• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 04:52:27 AM
I think you're really misreading the situation and here's why. I've never voted Republican before and mostly voted Democratic but it's gone off the rails now and I just can't relate to today's liberals who seem like they would be more at home in the viciousness of Maoist China (Where the revolution had to keep revolving until only the true believers were left and you never knew when they might be coming for you next.  ;)) than America. It's the corruption, the indifference and the fact that the supporters of this seem to think that all you have to do is lie to people like they're 5 years old and all is good that's pushed me into voting for Trump. It's a gamble, I know but I've lost all confidence in your game now and I have to think there are a lot more like me out there.

You're so desperate to solve the problem that you're willing to overlook deficits in your candidate that make him too dangerous to elect. Your vote is locked in and the Clinton campaign knows it. As I said, they are targeting mainly undecideds with this strategy and the numbers do add up for them and not for Trump.

You, I and most people needed a serious candidate for change in this election and we didn't get one.

Designx

Hillary just wanted to reach 100 pages on Bellgab that's all.

Meanwhile in Soviet America

chefist

Bizarre object falling out from the bottom of her pant leg...

https://youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 12:51:28 PM
You, I and most people needed a serious candidate for change in this election and we didn't get one.

Lunger

Looks like she lost a servo and had to be taken back to the shop for repairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

I think Hills  became dehydrated. Along with the heat and humidity, and standing around with all those heavy black clothes on...no wonder she took a dive. She IS an elderly woman.

Besides, she emerged from Chelsea`s  pad shortly after looking great. Amazing what some fluids and rest will do. I don`t think these`s much meat on this scandal bone.

Lunger

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2016, 01:11:06 PM
I think Hills  became dehydrated. Along with the heat and humidity, and standing around with all those heavy black clothes on...no wonder she took a dive. She IS an elderly woman.

Besides, she emerged from Chelsea`s  pad shortly after looking great. Amazing what some fluids and rest will do. I don`t think these`s much meat on this scandal bone.

With the temperature rising to a blistering 79 degrees, New Yorker's were dropping like flies yesterday.  Hillary, no doubt, just succumbed to the dangerous effects of global warming caused by evil oil and coal companies. 

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 12:55:24 PM
Meanwhile in Soviet America

They were on air bitching out Rick Leventhal for reporting it earlier.

Quote from: Lunger on September 11, 2016, 01:19:51 PM
With the temperature rising to a blistering 79 degrees, New Yorker's were dropping like flies yesterday.  Hillary, no doubt, just succumbed to the dangerous effects of global warming caused by evil oil and coal companies.

Nah, actually it was 83 and very humid. Felt like 85 according to accuweather. Friend of mine up there said it was very warm and sticky. He, BTW, DESPISES Hillary.

chefist

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2016, 01:23:18 PM
Nah, actually it was 83 and very humid. Felt like 85 according to accuweather. Friend of mine up there said it was very warm and sticky. He, BTW, DESPISES Hillary.

Lunger

How many others 'fainted' and were rushing away?

100?

25?

0?

=Schlyder=

another brutal week for the Clinton funeral procession  LOL

bateman

I'm in Manhattan. It's fine.

bateman

Quote from: Lunger on September 11, 2016, 01:35:45 PM
How many others 'fainted' and were rushing away?

100?

25?

0?

Exactly.

chefist

How soon before the DNC and the media blame global warming for her fainting spell?

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 01:44:51 PM
How soon before the DNC and the media blame global warming for her fainting spell?

SEEN IT

MAX

Well no, I live here , nicest day in weeks 78 with nice breeze so either you or your friend are full of shit. Bateman as NY er please confirm today's weather.

bateman

Quote from: MAX on September 11, 2016, 01:50:26 PM
Well no, I live here , nicest day in weeks 78 with nice breeze so either you or your friend are full of shit. Bateman as NY er please confirm today's weather.

It's beautiful out. Can confirm: have not seen any other elderly people collapsing.

Lunger

So humid....

=Schlyder=

LOL CNN spinning like mad.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 01:54:58 PM
It's beautiful out. Can confirm: have not seen any other elderly people collapsing.

Lolz

Lunger

The DNC needs to stick her on a ventilator so she doesn't die before the election. 

A dead Clinton could mean the possibility of an electable Democrat

aldousburbank

Quote from: MAX on September 11, 2016, 01:50:26 PM
either you or your friend are full of shit.

Can't it be both?

bateman

Apparently those Elton John glasses of hers are Zeiss Z1 lenses. 'Highly effective in treating photosensitive epilepsy'.