• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 05:15:37 PM
Does 'locked' mean she is their only option no matter what?

From my understanding this is correct due to each state's laws.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2016, 05:14:51 PM
I'm quite certain that if they were using doubles they would have either had a plastic surgeon fix the replacements or at least use a competent hollywood make up artist.  Grasping at these straws just weakens the argument.

I'm all for all tax, financial and banking records to be released...

This was the other H's body double...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2016, 05:14:51 PM
I'm quite certain that if they were using doubles they would have either had a plastic surgeon fix the replacements or at least use a competent hollywood make up artist.  Grasping at these straws just weakens the argument.

I'm all for all tax, financial and banking records to be released...
Bruce on BTB saying previous coughing videos and etc were 'doctored' or 'looped' but admits today's collapse video was real. Now they all on panel talking Trump health records. Though one said 'loops' is not 'doctored' but he is 'not jumping into any conspiracy theory.'  ;) MSM, even a usually good show like BTB, is grasping at straws.

Yes, for those taking public money tax, financial, and banking records should be released. And also drug, tobacco, and alcohol tests and psychiatric records made public. This includes politicians, civil servants, military, police, and those on the dole or living in pubic housing or getting government 'give aways.' (SNAP/EBT/scholarships, etc) I'm not saying that they would be banned from them, necessarily, but the people should know if people are corrupt, addicted, abusing, or crazy, at least initially (costs to test everybody frequently would be prohibitive) and receiving our money.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 05:17:44 PM
From my understanding this is correct due to each state's laws.
But, like Electors in the general, most States are not 'bound' to vote per the popular vote and also a vote for a dead candidate can be transferred to someone else. Some thread back (I can't find it) I posted the Democratic (national) Party rules on it internally with regard to the nominees.

starrmtn001

BREAKING: HILLARY COLLAPSES IN NYC, STRUGGLES TO WALK, LOSES SHOE, RUSHED TO EMERGENCY CARE!  9.11.16.

https://youtu.be/KIjnSapgbYY

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 05:14:21 PM
Rumors running around the internet that the DNC is getting together to discuss replacement options. Apparently the ballot is locked in 20 states and will be locked in all states by the end of the month.

https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

Panic mode activated.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 05:35:10 PM
Even big libs are saying it was a HUGE mistake to keep this from the media

https://twitter.com/mmflint/status/775088168773292032

P.S. The 'crazies' in this case will be proven right all along.
Uh Oh for Hillary when the big guy comes after her. They still won't state what kind of pneumonia (I assume viral since they had grudgingly said she was issued anti-biotics) but are they going to pay for all the costs for people possibly infected by her? And why wouldn't Hillary follow CDC recommendations?

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/pdf/protect/cdc_cough.pdf

Calling people who were right "crazies".  ::) Yeah okay.

starrmtn001

Hillary Clinton FAINTS At 9/11 Ceremony.  9.11.16.

https://youtu.be/11-EAzsGxgQ

It's over for Clinton. lol! She even lost her damn shoe. Sad.

chefist

A senior law enforcement official said she was thrown into the back seats like a 'side of beef'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784098/Hillary-Clinton-s-doctor-revealed-68-year-old-pneumonia.html#ixzz4JzmY8RFw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 06:06:53 PM
A senior law enforcement official said she was thrown into the back seats like a 'side of beef'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784098/Hillary-Clinton-s-doctor-revealed-68-year-old-pneumonia.html#ixzz4JzmY8RFw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Huma has total control. Muslim Brotherhood is pulling her strings.

aldousburbank

Quote from: rekcuf on September 11, 2016, 06:04:24 PM
It's over for Clinton. lol! She even lost her damn shoe. Sad.

9/11 turns out to be the Hillary's 9/11.

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2016, 06:14:42 PM
9/11 turns out to be the Hillary's 9/11.

She collapsed faster than the twin towers. No jet fuel either.

