• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

twiki

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 12, 2016, 07:27:35 AM
Is Art Bell coming back?

I doubt it and with Heather going to 5 hours I doubt he'll be popping in every now and again.

WOTR

Quote from: twiki on April 12, 2016, 09:08:51 AM
I doubt it and with Heather going to 5 hours I doubt he'll be popping in every now and again.
Funny... I was thinking the same thing.  If it was hard to do 3 hours with emphysema, I don't see him attempting 5.  Even Red must be having second thoughts.  3 hours show time + research + producing +media relations +++ is already a long work day.  Add two more hours to that for (likely) the same pay?

I honestly hope she enjoys what she is doing.

Auslandia

Quote from: malliard on April 12, 2016, 12:00:02 PM
5 hours?

Why not ya know?  I mean, what's another 2 hours?  I'm thinking you could get a piss bucket and an assortment of snacks within reach.  Maybe throw in a massage cushion on the chair. 

5 hours? (playoffs?) 5 hourrrs!!! (playyyoffs!!!)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: rekcuf on April 12, 2016, 12:27:56 PM
5 hours? (playoffs?) 5 hourrrs!!! (playyyoffs!!!)
OMG as if you could get any cooler. I love this!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oSFYxDGKy8

What the heck are they going to talk about for another 2 hours?

bateman

Meanwhile, this is a new ad I saw in the latest Talkers newsletter. Not a cheap ad buy.

73s

Quote from: bateman on April 12, 2016, 12:48:45 PM
Meanwhile, this is a new ad I saw in the latest Talkers newsletter. Not a cheap ad buy.

I'm not sure if there ever really was an Art Bell v. George Noory "thing" going on or not, but if there was, George has clearly come out on top it seems.

P90X George? Very svelte. 😍😍😍

Quote from: 73s on April 12, 2016, 12:51:48 PM
I'm not sure if there ever really was an Art Bell v. George Noory "thing" going on or not, but if there was, George has clearly come out on top it seems.

Out of all of the mess of the last two years, the person I have the most new-found respect for is Lisa Lyon.

ziznak

ziznak

Domestic Affiliate Relations
    Peter Tripi
    ptripi@premierenetworks.com
    (212) 445-3922 phone

We should really let him know how we feel

Auslandia

Quote from: ziznak on April 12, 2016, 01:22:57 PM
    Peter Tripi
    (212) 445-3922 phone

meh, who cares? 

ItsOver

Jorch is also pushing some new crap.  This is freaking hilarious.

https://www.dherbs.com/georgenoory/

"A Message From George Noory

We’re being dragged down by more toxins than ever. From processed foods to polluted air, we’re dealing with more illness, disease, fatigue and obesity than ever before. If you want to start living a cleaner, leaner, higher energy and healthier life, you need to join me in flushing those toxins out of our bodies and giving it the fresh start it needs, with the Dherbs Full Body Cleanse! Give yourself the internal shower you so desperately need. When I found out I could be carrying up to 25 pounds of waste trapped in my body, I knew it was time to do something… I want to get rid of that toxic waste and lose this toxic weight I’m carrying around. I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of being tired!!! And those of you suffering with diabetes or high blood pressure, YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO BE DOING THIS WITH ME! This is the real deal and now is the time! Look better, feel better, and release that excess weight just dragging you down…let’s go, family, let’s do this together!!!"

trostol

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 12, 2016, 12:29:51 PM
OMG as if you could get any cooler. I love this!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oSFYxDGKy8

i have always loved Mora's playoff speech lol

scottydawg

OH GREAT AND MAGNIFICENT BOBO! WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY! ::)

MV please rescue us from this clueless fantasizing flaming A$$hole! Either give him his own thread or ban him!
Or maybe the best thing, find out where he lives and send an e-mail to the local mental health center in his hometown.
Like Art is going to risk his life and the life of his family by letting this nutcase into his home, or even meet him at a neutral location.
Art, if your reading this and really plan on meeting Bobo and his entourage, bring a metal detector, and a fully charged cattle prod! ;) 

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2016, 02:13:42 PM
When I found out I could be carrying up to 25 pounds of waste trapped in my body, I knew it was time to do something…
We finally have an answer as to what George is full of...

trostol

NFL could use both those guys back lol

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on April 12, 2016, 01:22:57 PM
    Peter Tripi
    (212) 445-3922 phone

Sounds like a job for the Noory soundboard. I think eddie is the best man for this job.

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 05:38:36 PM
Sounds like a job for the Noory soundboard. I think eddie is the best man for this job.

Absholootely

MikeJ

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2016, 02:13:42 PM

https://www.dherbs.com/georgenoory/

"A Message From George Noory

We’re being dragged down by more toxins than ever. From processed foods to polluted air, we’re dealing with more illness, disease, fatigue and obesity than ever before. If you want to start living a cleaner, leaner, higher energy and healthier life, you need to join me in flushing those toxins out of our bodies and giving it the fresh start it needs, with the Dherbs Full Body Cleanse! Give yourself the internal shower you so desperately need. When I found out I could be carrying up to 25 pounds of waste trapped in my body, I knew it was time to do something… I want to get rid of that toxic waste and lose this toxic weight I’m carrying around. I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of being tired!!! And those of you suffering with diabetes or high blood pressure, YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO BE DOING THIS WITH ME! This is the real deal and now is the time! Look better, feel better, and release that excess weight just dragging you down…let’s go, family, let’s do this together!!!"

Relax George.  I don't think your brain weighs anywhere close to 25 lbs.  Plus what would you do without a brain?  Oh, that's right-host C2C!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 07:27:25 PM
Hey Unscreened. Long time, never seen. :P

Good to sorta kinda see you too, Jaz. It's been a while.  I was going to make a cute rhyme about 'Once you seen the ginger' .... except that nothing rhymes with ginger. Dang.   :P

albrecht

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 12, 2016, 08:11:25 PM
Good to sorta kinda see you too, Jaz. It's been a while.  I was going to make a cute rhyme about 'Once you seen the ginger' .... except that nothing rhymes with ginger. Dang.   :P
injure

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2016, 08:14:43 PM
injure

Well yeah,  but 'once you seen the ginger, your eyes will be injured' may be not what I was aiming for.  :P