• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on July 02, 2015, 03:45:56 PM
What does he want for giving you this money, Falkie? Is it just for your work on his projects?

He paid me to be the guest commentator on his new show pilot which is the only new project I am aware of.
I have to help Kathy out with 1/2 the cost of the U Haul rental and I already gave her $75 for gas.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 02, 2015, 09:11:50 PM
Jeez, what did she do?

I won't say but suffice it to say I was shocked and dumbfounded by the revelation.
It's really despicable.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:12:00 PM

He paid me to be the guest commentator on his new show pilot which is the only new project I am aware of.
I have to help Kathy out with 1/2 the cost of the U Haul rental and I already gave her $75 for gas.

Are you able to tell us much about the new show yet, like what it's about?  Or what your part was for the pilot?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

I won't say but suffice it to say I was shocked and dumbfounded by the revelation.
It's really despicable.

Wow.  Not even a hint?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 02, 2015, 09:09:40 PM

Falkie, there are a few interesting unanswered questions about this event.

- Was this Kathy's car, or Patty's?

- Where were you and Kathy when she was unloading those boxes, and where did she put them?

- If she took them out of the backseat so quickly, why would it take you longer to put them back?

- Why are you taking things out of Patty's garage and to storage, did Patty tell you to do so?

- Is Kathy still staying at Patty's after this?

- What were the things she took from Kathy and has now on display at her apartment?  What was her response when asked about them?

OUR car since both our money paid for it. But the car IS registered in both our names.
It would take longer because she put them in her nonop station wagon, some of the boxes may now be broken and its 20 degrees hotter there than here and both Kathy and I would have to put the stuff back in. Patty sneakily tried to get Kathy to take the stuff out and Kathy said thst she wasn't supposed to take the stuff out as it is our car and my stuff. Kathy was at Patty's and told her NOT to take all the boxes out. I was here sleeping until 6 am Wednesday.
Patty screamed at Kathy and told her to get her stuff out of the garage asap and herself out of the house. Kathy's pissed because Patty lied to her about it & said I never told her to NOT take stuff out, which is bs.

No. Patty screamed at Kathy over the phone and was being a total _____ insert word. Kathy [size=78%]is staying with me.[/size]
[size=78%]Small items but who knows what else may be missing.[/size]

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:18:40 PM
... [size=78%]Small items but who knows what else may be missing.[/size]

Like DVDs, stuffed animals, etc?

Whatever it is, that really sucks.  And it's shocking she just put them out in plain sight

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 02, 2015, 09:13:51 PM
Are you able to tell us much about the new show yet, like what it's about?  Or what your part was for the pilot?

How many times do I have to repeat this ? Noory is keeping the details secret for now.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 02, 2015, 09:14:28 PM
Wow.  Not even a hint?

NO hint. It's deeply personal and happened years ago.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:23:24 PM

How many times do I have to repeat this ? Noory is keeping the details secret for now.

Well, at some point it will be revealed.  Not yet.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 02, 2015, 09:13:51 PM

Hello ? I said I was a guest commentator. That is all I am allowed to say at present except what I have already said. Kindly STOP asking the same questions over and over. Even if I knew, I would not be allowed to divulge anything yet but I don't.

OUR car since both our money paid for it. But the car IS registered in both our names...

Yes, your car.  Both of youse car

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:26:40 PM
Hello ? I said I was a guest commentator. That is all I am allowed to say at present except what I have already said. Kindly STOP asking the same questions over and over. Even if I knew, I would not be allowed to divulge anything yet but I don't.

Well, it's been quite awhile since I asked.  I know you are a guest commentator, I meant specifically what you talked about.

If you still can't discuss it, that's fine

Jeez Falkie, you are a little quick to take offense on both of the above - this is how I end up being accused of 'insulting' you a little later.

It's ok though, I realize you've been cleaning, packing, throwing things away, and between the apartment situations, Kathy, and Patty, there is stress there.  When are you going to take a break and go to Marine World?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 02, 2015, 09:34:37 PM
Yes, your car.  Both of youse car

Well, it's been quite awhile since I asked.  I know you are a guest commentator, I meant specifically what you talked about.

If you still can't discuss it, that's fine

Jeez Falkie, you are a little quick to take offense on both of the above - this is how I end up being accused of 'insulting' you a little later.

It's ok though, I realize you've been cleaning, packing, throwing things away, and between the apartment situations, Kathy, and Patty, there is stress there.  When are you going to take a break and go to Marine World?

