• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 18, 2017, 07:52:11 PM
:o
That chan screen-capture post absolutely "REEK"s of desperation.     ;)

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 19, 2017, 01:27:23 AM
Hey, get this to Amy, it might help.

It's also good for beating back overzealous Alien intruders.  :o     ;)       ;D

Hope you're feeling better soon Amy.
damn pillow looks just like Rekcufs face

JesusJuice

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 19, 2017, 01:31:40 AM
That chan screen-capture post absolutely "REEK"s of desperation.     ;)

But what if he's right? What if the truth is what drove him insane?

Dr. MD MD

Jeeze! The poor girl has had the worst luck lately. Wade probably did curse her.  ;)

Get well soon, Amy!  :)

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 19, 2017, 01:33:16 AM

But what if he's right? What if the truth is what drove him insane?
LOL - very good point. But I think he was drinking too much locoweed tainted Yaks' milk.   ;)

JesusJuice

Heather is a nobody who acended to Art's throne after he started seeing phantom mice, shadow people and imaginary stalkers. Hoagland became Heather's competitor after he switched networks and now he's gone. Hoagie had lots of technical problems too. Amy was Heather's only female competitor and now she's gone. Amy has health and technical problems as well.

Sabotage? Psychic attacks? Witch's curse? Something is rotten!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 19, 2017, 02:15:57 AM
Heather is a nobody who acended to Art's throne after he started seeing phantom mice, shadow people and imaginary stalkers. Hoagland became Heather's competitor after he switched networks and now he's gone. Hoagie had lots of technical problems too. Amy was Heather's only female competitor and now she's gone. Amy has health and technical problems as well.

Sounds like Heather needs a good burning. If she's not really a witch then her soul will be with God, right? Right?!  :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 18, 2017, 07:52:11 PM
:o
Like fucking "anon" posts from the chans means a damn thing. You irrelevant chan fucks are SO stupid. Go back to your ethereal world, you sodomites.

If it wasn't for chan we'd have never known about Art's long-lost Guatemalan son, Pepe Bell

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2017, 03:24:43 AM
Like fucking "anon" posts from the chans means a damn thing. You irrelevant chan fucks are SO stupid. Go back to your ethereal world, you sodomites.

Not until you change your username to Cuckadelo.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 19, 2017, 10:02:35 AM
If it wasn't for chan we'd have never known about Art's long-lost Guatemalan son, Pepe Bell

Art left Pepe Bell's mother a two word note. "Top Kek"

He also gave Pepe Bell's sister an autographed copy of "The Kekening"..  “To Lisa, Here’s the ‘rest of the story.’”

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 19, 2017, 11:54:15 AM
“...Here’s the ‘rest of the story.’”

Vincent should auction that book on BellGab.  I suspect it would make a lot of money.

Dr. MD MD

The country band playing at Trump's inaugural concert just did a song called Amy's Back In Austin. Was that code?  ???

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 19, 2017, 11:54:15 AM
He also gave Pepe Bell's sister an autographed copy of "The Kekening"..  “To Lisa, Here’s the ‘rest of the story.’”

"The Kek After Tomorrow"

Quote from: Σ> on January 19, 2017, 12:29:25 PM
Vincent should auction that book on BellGab.  I suspect it would make a lot of money.

I hear Vincent was recently posting on /x/...

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on January 24, 2017, 08:33:12 PM
Amy, where are you?
She's hiding from you, Rekcuf.  I promised I wouldn't say where. 8)

So....  Perhaps.....  A new show tonight?

WOTR

i will just keep checking this thread every now and then. :-[  Hope all is well.

Quote from: akwilly on January 19, 2017, 01:32:47 AM
damn pillow looks just like Rekcufs face

LMFAO! I look a little blue...

PrairieGhost

The word I got from Amy's producer is next Wednesday for return.

Ciardelo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on January 03, 2017, 10:14:31 PM
Show is far from dead. Actually good things happening behind the scenes. It will be back week after next.
What kind of "good things" are going to be evident when Amy comes back on Wednesday 02-01-2017?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 19, 2017, 10:02:35 AM

*Added to Rare folder. Praise KEK.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PrairieGhost on January 26, 2017, 11:19:52 PM
The word I got from Amy's producer is next Wednesday for return.

Every BellGabber should have a producer.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 30, 2017, 10:01:26 AM
*Added to Rare folder. Praise KEK.

Quote from: Σ> on January 30, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

I like to prented that there are only 5 people on BellGab, and each person had like 8 accounts.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on January 30, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

I AM a producer.  And, I have two Sons to prove it! ;) ;D

ninjashoes

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 19, 2017, 02:15:57 AM

Heather and Amy are both smoking hot and I would make super podcaster babies with either of them if theyd have me.