• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sex War!!

Started by BobGrau, November 19, 2012, 06:22:12 PM

ShayP

Oh.... :-\....I thought this was some kind of orgy forum where we could role play as our favorite war-time hero or villain and have crazy sex.  That being said, I'm putting my SS uniform away....AND NO! I am not a Nazi.  I just think they were well dressed, and black makes me look thinner.  I'll go now.  :-[

By the way, If anybody wants to have a key party....let me know.  ;)

;D

HorrorRetro

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2012, 03:10:48 PM
Oh.... :-\....I thought this was some kind of orgy forum where we could role play as our favorite war-time hero or villain and have crazy sex.  That being said, I'm putting my SS uniform away....AND NO! I am not a Nazi.  I just think they were well dressed, and black makes me look thinner.  I'll go now.  :-[

;D

This might be to your liking lol.

ShayP

Quote from: HorrorRetro on December 15, 2012, 05:10:51 PM
This might be to your liking lol.

LMAO!!!  Ya....Das ist interessant!  :)

"A different kind of X.." 

....and I'm wondering where you found that. LOL

HorrorRetro

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2012, 05:27:08 PM
LMAO!!!  Ya....Das ist interessant!  :)

"A different kind of X.." 

....and I'm wondering where you found that. LOL

I'm a fan of '70s horror, grind house-style, and 'sploitation genres. There's actually a whole sub-genre of exploitation movies involving Nazis.  Odd but true. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_exploitation

ziznak

apt pupil: another great King short story that features a rather steamy yet sadistic sexual fantasy involving an electric dildo.

you guys make me think of the coolest shit

McPhallus

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2012, 03:10:48 PM

;D

Is that anything like a rainbow party?

ShayP

Quote from: McPhallus on December 15, 2012, 05:47:50 PM
Is that anything like a rainbow party?

What's a rainbow party???  ???

McPhallus

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2012, 05:52:41 PM
What's a rainbow party???  ???

It involves one lucky guy and a bunch of girls, each wearing a different color lipstick.

Jasmine

Well...I see this HOT SEX room, this...this doorway to multiple orgasmic hell...has been ...entered...penetrated...the chastity belt has been unlocked...the door has been opened... the lights have been turned off...so we can all...turn ON.

Mmmmm...in just ten days, I'm going to have my turkey stuffed. My...my, uh, oven, is going to be heated to 400 degrees...five hours of "roasting"...nice and slow...there's no rush. Every hour or so...my husband is going to take his seven inch turkey baster...and he's going to spray HOT juice all over the succulent and tender breasts, thighs, and legs. Not only that...I'm going to WHIP some potatoes...and these and my HOT BUNS will be smothered in HOT butter...not margarine...butter.  Of course, there will be a salad...I need a nice long cucumber for it...and some thick and creamy ranch dressing.

And to top it off...for dessert...deep dish apple pie...covered with WHIPPED CREAM...yes...whipped cream...I just...oh, God, I just love dipping my finger in the bowl and tasting that whipped cream....mmmmmmm....it's sooooo good. And what yuletide feast would be complete without rich, thick and creamy eggnog? Why, it just wouldn't be right.

And now...if you'll kindly excuse me...I need to write my letter to Santa. I've been naughty...VERY naughty...NOT nice, so I'm...well, I'm hoping that Santa will...come down my chimney...and bring with him some tantalizing...stocking stuffers.

Oh! Two big balls just fell off the tree...let me put them back where they belong...right between the big candy cane.

All this talk of food is making me...hungry.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: HorrorRetro on December 15, 2012, 05:33:29 PM
I'm a fan of '70s horror, grind house-style, and 'sploitation genres. There's actually a whole sub-genre of exploitation movies involving Nazis.  Odd but true. 

The first Ilsa flick was filmed on one of the Hogan's Heroes sets, and somehow managing to make that TV series look like a highbrow treatement of WW2/Holocaust in comparison. Though a vintage Ilsa poster was on a bedroom wall of mine as a kid....cost me 25 1990 bucks!

Jasmine

For some reason, John Lennon and "Christmas Dinner" don't seem to go well together. Yoko Ono will be after me with a hatchet. I can't seem to change my avie, but when I'm able to, me thinks Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS would be more appropriate. Many thanks to HorrorRetro for the idea. I'm half Austrian, so it would be a good fit.

"Das Boot", or "Das Boobs"?

ziznak

I was reminded of George Castanza's sex/food thing by Jazzy's sex/food post. 

Jasmine

Ziznak, I love you! I want to BEAR YOUR CHILDREN! HAAAAAA!

ziznak

you bring the bread I'll bring the pastrami...

anybody see this reeedackulously funny court ruling
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/bosses-irresistible-workers_n_2348381.html

Quote from: Lilly on December 31, 2012, 05:38:22 AM
He said/She said

I can attest as a 'she' that all men R pigs!  I still like them however, preferably tall, blonde and handsome ;)

With that said I WILL be having post-Mayan not the end of the world sex.

