• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hijack This Topic

Started by Camazotz Automat, November 29, 2014, 05:08:06 PM

Quote from: pyewacket on December 23, 2014, 06:18:32 PM
It does! And could come in handy in areas that measure their snowfall in feet instead of inches!  ;)

It's a sham.  I didn't see that snow machine make so much as a snowflake.

pyewacket

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 23, 2014, 07:31:45 PM
It's a sham.  I didn't see that snow machine make so much as a snowflake.

??? ;D

Catsmile

A Christmas Story Chinese Restaurant Scene

Deck the hallz wiff bowz of howre fa-ra-ra-ra  ra-ra-ra-ra.

wr250

Quote from: Catsmile on December 24, 2014, 12:22:09 AM

A Christmas Story Chinese Restaurant Scene

Deck the hallz wiff bowz of howre batemans secret santa stuff fa-ra-ra-ra  ra-ra-ra-ra.
fixed

Welcome to One Eyed Jack's ... a different kind of Blackie Lodge.

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 26, 2014, 08:43:46 AM
Welcome to One Eyed Jack's ... a different kind of Blackie Lodge.

[attachimg=1]

"Your one stop destination for Michael Parks and recreation."

wr250

catsmile came from Miami fla
hitchhiked his way across the usa
plucked her eyebrows on the way
shaved her legs then he was a she
She says, "Hey, babe,
Take a walk on the wild side."
Said, "Hey, honey,
Take a walk on the wild side."

sorry cats, couldnt resist

wr250

my 2 daughters are in love with the beebs.
[MVrant]

WHY ,WHY THE BEEBS?
[/MVrant]

Quote from: wr250 on December 26, 2014, 07:58:16 PM
my 2 daughters are in love with the beebs.
[MVrant]

WHY ,WHY THE BEEBS?
[/MVrant]

Be thankful it ain't the Biebs. Now THAT would call for professional intervention.

wr250

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 26, 2014, 08:02:59 PM

Be thankful it ain't the Biebs. Now THAT would call for professional intervention.

if you mean justin beiber , its true they love him.

analog kid

Quote from: wr250 on December 26, 2014, 08:08:39 PM

if you mean justin beiber , its true they love him.

Aw, wr250, sorry to hear that, but they'll grow out of it in time. My son was younger at the time but I thought he would never stop watching Barney, until one day I passed by the living room and overheard him say "Shut up, Barney" to the tv. It was a true turning point for him.  ;D

wr250

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 26, 2014, 08:24:30 PM

Aw, wr250, sorry to hear that, but they'll grow out of it in time.
i just wish i knew what show mv went on the "why" rant, id clip it and post it lol

Oh wait, it's not your daughters in love with the Beebs? My bad, I misunderstood.

I think this is Beebs and her Moneymakers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeL9vZYS9y4&list=RDUeL9vZYS9y4#t=6

wr250

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 26, 2014, 08:32:28 PM
Oh wait, it's not your daughters in love with the Beebs? My bad, I misunderstood.

I think this is Beebs and her Moneymakers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeL9vZYS9y4&list=RDUeL9vZYS9y4#t=6

yes it is my daughters ...
and my son has a haircut very much like biebers...

i meant bieber not whoever that person is.

[attachimg=1]

I'm just hijacking spit-balling here, but what if we rounded up the cops who are killing civilians, and rounded up the civilians who are killing the cops, and formed a class, with peace between the two groups being a natural byproduct?

Said class becoming a special assassins group not seen since the days of, well, you've read the Persian legends.

(For referential purposes, in my own notes, scribbled down on this toxic food-stained light green legal pad, I refer to the assassins as The Order of the Radiant Bioluminescent Sun. )

As their self appointed leader, I would have final say on declaring their first and exceptionally worthy target. Keep in mind, I would have chosen him whether he was in the Hollywood headlines or not. He has been a clear and present danger for a while now: Kim Jong-un.

It's a win win win.  No dead cops No dead civilians. One dead Kim Jong-un.

That's all I got.

Did anyone order pizza yet? I can't brainstorm forever without the requisite fuel.

