• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

Freyja

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 11, 2015, 12:14:43 AM
The direction we're moving is revolution.  Poison pills in elementary schools

Structures????!?!?!??!?!?!!!!   Call RCH!

LOL...he's probably listening and will talk about this on OSOM tonight!

Glad we already have a designated guy who calls in on every single show.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Jackstar on August 11, 2015, 12:08:12 AM
Oh for fuck's sake. Art could get Jesus on as a guest. The question, as always, is... "will he show up?"

Kevin Sorbo is a total idiot, and not in an entertaining way. Do we really need to listen to a right wing fundamentalist Christian repeating Alex Jones and Pat Robertson talking points? I didn't pay to listen to a religious fanatic. I suggest you catch Kevin on right wing Christian radio.

Not possible with RV but very possible with microwave weapons....need someone on to talk about non-lethal and lethal uses of sound infrasound and microwave weaponry!

maren

You're/we're always "time-starved", Art -- add another hour!

Jackstar

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 11, 2015, 12:13:32 AM
Parkinson defense

That is legitimately interesting, I haven't heard that angle before. Note that you are probably protected against some other things now as well.

Freyja

Quote from: maren on August 11, 2015, 12:20:03 AM
You're/we're always "time-starved", Art -- add another hour!

I'll second that!! Art is used to a 4 hour show. Seems like he's really missing having that last hour.

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 11, 2015, 12:19:16 AM
Kevin Sorbo is a total idiot, and not in an entertaining way. Do we really need to listen to a right wing fundamentalist Christian repeating Alex Jones and Pat Robertson talking points?

Unless you want to burn -- yes.

Quote from: Freyja on August 11, 2015, 12:21:30 AM
I'll second that!! Art is used to a 4 hour show. Seems like he's really missing having that last hour.

Except for flat earth debates

Jackstar

Look, look, Kevin Sorbo is a reasonably intelligent individual. Ragging on his hired lackey isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Freyja on August 11, 2015, 12:16:30 AM
Maybe I should tell you where to go...nevermind...I'll let you figure it out...

Thanks for the well thought out original response. I assume you don't like science because it is just too dang hard for you to understand.  Maybe you can go live with an Amish family.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 11, 2015, 12:19:50 AM
Not possible with RV but very possible with microwave weapons....need someone on to talk about non-lethal and lethal uses of sound infrasound and microwave weaponry!
panama they blasted music at the church holding Noriega. Music had sound wavez designd  to drive hym crazy. So ya MICKEY HART doing research in to sound an consciousness. But I doubt that will ever happen. Guestz have bin C grade last two weekz

Echo

Quote from: Freyja on August 11, 2015, 12:08:54 AM
I don't believe that RVing was ever shut down. It just went back underground with all the other black ops.

Art did just ask a great question though...what about the rest of the world: Russia, China etc?...are they still doing this?

http://realitysandwich.com/158056/stargate_psychic_warriors_cia/

Didn't Art ask that same question to Ed Dames and other so called remote viewers.

If remote viewing works, how come not one RV came forward to pen point where Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 wreckage is located within the first 6 months. Why didn't any RV that can see into the future, warn Japan about fukushima.

CoherentBlast

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 10, 2015, 11:58:08 PM
Holy Mackerel!  The way Joe tells it, many of us will soon have mackerel swimming in our living rooms.

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 11, 2015, 12:19:16 AM
Kevin Sorbo is a total idiot, and not in an entertaining way. Do we really need to listen to a right wing fundamentalist Christian repeating Alex Jones and Pat Robertson talking points? I didn't pay to listen to a religious fanatic. I suggest you catch Kevin on right wing Christian radio.

I agree, we should save the wacko Christian bandwidth for Steve Quayle

Jackstar

Quote from: Echo on August 11, 2015, 12:24:05 AM
If remote viewing works, how come not one RV came forward to pen point where Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 wreckage is located within the first 6 months.

Because they did and the answer was classified.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 11, 2015, 12:17:31 AM
48 uzualy start around 40

My best friend developed symptoms when he was 57. This is around the normal age when symptoms appear.

Jackstar

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 11, 2015, 12:25:49 AM
This is around the normal age when symptoms appear.

Yes, but he was your friend. We passed normal a while back.

coaster

Quote from: Echo on August 11, 2015, 12:24:05 AM
Didn't Art ask that same question to Ed Dames and other so called remote viewers.

If remote viewing works, how come not one RV came forward to pen point where Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 wreckage is located within the first 6 months. Why didn't any RV that can see into the future, warn Japan about fukushima.
Because RV is bullshit.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 11, 2015, 12:22:08 AM
People waiting on hold to get to talk to guest....

hahahahahahaha brother u make some great postz

Spinner

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 11, 2015, 12:19:50 AM
I too would like to hear a show about that. Submit your suggestion to:
Producer@ArtBell.com