August. I'm going to beg Shamu to eat me when I dive into the tank. I'm being driven crazy by both women.
Patty liked me 38 years ago but Kathy said she got bitchier with age.
I said she probably had her internal juices go sour or something.
Its a looong story and both Kathy and I are stressed out.
They've known each other since 13 years of age and sometimes one or both of us wind up in the middle.

Noory just said program is still being edited and then will be sent to major networks and cable stations via agents.
That's the latest I have on it which he just sent me.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:26:40 PM

How the hell could you make guest comments when you don't even know what the topic is?

What if the show turns out to be the "I Hate Art Bell Variety Hour with George Noory and The Guy from Pittsburgh?

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 10:02:28 PM

I'm going to beg Shamu to eat me when I dive into the tank.

Don't flatter yourself fatty. You'd swallow Shamu in one swift gulp. He wouldn't even hit the sides. Swish. Nothin but net!

Jocko Johnson

But Flackie...I am just asking cause I  hate to see you being taken advantage of, so like PB I just have a desire to help and just want to be more clear and understand better, did patty take the $75 gas money? For her car or your car?  Is dave paying you extra for the ck getting there late? If you paid a bill they'd add a charge. Is dave or Kathy gonna pay for the flat tire? Is pattys garage the storage room you mentioned? What is kathy charging patty to keep her stuff in there? Is patty charging you extra to put the stuff you gave her on display in her apt?  Maybe the girls got pissed because the breakfast wasn't good...where'd you go, what did you order them? Either way patty has some balls getting mad after she told you to leave the stuff in the car and you moved it out, like big deal, right?? I mean, it's pattys stuff but your car!  It's that Lexus you bought a couple years back?  Man whatever she did can't  be as bad as all this. And Gnory should be paying you more, doesn't  he see the pressure your under and the reason you need to fast track this show!! Com'on dave, do the right thing for your boy!! (See don't  you worry we got tour back!)

Jocko Johnson

August. I'm going to beg Shamu to eat me when I dive into the tank. I'm being driven crazy by both women.
Patty liked me 38 years ago but Kathy said she got bitchier with age.
I said she probably had her internal juices go sour or something.
Its a looong story and both Kathy and I are stressed out.
They've known each other since 13 years of age and sometimes one or both of us wind up in the middle.

Noory just said program is still being edited and then will be sent to major networks and cable stations via agents.
That's the latest I have on it which he just sent me.

So these two gals are like all nutty making you crazy huh...that's  too much for any one man to have to deal with.
If dave us gonna edit it and keep showing your part around and now you're also, what do I  read, you are now an assoc producer main expert commentator and part time writer for the show?  Someone posted somewhere, I think a premier mgt type.  You now gotta ck the credits. They need to pay you every time they show someone the show. No ck man direct deposit. ..bang in the bank baby! Don't  let them take advantage of you. And the car is the same Lexus that Kathy was killing the batt...? Man lady drivers, right...that Lexus you got is a sweet ride! You get it from all the YouTube $$$! Remember I was one of your first subscribers and viewed the shit outa those videos dude!!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:24:19 PM

NO hint. It's deeply personal and happened years ago.

It's so important to hold a grudge from years ago. It ensures the bile rises and falls on a semi regular basis; but offset by you telling on a regular basis Paty when how and what she should do with her free time. And just to make sure they're kept in line and know the score tell them they're honoured to take your stuff and fat ass where you need to be, when you need to be there. Take regular naps as you do because that way your pet slave will really get the message.

August. I'm going to beg Shamu to eat me when I dive into the tank. I'm being driven crazy by both women...

I haven't been since the kids were old enough to go with their friends.  Even if people don't like theme parks, everyone should go to this one at least once

My favorites were on the backside of the park, a little out of the way.  The Butterfly House has a bunch of flowers and other plants and a zillion butterflys flying around in there, it's a little humid but worth it to see them.

There is a place not far from that where people can climb on a platform and feed leaves to the giraffes.  Next to that is an elephant (I think) that will kick a soccer ball back if you kick it to him.  Sometimes he has to wait for awhile when a bunch of uncoordinated kids try to kick it to him.  I like the seals and whales, etc, not for the shows themselves but just to see the animals.  They didn't even have all those rides last time I was there, you couldn't get me near one anyway

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 02, 2015, 10:40:20 PM
I haven't been since the kids were old enough to go with their friends.  Even if they don't like theme parks, everyone should go to this one at least once

My favorites were on the backside of the park, a little out of the way.  The Butterfly House has a bunch of flowers and other plants and a zillion butterflys flying around in there, it's a little humid but worth it to see them.

