• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 15, 2016, 08:55:00 PM
He's had his hand up her ass like a puppeteer from day one.

Fun fact: he's the one who had her call in to that infamous GabCast. I heard she didn't appreciate that very much.

WILL BE ON EODR TOMORROW! The show where she called me out by name...I tried to help Art, he turned on me just like George Senda...peas from the same egocentric, narcissistic pod? We'll discuss tomorrow!

73s

Quote from: coaster on April 15, 2016, 09:04:24 PM
"Heather still likes yew, its too bad you don't like her" or the "I'm a bellgabber but I'm leaving forever because you are mean". Its grade school...

And Heather is 40+ years old and is not timid, she can dish it out with the best. It doesn't seem that believable that she's hurt by what is said here. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 08:37:28 PM
I understand this will be heartbreaking news for some of you but MITD with Heather has for some time now been growing every day in subs. The show with Heather has legs and will continue to grow.

She has improved greatly. Now I fully understand that those of you who have decided to hate her will continue to do so but the growing number of subs says there is a wider World out there that does not feel that way. I continue to help her in every way possible.

I know she would love to be able to again join Bell Gab since her roots are here but I have advised her not to do so because of all the hate, if that ever changes I will let her know. I am well aware it is not everybody here but it is still many.

Thought you all might enjoy a update, or not.

Art

Thanks for update. Truth be told Art, well I'm a huge fan of yours..  there are some of your shows that I didn't enjoy.
OMG does that make me a Art hate too.

I understand this will be heartbreaking news for some of you but MITD with Heather has for some time now been growing every day in subs. The show with Heather has legs and will continue to grow.

She has improved greatly. Now I fully understand that those of you who have decided to hate her will continue to do so but the growing number of subs says there is a wider World out there that does not feel that way. I continue to help her in every way possible.

I know she would love to be able to again join Bell Gab since her roots are here but I have advised her not to do so because of all the hate, if that ever changes I will let her know. I am well aware it is not everybody here but it is still many.

Art

well this is enough already -people here are not haters of heather -she may be more comfortable on the radio but her trial run as a replacement is just not working for many many people here
most comments about her are very honest!! most people wanted it work out  -there are some GREAT ones on bellgab, well informed very intelligent and sometimes AMAZING!  The most important common denominator  is this  99 percent of the people here know what great broadcasting is
Sorry to say at this point heather is a struggle to listen too so truly is it fair to her
1- she does a really bad job reading the news  and is unable to pronounce  names correctly
2  she says  "right " now all the time
3 she doesn't ever do any follow up questions after getting an answer from a guest - basically letting a compelling moment or thread pass which gives the impression shes not listening she needs to stay on point  -the reason shes had no training
3 her inflections and sighs and throat clearing are in the oddest places when speaking
I can't believe I'm about to say this but seriously i have had enough if you really feel she's that great here it comes -and i have had a lot of respect for you for all your years in radio - but you are an idiot and it's hard for me to rap my head around what heather kool aid you have consumed -
sorry but what's happened to you ?   WOW!!!

chefist

Art, you were a great paranormal broadcaster...you are a lousy businessman and agent...please retire before you lose all credibility...PLEASE!

WildCard

Quote from: 73s on April 15, 2016, 09:04:16 PM
Even the "haters" welcome you. If they didn't love you so much, they wouldn't have developed a hatred when they felt you let them down. And there's just a lot of confusion about the decisions with this show. I really wish you'd just don the flak jacket and exchange punches on here for a few days, and don't take it all so seriously, I guess.

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 09:10:00 PM
You work 12 hours a day?

Some days ... most are around 10 hours ... and rest of time work is always on the mind .. 

analog kid

Quote from: 73s on April 15, 2016, 09:11:04 PM
And Heather is 40+ years old and is not timid, she can dish it out with the best. It doesn't seem that believable that she's hurt by what is said here.

It's easy to say for someone who has anonymity. I'm 40+ and can dish it out, but drawing the ire of this place would scare me sober.

trostol

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on April 15, 2016, 09:13:49 PM
well this is enough already -people here are not haters of heather -she may be more comfortable on the radio but her trial run as a replacement is just not working for many many people here
most comments about her are very honest!! most people wanted it work out  -there are some GREAT ones on bellgab, well informed very intelligent and sometimes AMAZING!  The most important common denominator  is this  99 percent of the people here know what great broadcasting is
Sorry to say at this point heather is a struggle to listen too so truly is it fair to her
1- she does a really bad job reading the news  and is unable to pronounce  names correctly
2  she says  "right " now all the time
3 she doesn't ever do any follow questions after getting an answer from a guest - basically letting a compelling moment or thread pass which gives the impression shes not listening  -the reason shes had no training
3 her inflections and sighs and throat clearing are in the oddest places when speaking
I can't believe I'm about to say this but seriously i have had enough if you really feel she's that great here it comes -and i have had a lot of respect for you for all your years in radio - but you are an idiot and it's hard for me to rap my head around what heather kool aid you have consumed -
sorry but what's happened to you ?   WOW!!!

add in the inappropriate times of laughing, the over dramatic and the GN like catch phrase of oh my god..oh and the never ending informing us she is a witch

coaster

She is just a pawn in this weird game Art is trying to play. I don't think she knew what she was getting into. Now she's got to steer a fucking train wreck for five hours every night, and I assume is afraid to say anything about it because she doesn't want to upset daddy.
Sooner or later when Art or Keith decide to pull the plug on this failed experiment, Art will disappear with not so much as a "thank you" for Heather. Guaranteed.
I'm still laughing over Art trying to dangle Heather in front of us. She wants to come back, but I said no because you are mean.   ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 09:10:00 PM
You work 12 hours a day?

