• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Daggit on July 03, 2015, 04:19:10 PM
The Great Unbanning 2.0

Bart Ell is back too.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3280

This means that all of Falkie's trolls from the prostitution website will be back shortly.

This should be fun for Falkie.

https://youtu.be/arZdeg_fL-I

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 03, 2015, 06:00:24 PM

As I have REPEATEDLY said, its a pilot and both of us hope it sells.  I'm hoping it does but am realistic to know that it might not as well. Noory does have other plans for me as well.

The $250 enabled me to pay all the interest on the loans that I took out for the interview and to help Kathy a bit. I gave her money to go see Terminator Salvation & gas money for the storage trip along with bridge toll [size=78%]and go get me some Motrin. I've had a sinus/migraine/stress related headache since 10 pm last night and am in a lot of pain. IF I can shake this, we're both going to Starbucks tomorrow and she'll do 3 movie review videos.[/size]
Sunday there's a streetfair in Oakland that stretches for 11 blocks and we might go there.
If that jerk Bart Ell comes back in here I will completely stop posting.

hehehheeh.  Bart Ell is what the Falkapottamos fears!

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 03, 2015, 06:09:16 PM
hehehheeh.  Bart Ell is what the Falkapottamos fears!
Is that right? He's been banned for a while now, right? what were some of his greatest hits?

3OctaveFart

As I have REPEATEDLY said, its a pilot and both of us hope it sells.  I'm hoping it does but am realistic to know that it might not as well. Noory does have other plans for me as well.

The $250 enabled me to pay all the interest on the loans that I took out for the interview and to help Kathy a bit. I gave her money to go see Terminator Salvation & gas money for the storage trip along with bridge toll [size=78%]and go get me some Motrin. I've had a sinus/migraine/stress related headache since 10 pm last night and am in a lot of pain. IF I can shake this, we're both going to Starbucks tomorrow and she'll do 3 movie review videos.[/size]
Sunday there's a streetfair in Oakland that stretches for 11 blocks and we might go there.
What if Casio is unbanned?

You haven't made a video since June 18.

The $250 enabled me to pay all the interest on the loans

Wait.  Wat?  You took out loanS, as in plural, to pay for 50 bux in gas and tolls to do some meaningless interview?  At the same time that you were duct-taping your glasses to your face because you sat on them and broke them (again)?  At the same time you are taking Kathy to expensive dinners and SeaWorld and the movies?

and go get me some Motrin.

Ah, here comes the Pity Party.  It always makes an appearance when you've been caught making foolish choices.  But forget about that.  You took out a loan to get a $4 bottle of Motrin?

Sweet Jesus, please bring Bart Ell back from the dead.  I promise never to use your dad's name in vain, or tell people you don't exist, or peek up the skirts of girls on the bus anymore if you'll cut me a huss on this one little thing.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 03, 2015, 05:31:47 PM
Patty stole sweet Kathy's rhubarbs that were growing in an alley, which is the unforgivable act Falkie mentioned earlier. If necessary, I'll post a scan of the police report later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAOsEiIwUE

Yes - it is necessary.  Please post it as soon as you can.  Thanks in advance.

Quote from: area51drone on June 03, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

Falkie, why is this child wearing a "gobble gobble gobble" t-shirt?

Falkie - we have yet to see your response to Drone's question, and quite a bit of time has passed.  Can you please provide a response?

Only once your eye gets better and the Motrin kicks in, though.  I'll look forward to reading your comments when you feel up to it.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT:  A quick check of the date shows that it's been a full month.  Please reply as soon as you're able.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 03, 2015, 05:31:47 PM
Patty stole sweet Kathy's rhubarbs that were growing in an alley, which is the unforgivable act Falkie mentioned earlier. If necessary, I'll post a scan of the police report later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAOsEiIwUE
Sweet Kathy and Patty having it out, that's what started it! Nix the Rhubarb pie for Flackie! "Kathy" sounds like Bateman!!

Jocko Johnson

Does your Lexus use that much gas? I thought your Lexus got great miliage?
Also...didn't you say you can not fly a plane, but just knew how they worked, pilot? Who's flying the plane!?

Jocko Johnson

Does your Lexus use that much gas? I thought your Lexus got great miliage?
Also...didn't you say you can not fly a plane, but just knew how they worked, pilot? Who's flying the plane!?
Quote from: paladin1991 on July 03, 2015, 06:07:13 PM

https://youtu.be/arZdeg_fL-I
WHAT!!?? From the prostitution website? Falckie was a pros, a ho? Or a john, or a pimp??? Wow, what's  going on here. Please someone explain?

