young REAL chick = I can't support picking on her = I can't.

I hope Tootsie finds a Black or White dude soon, and gets away from BG.

No young lady should be here = FACT

yes, i know.. just bored i guess..it's only this bad because of that horrible thing, zaza,  being back all the time under new names..  and i tease asuka cause he's such a nazi.. bad me.. anyway.. good luck :) ;)

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 03:04:00 PMIf this Tootsie is actually a young REAL chick = I can't support picking on her = I can't.

Well past 40 and veryVERY huuuugggge.

Tootsie

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 03:14:24 PM

Well past 40 and veryVERY huuuugggge.

like you know, creature  ::)

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2020, 03:12:42 PM
I'll settle for just the money, honestly.

It's a package deal.
No splitting.

eviUru

Quote from: Tootsie on August 23, 2020, 03:15:18 PM
like you know, creature  ::)

Yes I do, coal burner and turd eater.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 03:01:48 PM
LOL.

Here is the full version of it:
(posted by Tootsie on AssGab)
Re: ASSERAE IS SHOWING HIS SCHIZOID
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 09:25:59 pm »

ok..i've had it with you, asserae.. you sick schizophenic peace of garbage.. I can be mean and cruel like the rest of you when pushed to it.. You are gay and were in love with Groyper. you told me you "gave him your heart".  you moron..you have no woman "fiance"  you are as gay as they come.. not that their is anything inherently wrong with that but who do you think you are fooling, you sick asshole..i am tired of being nice to garbage..you and your sick poster can go f each other though I am sorry to have to break the news that she is a Woman!!!  poor schizoid Assera. wants to be like MV .to be a big hit site administrator.. I have more respect for MV and Bart Ell than you with your dumb little site and your 4 posters.. you are a real asshole .. asserae.. you have driven me to be mean to be honest and truthful , you schizoid nut

The internet is filled with ex girlfriends stalking you, trust me I know.

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 23, 2020, 03:19:39 PM

maybe they were stalking you but me and azz were just having a great fight.. we both said things we didn't mean the next day.. that creature, zaza, is making something of it that wasn't the case...and i was trying to keep a low profile on here..  :-\  oh well, God bless all .. we really need it now .. take care...  :-* :-*

eviUru

Quote from: Tootsie on August 23, 2020, 03:25:29 PMand i was trying to keep a low profile on here..

your huuugggness and the smell of turds coming out from your mouth make this task impossible

How can you put fresh steaming turds in your mouth is so beyond me.
you degenerate garbage
you are not worthy to be called human

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 23, 2020, 01:50:20 PM
BellGab used to have better trolls.

I'm seeing some weak-ass shit today.

Apogees, for they know knot what they dew!

eviUru

I'm sure MeatRon is reading all this drama and is very happy that the USA hating ASS-REAR is getting dry fucked into his thick horse skull.

pate

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 23, 2020, 03:19:39 PM

Tautological Spear Mints left on pillows again, Daniel>?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on August 23, 2020, 04:28:49 PM
Tautological Spear Mints left on pillows again, Daniel>?

Oh I see you're still mad lol.

pate

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 23, 2020, 04:37:57 PM
Oh I see you're still mad lol.

This was a good one, Coach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqHNZoMa5U

Do you 'ave any neu material"?, Daniel

eviUru

WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

Ciardelo is listed as registered member on AssGab.

One wrong word, one wrong point of view and ASS-HEAD will doxx you.
Your IP and email address will be posted.
He did it to others in the past.
ASS-HEAD is emotionally and mentally unstable. Many times there is "nobody home" in his brain. Just pack of demons roaming around.

eviUru

Few months ago ASS-HEAD was doxxing VC on BellGab.
I don't remember what thread that was in, most likely in this thread.

ASS-HEAD posted some personal info about VC and some very serious accusations.
There was few posts made by that little rat ASS-HEAD doxxing VC.
After that VC wend silent for around 3 or 4 weeks.
I'm not sure if that was related to doxxing or some other reason for long pause by VC from Bellgab.

That little rat is A pile of shit and shouldn't be trusted at all, even when he plays nice soft and very friendly.
Eventually that little smelly rat turns on you if he doesn't get your full attention and submission.
Little despicable cockroach.
He shouldn't be even called human.

VC

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 04:00:31 PM
I'm sure MeatRon is reading all this drama and is very happy that the USA hating ASS-REAR is getting dry fucked into his thick horse skull.

It still posts here under its root sock account. Its SO/SMM confirms it has hair on its scalp and is not bald shaven.

It has to hide its past as Metron2267 butt can't help itself to MOAR ME-tron. ;D

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 11:03:05 AM
I'm trying to figure it out who is bigger attention seeker whore. you or ASSREAR horse face ladyboy rat.

They can't get enough of each other including the 22 pages of "gay spat" marketing AzzStab.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 03:04:00 PM

Let's schedule a short call when it is convenient for us both, so we can iron out this misunderstanding.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 11:08:32 PM
Let's schedule a short call when it is convenient for us both, so we can iron out this misunderstanding.

LOL, little bottom boy ASS-HEAD is in heat.

"GO AWAY" -Great Rubini 2020

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 11:08:32 PMRUBINI/.... so we can iron out this misunderstanding.

Otherwise ASS-HEAD will send you photos of him putting his turds into his mouth.
Looks like he has vast collection of that filth on his computer.
Picture of Tootsie swallowing a turd is prime example of his turd eatin' library.
What a disgusting subhuman.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 11:08:32 PM

3 way!?

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2020, 11:34:37 PM
The password is, "Hooked On A Feeling." Godspeed.

Lol, OK, that was funny.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Tootsie on August 23, 2020, 03:25:29 PM
maybe they were stalking you but me and azz were just having a great fight.. we both said things we didn't mean the next day.. that creature, zaza, is making something of it that wasn't the case...and i was trying to keep a low profile on here..  :-\  oh well, God bless all .. we really need it now .. take care...  :-* :-*

God Bless You and all sons and daughters of the LIVING GOD. JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS TO SAVE OUR SOULS! That kind of gift is not to be overlooked, or underestimated. xoxoxo

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2020, 11:34:37 PM
The password is, "Hooked On A Feeling." Godspeed.

I love you Mr. Star!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 23, 2020, 11:37:23 PM
I love you Mr. Star!!!

Wayfarer, you ignorant s***. I told you--never call me "mister." ESPECIALLY NOT IN PUBLIC, YOU'VE BEEN CAUTIONED ABOUT THIS. Now shut your w****ish mouth and wait 5 minutes before trying again. Get it right this time. GET IT TOGETHER B****lips.

She made me write and post this.

Jackstar

Quote from: Tootsie on August 23, 2020, 03:25:29 PM
i was trying to keep a low profile on here..  :-\  oh well, God bless all .. we really need it now .. take care...  :-* :-*

"Trying" the operative word here.