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on September 11, 2016, 06:16:07 PM
She collapsed faster than the twin towers. No jet fuel either.
Though like the 9/11 in Benghazi, for which she didn't respond and then tried to cover up and claim that American lives "what does it matter?," could blame it on youtubes.

Rix Gins

I found it odd how she kept holding her head so high while having a fainting attack.  It looked more like a stroke than a fainting episode.  I almost fainted a couple months back and believe me, the last thing I wanted to do was hold my head high as if nothing was going on.

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 06:18:15 PM
Though like the 9/11 in Benghazi, for which she didn't respond and then tried to cover up and claim that American lives "what does it matter?," could blame it on youtubes.

Why is she held to the 'Hillary Standard.' It's just not fair!

Quote from: norland2424 on September 11, 2016, 06:25:37 PM
You goddamn nazi!!!  ;D

My gas chambers are only pumped full of dank memes.

whoozit

I just wonder why they couldn't use the tranquilizer dart that brought down Hillary on Harambe. 

Quote from: whoozit on September 11, 2016, 06:27:58 PM
I just wonder why they couldn't use the tranquilizer dart that brought down Hillary on Harambe.

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)â€"In a positive development for the Democratic nominee for President, a new poll released on Sunday reveals that likely voters find an unconscious Hillary Clinton “substantially more fit” to be President than a conscious Donald Trump.

In a hypothetical matchup between a Clinton who has been rendered completely unconscious and a fully sentient Trump, voters chose an inert Clinton over an ambulatory Trump by a margin of nine percentage points.

A spokesperson for the Clinton campaign hailed the findings. “We have every reason to believe that Hillary Clinton will be a fully conscious President,” the spokesperson said. “But even if she is not, she is still the far better choice.”

The same poll revealed that a broad majority of voters found an unconscious Donald Trump more fit to be President than a conscious one.

Finally, when asked about the Libertarian Presidential candidate Gary Johnson, a significant number of voters were undecided as to whether Johnson was conscious or unconscious.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/poll-unconscious-clinton-more-fit-to-be-president-than-conscious-trump

norland2424

Quote from: ItsOver on September 11, 2016, 06:32:47 PM
LOL.  This guy would fit right in at BellGab.

Trump is bobo17

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on September 11, 2016, 06:31:31 PM
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)â€"In a positive development for the Democratic nominee for President, a new poll released on Sunday reveals that likely voters find an unconscious Hillary Clinton “substantially more fit” to be President than a conscious Donald Trump.

In a hypothetical matchup between a Clinton who has been rendered completely unconscious and a fully sentient Trump, voters chose an inert Clinton over an ambulatory Trump by a margin of nine percentage points.

A spokesperson for the Clinton campaign hailed the findings. “We have every reason to believe that Hillary Clinton will be a fully conscious President,” the spokesperson said. “But even if she is not, she is still the far better choice.”

The same poll revealed that a broad majority of voters found an unconscious Donald Trump more fit to be President than a conscious one.

Finally, when asked about the Libertarian Presidential candidate Gary Johnson, a significant number of voters were undecided as to whether Johnson was conscious or unconscious.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/poll-unconscious-clinton-more-fit-to-be-president-than-conscious-trump

Just face it. Everyone you value is dying all around you. Even the dude in your avatar (unfortunately). Your ideology is also dying and the fact that you would rather have an unconscious leader than one that doesn't fit your ideology is testament to that as it's evidence of how brain dead it's become. Better fluff up those pom poms. You've got a hell of a lot of cheerleading to do to make it through this.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on September 11, 2016, 06:31:31 PM
NEW YORK (The BZpmorowitz Report)â€"In a positive development for the Democratic nominee for President, a new poll released on Sunday reveals that likely voters find an unconscious Hillary Clinton “substantially more fit” to be President than a conscious Donald Trump.

Zombie Hill for Prez!

Finally, all those dead democrat voters have true representation.