• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on August 10, 2015, 10:59:46 PM
100% agree, i dont actually detest Apple but I'm a Android user, also i prefer Linux over Windows.

You and I are exactly of the same mind on the subject.

If anything, I think there is merit to all of the major operating systems.  Therefore I don't normally diss any of them.  I just use them to whatever advantage I can.

I've been working in IT for over 20 years so I have a ton of experience using all of them.  Linux is a thing of beauty.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: maren on August 10, 2015, 11:02:21 PM
Haha!  Art is almost consumed by that!

How do you know he hasn't been completely consumed by a false light construct already?

maren

Quote from: WildCard on August 10, 2015, 10:56:25 PM
Has anybody tried these, or something like this?
http://www.amazon.com/The-Gateway-Experience-Waves-Complete/dp/B000INP0MW

I've heard it's also on the torrents, so money's no excuse.

I bought a couple of the tapes years ago (you can tell how long ago -- tapes!).  You could get them individually at New Age bookstores at the time.  I honestly don't remember even trying them.  Just like me to get something like that and be afraid to try it.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: someguy on December 02, 1983, 09:14:27 PM
you're a fucking retard stop posting
fahk u shytbag. here let me make some dumfahk happy, NO I WIL DU WAT I WANT. if yur anon u can try an stop me.

boxman

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 10, 2015, 10:56:18 PM
I love Art but his anti-Android comments are getting tiring.  Frankly I'm surprised he prefers Apple products.

For a guy who likes technology like radios and tweaking electronics, I don't think he's actually looked closely at how the Android OS actually even works.

Apple products are high quality, but they're boring and overrated.
And worst of all is that it is entirely closed so you cannot install anything that has not been approved by apple.

Freyja

Yeah, I think that whole thing with Lear and the light being a trick more than spooked out just Art. I remember that show well. :yup:

Chine

Maren, I absolutely love your avatar. Kept meaning to tell you over many months.

coaster

Has Dames been on coast recently? I thought he said he was going to hide out in ukraine for awhile. Good riddance.

maren

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 10, 2015, 11:03:27 PM
You and I are exactly of the same mind on the subject.

If anything, I think there is merit to all of the major operating systems.  Therefore I don't normally diss any of them.  I just use them to whatever advantage I can.

I've been working in IT for over 20 years so I have a ton of experience using all of them.  Linux is a thing of beauty.  :)

Have you been watching Mr. Robot on USA?

Designx

Quote from: BobBlahBlah on August 10, 2015, 11:00:50 PM
I'm gonna jump ship to the light side. I'm going to grab a Galaxy Note 4 tomorrow. I like the expandable memory. Tired of drooling over what a Samsung can do better than my iPhone.

In my experience the hardware is awesome but the software and user experience sucks. I would stick to a pure Android experience like a Nexus.

Freyja

Quote from: WildCard on August 10, 2015, 10:56:25 PM
Has anybody tried these, or something like this?
http://www.amazon.com/The-Gateway-Experience-Waves-Complete/dp/B000INP0MW

I've heard it's also on the torrents, so money's no excuse.

You can DL alot of the Monroe Institute Hemi sync stuff from the net.

That looks like a nice set though.

maren

Quote from: Chine on August 10, 2015, 11:05:32 PM
Maren, I absolutely love your avatar. Kept meaning to tell you over many months.

And I was actually going to tell you tonight I'm in love with your pooch avatar!  :)

Spinner

Quote from: Freyja on August 10, 2015, 10:57:32 PM
Hey Spinner.....Happy Monday!

Interesting recount of McMoneagle's NDE. He went to the light. Wonder if Art is going to mention Lear and "the trick"
Hey, Freyja!

Ask and you shall receive. ;)

Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

In 2010 Art Bell had Russell Targ on his show. He's the person behind the lasers that predict turbulence before the plane gets to it. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1571746307/miracleofmindremA/. I was fortunate to meet him at a local bookstore and have him sign it. Only about 30 people in the audience. Never forgot about it. He looks like a real wizard, too.

Freyja

Hehe....I had a feeling that Art would ask about Lear and "the trick". Did I RV that?!?!? :P

zeebo

Haha Art's gonna figure out this light/dark thing.  I say if you're not sure, just say 'F' it and head for the local tavern.

maren

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:08:34 PM
Haha Art's gonna figure out this light/dark thing.  I say if you're not sure, just say 'F' it and head for the local tavern.

Dilemma resolved!

Herbn-Legend

I waz 2 an a half yrz old, I waz traveling 60mph on a snowmobile. I got confuzed an gunnd it an hyt a tree head on. I died. wat iz death? hu iz god? Man or Woman? I saw the truth can u handle.it?

Chine

Quote from: maren on August 10, 2015, 11:11:13 PM
Glad you're enjoying it -- I am, too.

I keep hearing good things about it and curious to watch.

Jackstar

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 10, 2015, 11:10:35 PM
I waz 2 an a half yrz old, I waz traveling 60mph on a snowmobile. I got confuzed an gunnd it an hyt a tree head on. I died. wat iz death? hu iz god? Man or Woman? I saw the truth can u handle.it?

Someone tell coaster than I have a new favorite roommate. I am not even kidding.

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on August 10, 2015, 11:12:38 PM
I keep hearing good things about it and curious to watch.

It's pretty weird.  I think you'll like it.   :D

WildCard

So, the light is NOT the ultimate thing - God, for lack of a better word.
"That's a bold statement."
-Samuel L Jackson

"I don't even know what being a human is all about."
J.M.

This guest rocks!

Freyja

Stuck in the tunnel!!!! ....grabbing at him and asking for help?!?! ...yikes!

...waiting for the guest to announce: "This is White Crow".