• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: eddie dean on July 21, 2014, 02:49:34 PM
Yes.
Join us for the gabcast tonight at 5pm pt/ 8pm et.
We will be talking about life, love and other annoyances!
We will be using Mumble for the first time.
And because we didn't fully test this new technology (100% my fault) the show tonight will be mostly error free!

Listen/chat: http://ufoship.com/chat/
Call. 623-242-CAST
Skype the.gabcast

Pre-Show music/entertainment starts at 4:15 pt/7:15 et

Cool beans! A new GabCast today Monday, July 31, 2014 @ 8PM Eastern - 5PM Western.

Gotta love listening to the GabCast streaming live, with the added bonus chatting live during the show.

Who will call in today? What will happen?
Will the GabCast stumble and fumble their way through Mumble?
These are just a few of the burning questions that we may get answers to today.

Do you have any burning questions?
Call the GabCast and ask. 623-242-CAST(2278), or Skype: The.GabCast
Any other burning questions you have, call your doctor for a prescription. 

WildCard

Get in here, savages.
http://ufoship.com/chat/
No Republicans.
Just kidding.
Not really.

Hahahahahahaha....I'm still laughing.

There is something deliciously wrong with ALL of you!!!!!

I have a cramp in my side!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Imconfused

Good show,  good show,  can't wait for the upload.

Ms. C

Quote from: Treading Water on July 21, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
Hahahahahahaha....I'm still laughing.

There is something deliciously wrong with ALL of you!!!!!

Me too!!!!!

Each show is better than the last .... the  creativity flows AND mixing it with the Gabcast brand of humor is priceless!

p.s. I'm still energized from listening ... I gotta get up at 5:00 a.m. -- so I need to wind-down But I'm enjoying this extra good feeling from the show and not ready to let it go  (I'll just here and crack-up at the thought of scamming the Indian with da Jorge .. bahahahahhahaha) !!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Ms. C on July 21, 2014, 07:40:43 PM
  (I'll just here and crack-up at the thought of scamming the Indian with da Jorge .. bahahahahhahaha) !!

"Press R like Romeo... now... what do you see on your screen?"  Ha haaaa haaaa  ;D

Tarbaby

Fun show! Great bits from Eddie and b_dubb!

Mr. Fidget

The sword Redacted saw in the store was likely a Kirpan, a religious requirement for sikhs: http://worldsikh.ca/page/understanding-kirpan
   Funny bit w/ George, & tech support scam, and masterpost theatre. All the sophomoric potty jokes, first world annoyances, & homeless bashing... not so much.
   I spared you the agony of my calling in, however it might have been good for the show... seeing as you bailed early. I'd have been ok for some variety. I'm not sure you folks can separate from your disdain for me enough to give me an opportunity to express myself... even if unrelated to my "story."

Time will tell.
mf

Heather Wade

That is what it was, but not a tiny one like that.  He looked like he stepped out of another time, into the grocery store of all places. 

Tarbaby

Yes. Had you called in the show could still be going by Thursday afternoon! ;-)

Imconfused

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2014, 07:54:21 PM
That is what is was, but not a tiny one like that.  He looked like he stepped out of another time, into the grocery store of all places.

The phrase "it's what it is " is forbidden in this forum. 

Just saying......

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2014, 07:54:21 PM
That is what is was, but not a tiny one like that.  He looked like he stepped out of another time, into the grocery store of all places.
I think they can pick the size, he might have been doing something sihkish that day. If I wore a turban (I am non-religious) in today's America, I'd want a sword myself.
Quote from: Tarbaby on July 21, 2014, 07:55:17 PM
Yes. Had you called in the show could still be going by Thursday afternoon! ;-)
That courteous little emoticon makes my day, thanks for taking the edge off YOUR OUTRAGEOUS ALLEGATION! ;-)
mf

WildCard

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 21, 2014, 07:47:36 PM
homeless bashing
"Homeless people are a very important part of our American society. Without homeless people, many children would be left without a costume idea on Halloween and large pharmaceutical companies would have no one to test their new medicine on. Also, there would be no one to sit on the sidewalk and beg people for change or die of heroin overdoses. Homeless people are also an extremely important part of the environment and ecosystem. When a homeless person dies, his or her nutrients are released back into the soil...or the sidewalk, depending. Without homeless people, we would have a loss of culture and people with gingivitis. We need them like they need a nice, long shower, clean underwear, and a new wristwatch. We must respect the homeless as soon they will become the rulers of the world. "
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Homeless_people
Edit:  :-*

Quote from: Imconfused on July 21, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

Just saying......

Ah, but she used the "apostrophe s" and that changes Everything....     ;)   
;D ;D ;D ;D

Tarbaby

:-\

Just saying......
ha! Thankyeww for honoring me "it is what it is" mandate!

When I heard that sword being described I was thinking "scimitar".