I know you said English is not your first language, so sarcasm may be hard to understand from a single word post. WhiteCrow and I are friends. I was being sarcastic. Teasing him, because I know how hard he works and how much he cares about his business and the people that work there.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 09:15:34 PM
Some days ... most are around 10 hours ... and rest of time work is always on the mind ..
My boyfriend is the same way, he is a bladesmith and works 12 hours aday and when he comes home he is still thinking about blades, even in his sleep he is talking about scales and heat treating

Wonderlust

Art

What a condescending post.

You never wanted to return long-term, which is fine. Using your name to establish a great sub base, and turning that over to HW is where you blew it...... You realize it, but won't admit it... It's a business, drop the ego  .....we're not as dumb as you think

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 09:20:19 PM
I know you said English is not your first language, so sarcasm may be hard to understand from a single word post. WhiteCrow and I are friends. I was being sarcastic. Teasing him, because I know how hard he works and how much he cares about his business and the people that work there.
Ok, I get it

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on April 15, 2016, 09:17:09 PM
I'm still laughing over Art trying to dangle Heather in front of us. She wants to come back, but I said no because you are mean.   ::)

Yeah, that's pretty fucking absurd.

WildCard

Quote from: Gruntled on April 15, 2016, 04:56:20 PM
Last night I listened to the first show Art had after the test show.
The one with Graham Hancock.
   It started with Art talking to Crystal Gale about the song she wrote [Midnight in the Desert] for him, and how she came out to his house
and had lunch etc.
Art sounded so upbeat and happy. He mentioned BellGab affectionately more than once too. He gave this site credit for helping bring him back on the air.
It was like a different person than the man Art is now.

I was startled at the comparison from that Art and the more recent Art that's on Facebook and some of his postings here.
Miss the "on air" Art.

QFT

Quote from: trostol on April 15, 2016, 09:16:56 PM
add in the inappropriate times of laughing, the over dramatic and the GN like catch phrase of oh my god..oh and the never ending informing us she is a witch

yes exactly thank you the list is endless !!!!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
Yeah, that's pretty fucking absurd.

I'm a little gobsmacked by that one myself.

[/quote
yes we do not have  sarcasm (is that the same as a sense of humor)? to say.

WhiteCrow

Why wouldn't she feel hurt by what's said here?  These are the people that she felt close to and supported her .
Heather would naturally expect the friendship and support to continue.
Bellgab eats their own at times. Maybe Falkie, as he recently gained popularly can reverse that trend.

Art, stop crapping on my bobo reading.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 09:23:14 PM
[/quote
sorry I posted my thought on top of yours

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 15, 2016, 09:22:07 PM
This is like watching Falkie but on a much more epic scale which is kind of boggling my mind.

Fuck! Tomorrow night...we'll talk about all this shit! No more political correctness, ass kiss stuff! DONE!

George Senda will be brought to his knees and justice will be served!

73s

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2016, 09:15:55 PM
It's easy to say for someone who has anonymity. I'm 40+ and can dish it out, but drawing the ire of this place would scare me sober.

Maybe, but I think most would respect her a lot for coming back here and interacting. Most have some sympathy for her situation too, even if they don't like her as a host. I think most of the ire here is really directed towards Art.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 15, 2016, 09:24:45 PM
Art, stop crapping on my bobo reading.
I once had a doge named BoBo but he passed due to the heat.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 15, 2016, 09:01:40 PM
For a guy that has no official part in the network, Art makes an awful lot of suggestions. Keith and Heather calling into the Gabcast to end a firestorm (vs. MV, vs. Bateman), firing Peter Eberhardt, expanding the show to five hours while feigning ignorance on Facebook. The list goes on and on...

Art's not big on taking responsibility

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 09:23:14 PM

It is a type of humor. Sometimes it can be used to be humorous, sometimes it can be used to be hurtful. I was trying to be humorous. Sometimes things are funnier in my head than they are once they are typed out.

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 15, 2016, 08:53:41 PM
Art: Please do a show once in a while. There's so much going on in the news. We need your take on things. Maybe guest with Heath
er for the first hour.  We need you, man!

We got his take on things:  he's all in for Donald Trump, and doesn't mind yapping about him for 3 hours or whatever it was.  Maybe he could talk about Putin next time.