• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

The General

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
I'm not clear on which branch of government and/or society you feel should have exclusivity on this.

None, please.

I can understand such a naive retarded word salad in '08. I got caught up in that shit too back then. But I don't know how you continue to say these things in 2016 when it's clear the people pushing this stuff are corrupt con-artists.

The General

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 19, 2016, 11:35:06 AM
And its what our country needs to remain strong throughout the 21st century.

We need "Social Justice".  Mock it, scorn it, deride it.  You'll be dead soon enough and newer generations, uninhibited by the craven need for self esteem by discrimination will usher our nation into absolute greatness.  We will plumb the depths of our oceans and soar into space.  We will see an end to hunger and want yet a continuation of innovation and discovery.

Yeah, we need the decrepit cobwebbed leash of conservative thought scoured from our SCOTUS!

Paging Dr. Zhivago

NowhereInTime

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2016, 11:46:23 AM
My question was about why the Republicans who oppose Trump would be okay with a left leaning court. 
Can we assume that they aren't conservatives?
Anyhow, to your point...
You understand, don't you, that the role of the court is to interpret law?
Not to enact social engineering?  Comrade?

Right.  Just like Citizens United.  Kamerad.

Jackstar

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2016, 11:51:17 AM
None, please.

You get me and Lady Gaga at the minimum. Expecting SC justices to stop being citizens while serving seems irrational to me.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2016, 11:55:20 AM
Paging Dr. Zhivago

Paging Leni Riefenstahl.

I understand you want things to go back to the "good old days" of White Makes Right and the rest, but the tide of change cannot be turned by a few ensconced crones craving the subjugation of others for their own purposes.  Kiss them shits goodbye.

The General

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 19, 2016, 11:58:04 AM
Paging Leni Riefenstahl.

I understand you want things to go back to the "good old days" of White Makes Right and the rest, but the tide of change cannot be turned by a few ensconced crones craving the subjugation of others for their own purposes.  Kiss them shits goodbye.

Why do you project racism onto those with whom you disagree?
You really ought to do some soul searching about that.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 11:53:07 AM
I can understand such a naive retarded word salad in '08. I got caught up in that shit too back then. But I don't know how you continue to say these things in 2016 when it's clear the people pushing this stuff are corrupt con-artists.

Perhaps.  HRC is a con artist.  But Bernie Sanders isn't.  He is galvanizing people to move toward reconciling our nation's quest for innovation with its need to ensure the safety of its citizens.  Is what he suggests truly corrupt? Hardly.  Can it be done painlessly?  Again, hardly, but it is the right path forward and will ultimately make this country strong and united.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2016, 12:00:01 PM
Why do you project racism onto those with whom you disagree?
You really ought to do some soul searching about that.

I actually have.  I can find no other driving force behind conservatism then the need to be exclusionary.  It isn't just race, but that really does work its way into so many things.  You have a need to boost your self worth by denigrating others.  Socially.  Racially.  Spiritually.  Economically.   It is so important to create social structure upon which you can climb and proclaim to the world: "Acknowledge Me!"

It just isn't necessary, but its compulsory for so many on the right.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 19, 2016, 12:00:34 PM
Perhaps.  HRC is a con artist.  But Bernie Sanders isn't.  He is galvanizing people to move toward reconciling our nation's quest for innovation with its need to ensure the safety of its citizens.  Is what he suggests truly corrupt? Hardly.  Can it be done painlessly?  Again, hardly, but it is the right path forward and will ultimately make this country strong and united.

That's the funniest goddamn thing I've read all day. Thank you.  ;D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 12:04:37 PM
That's the funniest goddamn thing I've read all day. Thank you.  ;D

My unending joy is to bring smiles to all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 19, 2016, 12:07:12 PM
My unending joy is to bring smiles to all.

You saved him from total apoplexy by not saying Trump wasn't a con artist. He should be grateful.

The General

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 19, 2016, 12:03:56 PM
I actually have.  I can find no other driving force behind conservatism then the need to be exclusionary.  It isn't just race, but that really does work its way into so many things.  You have a need to boost your self worth by denigrating others.  Socially.  Racially.  Spiritually.  Economically.   It is so important to create social structure upon which you can climb and proclaim to the world: "Acknowledge Me!"

It just isn't necessary, but its compulsory for so many on the right.

Pardon me, it's been a long time.
I forgot about you.  The poster child for cognitive dissonance.
I hope for you to someday break through your brainwash.

While you claim to know my heart, and my thoughts, and my motives,
I submit to you that you know absolutely zilch, fuck-all nothing about me.
Racist.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2016, 12:10:51 PM
Pardon me, it's been a long time.
I forgot about you.  The poster child for cognitive dissonance.
I hope for you to someday break through your brainwash.

While you claim to know my heart, and my thoughts, and my motives,
I submit to you that you know absolutely zilch, fuck-all nothing about me.
Racist.

I remembered you though.

I remembered how your veneer of civility completely shatters when anyone dares question your motives or philosophy.  I claim to know only that which I have seen you post for the past six years I've observed this board.  Nothing more.  Yet from that I drew this complete assertion of who you are and what you stand for.

I submit to you I winged you real good and you know it, hence the haughty send-off.
Elitist.

The General

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 19, 2016, 12:20:39 PM
I remembered you though.

I remembered how your veneer of civility completely shatters when anyone dares question your motives or philosophy.  I claim to know only that which I have seen you post for the past six years I've observed this board.  Nothing more.  Yet from that I drew this complete assertion of who you are and what you stand for.

I submit to you I winged you real good and you know it, hence the haughty send-off.
Elitist.

All I know about you is that you view everything through a prism of race.
That makes you, by definition, a racist. 

Donald Noory

Poor Dumbald Trump, he has to say the election is rigged because he knows he is going to lose, and wants to have an excuse for when his ass loses on election day.  Pathetic.

Lt.Uhura

Trump is a self-made loser in this election.  His ill-fated and always precarious campaign might have been salvaged early on were he able and willing to be advised by more experienced, levelheaded advisors within the GOP.

Initially he wanted to run as an Independent, and he probably should have. It might have spared the final destruction of the Republican Party.

Jackstar

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 01:20:18 PM
he has to say the election is rigged because

because it fucking well is, you tedious dipshit, who ever told you that you could speak with adults? Get bent.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2016, 02:01:16 PM

because it fucking well is, you tedious dipshit, who ever told you that you could speak with adults? Get bent.

Because building 7? :o

analog kid

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2016, 12:29:58 PM

All I know about you is that you view everything through a prism of race.
That makes you, by definition, a racist.

Hi General! Good to see you around, sir. Post often.

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 19, 2016, 02:45:33 PM
https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/788833045201682432

Wonder how Chelsea Clinton will react to her new found half brother - will she embrace him and kiss him?  :D 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Donald Noory

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2016, 02:01:16 PM

Says the fuckwit who considers David Icke more reliable than Walter Cronkite.

theONE

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 03:05:18 PM

DN - your skills will be better served at "MITD-Heather the-turd" thread
please go there and contribute your talents - there is an urgent development there === hurry hurry