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 03, 2015, 06:46:28 PM
WHAT!!?? From the prostitution website? Falckie was a pros, a ho? Or a john, or a pimp??? Wow, what's  going on here. Please someone explain?

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 01, 2015, 05:17:30 PM
For you newbies...

Falkie music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCIYDjb69dU

Bulkie falls asleep in the first minute of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dp4wSgAh2s

Faulty hits Kathy and claims he "doesn't remember" doing it in a later post (skip to 1:12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmsvWiyzBl4

TMI about Senda:

« Reply #1890 on: October 27, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
Quote from: MrStoleYourGal on October 27, 2013, 04:47:29 PM
I don't know where to begin with this story, so I'll just do stream-of-consciousness.

George is known as "Falkenberg2001" on the website www.myredbook.com.  It's a site dedicated to trading information about prostitutes in the greater SF Bay Area.  If you go to that site and register, you can do a search on archived posts.  In that search you will find lots of fun stuff about George:

* He once tried to pimp out a pregnant woman to guys who wanted to suckle breast milk.

* He has a reputation for sponging money off of hookers, particularly the older ones, with his sob stories.  One hooker told a story wherein he said that he was broke and didn't have money for food.  She said she would help him and he got excited.  She went to the story and bought several bags of groceries and delivered them to his house.  He got upset with her because he wanted money, not food.

* He stalked a hooker (physically) to the point where she contacted one of the site owners and asked to have him banned, and she called the police.

* He's met every single celebrity and politician of note who were popular from the 1950's through the 1980's.  When one of them dies, he's right on the spot with some anecdote about him and that person.  He was nicknamed "Baron von Munchhausen" by another poster.

* He once walked the entire path of the BART line on the tracks themselves, a journey of some 40 miles, including under the Bay.

* In the early 2000's he was twice fired from his minimum wage jobs for stealing money and goods from the owner.  He reported all of this on the myredbook website, hoping to get sympathy (and handouts).

* He got a job in 2005 working at a movie theatre.  He was REALLY excited about it ("Gosh-wow!"), not because he had a job, but because he thought he could watch movies for free.  He got fired not long after that.  No one knows if it's because he was watching movies on the job, or pinching food from the snack bar.

* He's never held a job that makes more than minimum wage.  About eight years ago, after he lost his job at the theatre, and couldn't find another one.  About six months later, he found a doctor to certify him as "permanently disabled."  He's been living off of disability since then.

* He was reprimanded by a forum moderator for making racist posts.  His posts mostly consist of 20 to 30 anti-Obama cartoons that he's dug up off of the Internet.

* He's killed at least two of his pet cats.  He sat on one (*squish*) and stepped on the other.  The second one lived for a time, and while it did he solicited donations from other posters to pay for vet bills, which he claimed would cost in excess of $500.  Some openly wondered if the cat ever existed in the first place.

* His hygiene is not good, including his oral health.  He let a tooth rot until it became abscessed and caused a severe sinus infection.  He claimed to have almost died.  And asked for financial help.  All of the difficulty was due to the incompetence of others, though, not him.

* He's famous for his ability to exaggerate.  Like the time that he claimed that he spent 200 hours on the phone with a Dell customer service rep to fix a problem (due to Dell's incompetence and the rep's incompetence).  That's 200 hours, as in five full-time weeks.

Lord, I could go on for hours.  This is just off the top of my head.  The guy is a welfare cheat, an amoral weasel, and is probably mentally retarded.  It's all in the myredbook archives if you care to look it up, and it's only there because he TOLD everyone this stuff.  Imagine what he might have left out because he was too ashamed.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 03, 2015, 04:00:10 PM
BTW...let me please be the first to wish us all a very happy birthday America!  On this Independence day I want to thank all those who serve & served, who make us the "land of the free and the home of the brave!"
HERE'S TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,  MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS US ALWAYS!!!

Yes - thank you to our veterans, including men like Who's F-16 fighter pilot father and my good friend, Korean War vet Lloyd Bonafide, who fought at the Chosin Reservoir.  They've done our country proud, and have protected the freedoms that we all hold dear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir

Jocko Johnson

Flackie...are the San Fran loan sharks after you, what's the vig, they gonna take your Lexus??

