• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on August 10, 2015, 10:31:12 PM
I forgot an apostrophe...I am typing on a tablet.

When you take the easy way out, your detractors follow.

Quote from: coaster on August 10, 2015, 10:31:12 PMBlow me.

You don't rate.

Spinner

Hi, everyone!
Interesting interview tonight. Great way to kick-off another week of cool MITD rides. :)

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 10, 2015, 10:53:27 PM
um.....k....it's not physically possible to swallow your tongue.

That's cool, I'll tell my mother that she and her occluded airway have nothing to worry about! "Don't worry mom, it's not possible that you might suddenly become unable to breathe."

brb, gonna call some EMTs and tell them the good news

JamesMcDonald

I love Art but his anti-Android comments are getting tiring.  Frankly I'm surprised he prefers Apple products.

For a guy who likes technology like radios and tweaking electronics, I don't think he's actually looked closely at how the Android OS actually even works.

Apple products are high quality, but they're boring and overrated.

WildCard

Has anybody tried these, or something like this?
http://www.amazon.com/The-Gateway-Experience-Waves-Complete/dp/B000INP0MW

I've heard it's also on the torrents, so money's no excuse.

zeebo

so there's that

I was just gonna ask that! 

Catops

so there's that

I think it means the sensation of being choked when you have like a fit.  I've heard the expression before.  My father had to pull an epileptic's tongue forward to let him breathe.

Freyja

Quote from: Spinner on August 10, 2015, 10:54:49 PM
Hi, everyone!
Interesting interview tonight. Great way to kick-off another week of cool MITD rides. :)

Hey Spinner.....Happy Monday!

Interesting recount of McMoneagle's NDE. He went to the light. Wonder if Art is going to mention Lear and "the trick"

Barfly

so there's that

This guy is so full of shit, nice to see you here Lasha

I was sitting here reading the thread a while ago

my wife taps me on the shoulder.

;D ;D ;D

back, ready to enjoy the rest of the show. Great night in the asc household!

someguy

I wish art would pick his phones, I don't use skype ever

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: HumanBeing on August 10, 2015, 10:14:57 PM
Joe McMoneagle is said to be second only to Ingo Swann when it comes to remote viewing.

Right, so since Ingo Swann was fully of shit then we can safely say Joe McMoneagle is slightly more full of shit.

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 10:53:42 PM
When you take the easy way out, your detractors follow.

You don't rate.
I wonder why I ever took you off ignore. You are a troll, and not a very good one. Back on the list you go. later, dipshit.

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 10, 2015, 10:56:18 PM
I love Art but his anti-Android comments are getting tiring.  Frankly I'm surprised he prefers Apple products.

For a guy who likes technology like radios and tweaking electronics, I don't think he's actually looked closely at how the Android OS actually even works.

100% agree, i dont actually detest Apple but I'm a Android user, also i prefer Linux over Windows.

Herbn-Legend

the fact that google bought android showz ya WHAT company wil.win the battle. the moment google shutz down apple they wil disapear

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: someguy on August 10, 2015, 10:58:27 PM
I wish art would pick his phones, I don't use skype ever

I think Art is in love with Skype now, and it's understandable.  The quality and ease of use is incredible.  You may as well get into it and start using Skype.

I like your avatar, btw.  It's straight to the point.  I dig that.

BobBlahBlah

I'm gonna jump ship to the light side. I'm going to grab a Galaxy Note 4 tomorrow. I like the expandable memory. Tired of drooling over what a Samsung can do better than my iPhone.

someguy

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 10, 2015, 11:00:24 PM
the fact that google bought android showz ya WHAT company wil.win the battle. the moment google shutz down apple they wil disapear

you're a fucking retard stop posting

Totally agree with his NDE, pretty much the same for me, I was not religious in anyway 17yrs old I saw no God or religious stuff, just family that had already passed that I never met in real life that somehow knew all about me and could telepathically communicate with me and show me images of of my death and my body being discovered and the sadness of my family, and so I was sent back to make that not happen more or less, to keep myself alive....or I was hallucinating or add your medical condition, xyz in here....

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on August 10, 2015, 10:59:02 PM
I wonder why I ever took you off ignore. You are a troll, and not a very good one. Back on the list you go. later, dipshit.

I hope you never take me off again, you monkey apologist.

It is not as though I come here for your input.

someguy

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 10, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
I think Art is in love with Skype now, and it's understandable.  The quality and ease of use is incredible.  You may as well get into it and start using Skype.

I like your avatar, btw.  It's straight to the point.  I dig that.

my cordless landline phone will work better than yelling into my iPad

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 10, 2015, 11:00:24 PM

Google created Android.

Apple is worth more than Google AND Microsoft combined.

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 10, 2015, 11:01:11 PM

Totally agree with his NDE, pretty much the same for me, I was not religious in anyway 17yrs old I saw no God or religious stuff, just family that had already passed that I never met in real life that somehow knew all about me and could telepathically communicate with me and show me images of of my death and my body being discovered and the sadness of my family, and so I was sent back to make that not happen more or less, to keep myself alive....or I was hallucinating or add your medical condition, xyz in here....
I hope to be shot by a pink blazer beam from  VALIS in the near future.

maren

Quote from: Freyja on August 10, 2015, 10:57:32 PM
Hey Spinner.....Happy Monday!

Interesting recount of McMoneagle's NDE. He went to the light. Wonder if Art is going to mention Lear and "the trick"

Haha!  Art is almost consumed by that!