There is a place where people can climb on a platform and feed leaves to the giraffes.  Next to that is an elephant (I think) that will kick a soccer ball back if you kick it to him.  Sometimes he has to wait for awhile when a bunch of uncoordinated kids try to kick it to him.  I like the seals and whales, etc, not for the shows themselves but just to see the animals.  They didn't even have all those rides last time I was there, you couldn't get me near one anyway
That place sounds like a magical wonderland...wow! Just what a guy needs when he's all stressed out to relax the soul.Worth any price of admission!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2015, 10:39:14 PM
It's so important to hold a grudge from years ago. It ensures the bile rises and falls on a semi regular basis; but offset by you telling on a regular basis Paty when how and what she should do with her free time. And just to make sure they're kept in line and know the score tell them they're honoured to take your stuff and fat ass where you need to be, when you need to be there. Take regular naps as you do because that way your pet slave will really get the message.

And just to make sure she knows you take no guff and answer to no one, stick it to the man.  Take several showers a day while California goes through its worst drought in memory.

WOTR

Quote from: area51drone on July 02, 2015, 01:55:01 PM
... Its a hard thing for a civilized society to deal with - what to do with people like him?   All I can say is that it is not my decision to make and I will treat him like a human being.  It is not going to help him, and especially not society, if we all shamed him into hiding.   
Well, you say the right words.  Still not convinced that you aren't just a troll, but whatever- that is between you and him.  The major problem is that once somebody is released, there is often isolation and a rejection of them by society, and that isolation does not help the person.  To find a way to reintegrate them reduces the chances of another offence.  With that said, I know the statistics, and I know what "should" be done... But I am not a person who could ever reach out to the Casio's of the world.  If it isn't just trolling, I'm somewhat impressed...  (Albeit that I have not followed the "developments" nor do I know the history.)

area51drone

Quote from: wotr1 on July 03, 2015, 12:13:05 AM
Well, you say the right words.  Still not convinced that you aren't just a troll, but whatever- that is between you and him.  The major problem is that once somebody is released, there is often isolation and a rejection of them by society, and that isolation does not help the person.  To find a way to reintegrate them reduces the chances of another offence.  With that said, I know the statistics, and I know what "should" be done... But I am not a person who could ever reach out to the Casio's of the world.  If it isn't just trolling, I'm somewhat impressed...  (Albeit that I have not followed the "developments" nor do I know the history.)

I'm not sure how I'm trolling Casio here, what I said is what I believe.  I have told much of this directly to him too - it's not like I am just posting this stuff and expecting him to find it.   Honestly, some of this came to me in more recent times.   There have certainly been points in my life where I would be the first to cast stones at anyone labelled a child molester.   And there are still creepy fuckers out there who deserve it.   But as I have learned through the years, life is not so black and white.   On the surface it is very very easy to ridicule Casio, and there was even a period where I probably did that here on this board.  Although I do believe I probably have been nicer to him than most who have interacted with him.  When you first learn certain things about him, the gut reaction is to either get mad at him or want to disassociate from him.   The more you learn about his situation it definitely gets you pondering what all is really going on.   I'm not condoning anything he has done but at the same time I will refuse to say throw him to the wolves.   He really does need legitimate help of some kind.

Who

Today's quiz.  What would you rather watch?

A) A new George Noory TV show

B) This test pattern from the 1950s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2vy96pDsG8

3OctaveFart

Where may we watch Noory's program? Where is all the promo work for this?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 03, 2015, 07:44:09 AM
Where may we watch Noory's program? Where is all the promo work for this?

In his head.

3OctaveFart

No, for real, where and when can I watch this comedy hour.

Falkie, please don't pin your cottage hopes to this.

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 03, 2015, 08:00:32 AM
No, for real, where and when can I watch this comedy hour.

Chances of finding Noory's new TV show on any channel or cable network are nil but all is not lost.  You can receive the same entertainment value by listening to the grass grow or by watching the wallpaper fade.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

It's really despicable.

Did she throw a pass at you while you were napping?

do you feel dirty Now?

paladin1991

No. Patty screamed at Kathy over the phone and was being a total _____ insert word. Kathy [size=78%]is staying with me.[/size]
[size=78%]Small items but who knows what else may be missing.[/size]

I don't understand.  You will insert the words in your bitchy little tirades and rants against the women on this forum. 

You must be afraid of Patty and her manhands beating you bloody.

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 03, 2015, 09:05:08 AM
Did she throw a pass at you while you were napping?
do you feel dirty Now?

It must have been horrific if Falkie was dumbfounded.  I hope he wasn't confounded and stupefied at the same time.