I also need more new Mirado Black Warrior pencils. I am tired of making notes with the current grip of eraser-challenged Mirado Black Dwarfs.

(Offering a twisted object lesson of the oft unforeseen byproduct of "always staying sharp.")

We are fast approaching "the final post for the year," syndrome. We all feel it. Could this post possibly be mine?

Yes, if I don't see some pizza and pencils materialize immediately, this missive could very well be my 2014 Swan song. But what a New Year's exit!

Now would be the perfect moment for Bellgab's sound guy to cue (Don't Fear) The Reaper. (There are some here among us, still not in the inner circle, who are unaware there is ALWAYS a Bellgab sound guy on standby.)

And there it is:

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the bioluminescent sun or the rain
We can be like they are
Come on, baby
Don't fear the reaper
Baby, take my hand
Don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly
Don't fear the reapr
Baby, kill Kim Jong-unnnnnnnnn
laaaa la laaaaa laaa laa
laaaa la laaaaa laaa laa

b_dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 13, 2014, 12:16:47 AM

I'm hijacking this thread to talk up Bruce McCall some more, just because he deserves it.  Given his appreciation for the Phantom Corsair, I'm guessing it was the inspiration for this high-powered, eye-catching, luxury equipped, Okie scattering behemoth.  What do you think, Cam?

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]
Is that the car featured in "The Magic Christian"?

Heather Wade

It is easy to forget we live on such a beautiful planet.

Quote from: b_dubb on January 01, 2015, 11:35:58 PM
Is that the car featured in "The Magic Christian"?

Don't know, because it's been many years since I've seen that.  It does look like the sort of car a grand guy like Sir Guy Grand would have driven with reckless abandon, though.

The General

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 02, 2015, 03:17:32 PM

It is beautiful.  From afar.
Just don't get too close to it.

Quote from: The General on January 02, 2015, 03:54:11 PM
It is beautiful.  From afar.
Just don't get too close to it.

Yeah, it's too bad about that infection.  I hear it's mutating to a spaceborne transmission.

Up All Night

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 02, 2015, 03:17:32 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=56u6g0POvo0

Yep...It's Winter

[attachimg=1]

Catsmile

It's so cold here I'm having to preheat all the bits coming into my modem.
And still every couple of hours have to scrape the Ice off my router.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Catsmile on January 08, 2015, 12:12:21 AM
It's so cold here I'm having to preheat all the bits coming into my modem.
And still every couple of hours have to scrape the Ice off my router.
It's so cold in NYC that you have to be careful blowing the smoke out the window so that it doesn't drop on somebody's head down below.

I live in Canada.  It's 41 degrees Fahrenheit right now.  Glad I don't live in those frigid states down there  :P .

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 08, 2015, 12:45:48 AM
I live in Canada.  It's 41 degrees Fahrenheit right now.  Glad I don't live in those frigid states down there  :P .

In Boston, as of 2am, it's 0 degrees with a wind chill of minus 22. On pace for coldest night since 1/4/81.

And school has been cancelled across the state. Which I don't recall ever happening in my school days.

Catsmile

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 08, 2015, 01:11:41 AM

In Boston, as of 2am, it's 0 degrees with a wind chill of minus 22. On pace for coldest night since 1/4/81.

And school has been cancelled across the state. Which I don't recall ever happening in my school days.

They just don't make kids like they used to.
They would die walking to school like we did, 10 miles uphill both ways, in snow falling sideways, thats blue because it's so cold, while fending off dinosaurs.

Candy asses and their videa games. Cut ur hair and git a job.
Quit whining, I don't care! 10 is old enough for a job. 

6°F  Wind chill: -12°F

wr250

because it didnt happen. we only got snow days if  more than 1' of snow fell or a massive ice storm rolled through. we never got a snow day because of simple cold, only if the road conditions were so poor, there was a real danger of a bus accident. i grew up in the lake ontario  show belt.

paladin1991

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 02, 2015, 04:00:22 PM

Yeah, it's too bad about that infection.  I hear it's mutating to a spaceborne transmission.
Spreading fm St. Louis, Lost Angels and Hawaii?

paladin1991

Kids were tougher back then.  Today they are brought up all sensitive and special.