I don’t believe ALL men are pigs.  And anyway, you wrong pigs, a very intelligent species I might add, by using them as a comparison.
It’s just that men, well, you can’t live with them, and you can’t live with them.
Actually, that goes for both genders.  For everyone.  So let me rephrase that,
‘humans, you can’t live with them and you can’t live with them.’

Oh, and yes, I like sex.  Very much, in fact.  It can be ultimately satisfying and the battle is only half the fun.

ziznak

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on December 31, 2012, 12:06:20 PM
I don’t believe ALL men are pigs.  And anyway, you wrong pigs, a very intelligent species I might add, by using them as a comparison.
It’s just that men, well, you can’t live with them, and you can’t live with them.
Actually, that goes for both genders.  For everyone.  So let me rephrase that,
‘humans, you can’t live with them and you can’t live with them.’

yep I totally agree here... there is SUCK on both sides of the fence

onan

Men can be pigs. But I have seen some porcine behavior in women as well. And if we are going to piss and moan about the sexes... women 3 times as likely to have borderline personality disorder. women are 9 times more likely to have an eating disorder. Then again men are much more likely to be serial killers... there is that.

Why do you people insist on degrading pigs by associating them with human faults?
Just tell it like it is, humans can be the ultimate in cruel and disgusting, and yet one of the most
selfless, creative and caring species on this wondrously beautiful planet.
I find it quite sad that we have soooooo much potential for good and let it fall by the wayside.

But don't go by me, I was up late last night and then early this morning...wait, am I still asleep?
Am I dreaming?  It's so difficult to tell, sometimes....

I meant it, sort of, in humour, Lilly.
It is rather amusing how humans, as animals themselves, use other animals as metaphors.
I wonder if it works in the opposite, as well?  ;) :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on January 02, 2013, 08:07:48 AM
I meant it, sort of, in humour, Lilly.
It is rather amusing how humans, as animals themselves, use other animals as metaphors.
I wonder if it works in the opposite, as well?  ;) :)

Of course; just the other day I heard a parrot tell it's companion that he was sick of her. "I'm as sick as a human"he shrieked:...I wouldn't make that up would I?  :)

Would you?
I overheard an African Grey mention the parrot in question was a Norwegian Blue, pining for the fjords, and took it out on his companion.
:)

Apparently, his companion did not take it well.  May he rest in peace.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on January 02, 2013, 02:01:26 PM
Apparently, his companion did not take it well.  May he rest in peace.  :)

Ruffle a few feathers?

It was a play on the Monty Python sketch. 
I have always been curious if parrots in the wild ever learn words
they may hear regularly, similar to how mocking birds mimic car alarms and such.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on January 02, 2013, 04:16:31 PM
It was a play on the Monty Python sketch. 
I have always been curious if parrots in the wild ever learn words
they may hear regularly, similar to how mocking birds mimic car alarms and such.

Yes, my formative years were Python infused...the parrot sketch (Drury Lane recording version) is a thing of beauty...as is the Cheese shop sketch from Matching tie and handkerchief.

Parrots are reasonably intelligent and have a tongue similar to humans hence the resemblance; although I've yet to get a parrot to make me a decent apple crumble. Perhaps they can't follow simple recipes?

Quote from: Lilly on January 06, 2013, 11:36:06 PM

Well thanks for correcting my interpretation, sorry.  I retread my post and it is a bit harsh  :-X

I apologize, Lilly, I do not always express myself clearly and can sound smarmy when I don't mean to.
I do appreciate your replies. :) :)

analog kid

Quote from: ziznak on November 19, 2012, 07:16:43 PM
Human beings are all pieces of shit regardless of sexual biology or preference.   As a straight guy I can only attest to the evil bitches I've been with... of course... there was also a few wonderful girls I was with where I was the evil untrustworthy bitch so... yeah it goes either way.  Probly goes either way for the trans and herms as well.

I haven't dated in a long time, no opinion on women in that respect, but absolutely everyone in my life is inconsiderate, self-centered, self-infatuated, dishonest, lazy and dense. Really gets on my nerves that people can find a justification for any situation that places themselves as the victim. Beginning to think that everyone in the world is a flagrant narcissist.

ChewMouse

Quote from: analog kid on January 07, 2013, 09:56:30 PM
Beginning to think that everyone in the world is a flagrant narcissist.
This is why I like dogs so much.

analog kid

Quote from: ChewMouse on January 07, 2013, 10:04:18 PM
This is why I like dogs so much.

Hell yes. Cats as well.

Quote from: Lilly on January 08, 2013, 12:57:55 AM
I don't think I'm boring or unattractive either!

Whoa. You're right about that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lilly on January 08, 2013, 12:57:55 AM
I don't think I'm boring or unattractive either!

Quote from: analog kid on January 08, 2013, 09:20:35 AM
Whoa. You're right about that.

what do you think about my pic?