• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2020, 11:57:21 AM
Ha...fake news.

Remember you called in and told me yourself. (LOL) it's okay, I'm sure your memory isn't what it used to be.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 11:57:42 AM
That void inside of you...the emptiness...it makes you want to prove yourself, it makes you feel like you are worthless, so you try and convince strangers who want nothing to do with you that your existence is worth something. You are seeking validation outside of the self, because of the insecurity and trauma you have never dealt with. Inside, you're a terrified little boy who was never loved or cared for. That is what your behaviour says about you.

Your wallet is also quite empty you forgot that one.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 11:54:57 AM
Bigger than you physically and financially.

Yeah, I'm poor as fuck, but you are not bigger than me physically by a long shot. I will fuck you up, leave you with loose teeth, black, blue and bleeding.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:02:37 PM
Yeah, I'm poor as fuck, but you are not bigger than me physically but a long shot. I will fuck you up, leave you with loose teeth, black, blue and bleeding.

What's it like being poor?

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Michael Decon the triggered closet faggot who built his paranormal show off the back of another man, then kicked him to the curb like a dog and pretended he created the whole thing himself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:03:48 PM
So where's that $100?

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:04:18 PM
It's very freeing. More money, more problems.

You're the last person I'd give money to Azzerae, maybe you can ask all of your supporters and listeners of your show for $100.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:05:38 PM
Michael Decon the triggered closet faggot who built his paranormal show off the back of another man, then kicked him to the curb like a dog and pretended he created the whole thing himself.

Paranormal show? LOL

AZZERAE

You are bragging about a grand while you nap? What sort of a loser gets excited over a grand? You're not in the big leagues yet, robot boy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
Paranormal show? LOL

Yeah. No matter how many times you try dress it up as something else, that's all it'll ever be.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:09:21 PM
You are bragging about a grand while you nap? What sort of a loser gets excited over a grand? You're not in the big leagues yet, robot boy.

Who else can make a grand every few days while asleep? You know... I'm referring to someone like me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:10:19 PM
Yeah. No matter how many times you try dress it up as something else, that's all it'll ever be.

Okay you know best!

AZZERAE

You are a very lonely little man with a very small penis. You're barking up the wrong tree and you're gonna be very sorry you did so. How does Rubinis smegma taste?

chefist

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:01:45 PM
Remember you called in and told me yourself. (LOL) it's okay, I'm sure your memory isn't what it used to be.

I do remember, but that was in regards to an actual legitimate weekly podcast...not a once in a while joke podcast like Martinez Tonight...no, I would not try to mimic the career path you and many others like you have chosen.

Also, if I had, I would not be here pissing on potential listeners...bad biz acumen at least.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:12:46 PM
You are a very lonely little man with a very small penis. You're barking up the wrong tree and you're gonna be very sorry you did so. How does Rubinis smegma taste?

You sound defeated already.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:10:30 PM
Who else can make a grand every few days while asleep? You know... I'm referring to someone like me.

I consider myself poor and I've got more than that in my bank account. Level up, bitch. Talking grands...send me $100 now to prove you have money.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:14:01 PM
You sound defeated already.

I am not comfortable being number #2 next to another man. You are. That's just the way it is.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2020, 12:13:25 PM
I do remember, but that was in regards to an actual legitimate weekly podcast...not a once in a while joke podcast like Martinez Tonight...no, I would not try to mimic the career path you and many others like you have chosen.

Also, if I had, I would not be here pissing on potential listeners...bad biz acumen at least.

He doesn't get it and he never will. He has said numerous times BellGab is nothing and no one here is worth anything. Not worth his time, not worth trying to gain listeners through because it's so small...but he's here every day trying to prove his worth to strangers.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2020, 12:13:25 PM

Sounds like you know nothing and will never aquire any listenership. I don't use this forum to gain potential listeners. I have more views than there are registered members on this forum. This is an art Bell forum (LOL).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 27, 2020, 12:17:06 PM
He doesn't get it and he never will. He has said numerous times BellGab is nothing and no one here is worth anything. Not worth his time, not worth trying to gain listeners through because it's so small...but he's here every day trying to prove his worth to strangers.

This is partially true.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:17:50 PM
Sounds like you know nothing and will never aquire any listenership. I don't use this forum to gain potential listeners. I have more views than there are registered members on this forum. This is an art Bell forum (LOL).

No one gives a squirt of piss about your numbers. You could be buying them for all we know. Fuck off, you fraud.

Ciardelo

Wait.

Just HOLD ON A DARN MINUTE!

First I hear Groyper has a small penis, now I hear Myke has A SMALL PENIS TOO??? ???

WE NEED AN EMERGENCY GABCAST TO SUSS THIS OUT!!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:18:24 PM
This is partially true.

Then why not fuck off? If the place is beneath you, if you think you're better than everyone here, if you harbor such disdain for the admin, why stay? Because you are trying to validate your self worth...it'll never work. You can't look to the material world in order to grow inwardly.

Corona Kitty

Why do you need $100 for again Azzerae?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 27, 2020, 12:20:08 PM
Wait.

Just HOLD ON A DARN MINUTE!

First I hear Groyper has a small penis, now I hear Myke has A SMALL PENIS TOO??? ???

WE NEED AN EMERGENCY GABCAST TO SUSS THIS OUT!!!

We're twinning

chefist

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:17:50 PM

Why are you spending so much time here? Why aren't you marketing yourself to gain more listeners? It doesn't make sense unless you have come to the realization that you maxed out your "fame" and there isn't any more fruit on the tree, or you just can't prioritize yourself.

You behavior here is odd and confusing on so many levels.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 27, 2020, 12:21:12 PM
Why do you need $100 for again Azzerae?

I don't need shit. Especially not from you. I want you to prove to me and everyone else here that you have all this so called money you claim to have. Don't worry, I'll send it back to you. I know you need it, despite your claims to the contrary.

Ciardelo

I suggest we use a commonly seen penis, such as Hunter Biden's as a starting point. (Hunter Biden Penis Units)

How much of a HBP unit do you have Corona Kitty?

AZZERAE

Michael Decon has a deep seated animus for mankind. He is rotten to the core and full of hatred. He spreads pestilence and sows discord to try and get himself to feel something. He is hollow, soulless and afraid. He needs to flaunt his alleged material wealth in order to exercise power over others. These are the actions of an insecure individual without an upbringing or moral compass.