Heather Wade

Just saying......

I didn't know about the mandate, but I hate that useless expression too and would never use it.
Typo.  Meant to say, in reference to Mr Midget's link, "That is what it was."

Woops.  Another typo.    :-\

Imconfused

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 21, 2014, 08:07:48 PM
:-\ha! Thankyeww for honoring me "it is what it is" mandate!

When I heard that sword being described I was thinking "scimitar".

I'm actually basically on your side here.

It's what it is.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: WildCard on July 21, 2014, 08:06:13 PM
Homeless people...
Edit:  :-*
I think the "homeless people" used to be called "pilgrims," and "settlers."

In the event by some *wild* chance people on this thread misunderstood my statement in another area of this forum:
   "I have had no lease" could easily be misconstrued as "I am homeless," which I am not.

Nor have I been homeless for quite a while, I am blessed to be welcome many places. I don't have a place to operate a business from, true. I am homeless, false.

If your first world blessings (BG'rs in general... not you specifically WC) are unrecognized, and you want to test fate... go ahead and pick on the poor, the mentally ill, and less fortunate. Although I am non-religious, I know there is more to this world than meets the eye.

Nobody here is any further away from homelessness than a single disaster. Ask the folks in Louisiana about their blessings, I imagine the "anti-homeless" people around here would learn something.

mf
ps. We all just live in our bodies anyway. Sometime I'll tell you folks the story of what happens when you tell a police officer who ask's "where do you live?"... "In my body."

Great show as usual guys. After a couple puffs on the inhaler, I was able to take in a lungful of air without laughing and gasping. Don't let anyone tell you any different, your humor flies every time, potty and otherwise, especially in the chatroom where we get down in the trenches with you.  ;)

Taintco, Sphintorex, and now the George Noory soundboard trolling a telephone troll. It doesn't get any better than this. Thanks again for an great hour and half and thank yeewwwww fellow chatroom dwellers for always being so damned entertaining. (Redacted), great job!

I'm not sure what you saw, (Redacted), but I work in an area with a lot of Sikhs. The ceremonial swords they wear are short daggers called Kirpan. Wearing the sword is one of the 5 Ks or articles of faith of Sikh that observant Sikhs wear.

Anyway, thanks to a great end to Monday.

coaster

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2014, 10:06:39 PM

Feeding The Homeless Prank 2. Modern Robin Hood
I like Tom Mabe, but I question these "feeding the homeless" videos. A lot of folks are doing it, but for what reason? Do they really care or are they exploiting the homeless for views on their videos? I think if they really cared, they would go volunteer somewhere. I do and don't ask for anything in return.

eddie dean

The latest  episode of the GabCast is posted HERE

Thanks everybody!
Thanks to Redacted for calling in and hanging out with us. It was fun! :D

b_dubb

Thanks to Unscreened Caller for her help as Producer. We are getting your imaginary peanuts ready. We'll pretend to ship them out as soon as we determine what you do exactly.

Spinner

Just finished listening to the show. What a riot! LOL
I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. Great to hear (Redacted) and her "weird" stories. And that George soundboard prank was hysterical.  LOL
Thanks, guys!

wr250

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 21, 2014, 10:02:48 PM
Great show as usual guys. After a couple puffs on the inhaler, I was able to take in a lungful of air without laughing and gasping. Don't let anyone tell you any different, your humor flies every time, potty and otherwise, especially in the chatroom where we get down in the trenches latrine with you.  ;)

fixed

Great fun indeed! I was only able to hear the first half before getting rudely interrupted by circumstances beyond my control, but I plan to get to the rest of it today. 

BTW, I learned years ago that cigarettes are worth their weight in gold to homeless panhandlers.  Two is usually enough to delight them and get them off your back.

eddie dean

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 10:21:00 AM
Great fun indeed! I was only able to hear the first half before getting rudely interrupted by circumstances beyond my control, but I plan to get to the rest of it today. 

BTW, I learned years ago that cigarettes are worth their weight in gold to homeless panhandlers.  Two is usually enough to delight them and get them to jerkoff on your back.

fixed   :)
I'd rather forget about my past if you don't mind. I was young, and lost a bet.

Thanks  ;)

Quote from: eddie dean on July 22, 2014, 10:41:35 AM
fixed   ;) :)
I'd rather forget about my past if you don't mind. I was young, and lost a bet.

Ewww, that was you?  Glad you turned your life around, but I'm still sending you the cleaning bill c/o Gabcast. 

eddie dean

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 10:45:20 AM
Ewww, that was you?  Glad you turned your life around, but I'm still sending you the cleaning bill c/o Gabcast.

Indeed! {GN soundboard}
It's all thanks to Bellgab! It has changed my life.
press 2 to talk to an agent about this exciting life changing opportunity!
BTW, Send the cleaning bill to Taintco.