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 03, 2015, 06:50:53 PM

WOW! The more things change,  the more things stay the same.
Man oh man...bulkie you previous defense on these subjects have not really answered the questions about this. Everyone can't  be lying and out to just get little old you!

Jocko Johnson

Lloyd the old USN guy who helped, "pull the marines out of the Chosin Reservoir" it's  a great accomplishment since the Chosin is land locked. But old Lloyd sailed up there anyway! That was of course...according to him and in his own words, " before we went to pull out the marines, I took the fruit on board put my bayonet into his belly and tossed his ass overboard!"

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 03, 2015, 08:00:32 AM
No, for real, where and when can I watch this comedy hour.

Falkie, please don't pin your cottage hopes to this.

I can't imagine a George Noory TV show NOT being picked up.  I refuse to imagine it

Daggit

From your lips to MVs ears.

I think you have bigger fish than Bart Ell to worry about.

Good luck with your prostitution website friends.

littlechris

Really George?

Here you are finally on the cusp of stardom and you are threatening to go into obscurity if the MIGHTY Bart Ell comes back???

Sorry but you need to have thicker skin than that if you are hoping to be a big time celebrity. 

Grow some balls QUICK and put on your battle armor....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

-LittleChris

Quote from: Daggit on July 03, 2015, 04:19:10 PM
The Great Unbanning 2.0

Bart Ell is back too.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3280

This means that all of Falkie's trolls from the prostitution website will be back shortly.

This should be fun for Falkie.

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on July 03, 2015, 05:42:48 PM
MV let all of the trolls free for the Fourth of July!  Let troll freedom ring!

It will be fun to see if they can REMAIN free...Mwahahahaha

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 06:11:16 PM
Is that right? He's been banned for a while now, right? what were some of his greatest hits?

Not fears,  I don't see the point of posting here when a total asshole will twist my words and edits my videos to embarass me and my girlfriend just to get his jollies and amuse his fellow asshole haters.
And if simeone objects to the language, too damned bad.
And the owner of this board who should never have allowed such vile things to be posted in the first place lets it start all over again.

chefist

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 03, 2015, 09:17:51 PM

Not fears,  I don't see the point of posting here when a total asshole will twist my words and edits my videos to embarass me and my girlfriend just to get his jollies and amuse his fellow asshole haters.
And the owner of this board who should never have allowed such vile things to be posted in the first place lets it start all over again.
What was it he said that finally got him banned?

WOTR

Funny how the owner of the board seems to do his own thing.  Would you believe that jerk actually allows a thread that 3/4 of the people want deleted to continue?  However, he should absolutely worry about what one person wants.

In short, you may have to endure somebody you don't like for awhile.  I'm sure that he will continue as he always did and get himself banned again in short order.

Jocko Johnson

Right, it's got to be just too insightful, and un-bee-leef- able! And the thing that will seal the deal is the fact the Flakie is gonna take the world by storm when he is discovered. Then he will be able to get a brand new Golden Lexus and a new house.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: littlechris on July 03, 2015, 08:08:58 PM
Really George?

Here you are finally on the cusp of stardom and you are threatening to go into obscurity if the MIGHTY Bart Ell comes back???

Sorry but you need to have thicker skin than that if you are hoping to be a big time celebrity. 

-LittleChris
Quote from: littlechris on July 03, 2015, 08:08:58 PM
Really George?

-LittleChris
It is a known fact that the "dogs were let out" by former New York Mets outfielder...Benny Agbayani!!!!!

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 03, 2015, 09:17:51 PM

Year, right - but he should allow a shameless and fraudulent beggar like you?, Oh, BTW...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 25, 2013, 01:39:15 AM
I can see there's absolutely NO reason for me to post in here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes.
I took enough abuse growing up. I'm not going to put up with it as an adult or in here or on this forum.
I'm done.

Effective immediately I will no longer be posting in Bellgab in any capacity.
A man can only take so much of being made to look like a complete and abject fool, of which I am not.
I will continue to post videos online and work to create a pod/videocast.
One must take a stand against those who seek to destroy a person.
This I have done. I hope the Falkie haters are happy now.

"This I have done"...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

I can't stand this travesty anymore.

Aceept NO cheezy substitutes.

I AM FALKIE !

Video review in 2 hours.

...for less than 48 hours. It's funny how you both left and returned because of Bart Ell ;D