• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 04:03:45 PM
I know this will seem contentious, but really it is just frustration, that wall will never be built. Even if Trump is elected, it won't be built.

Even Trump doesn't believe it. He's scrubbed any mention of it from his website and it's no longer part of his messaging.

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 04:03:45 PM
I know this will seem contentious, but really it is just frustration, that wall will never be built. Even if Trump is elected, it won't be built.

Yeah but it don't stop people from buying into what they want to hear.

Even if the wall was built. I'm not sure it would actually stop anyone from getting to the other side of it, if they actually wanted on the other side. However it could be painted gold and have Trumps image and name stamped all over it. Trump and his followers could face it bow, pray, fap to it five times a day. Trump could have carpets made in China that point to the wall. Open hotels in, on, around it.

bateman

Quote from: analog kid on October 20, 2016, 04:24:04 PM
Even Trump doesn't believe it. He's scrubbed any mention of it from his website and it's no longer part of his messaging.

Not true.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on October 20, 2016, 04:28:55 PM
Not true.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration

And on the same day he's going to arrest and deport 33000 illegal immigrant criminals per minute. Going to be a very busy guy is ol Don.

Donald Noory

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 03:55:01 PM
Nope. That would be West Virginia. We aren't even in the bottom 10 despite all the illegal immigrants. Just think how smart we will be once we get the wall built and Trump deports all the illegals.
https://www.thestreet.com/story/12712489/20/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html

I think Texas should follow Rick Perry's advice and secede from the union, then we can build a big wall around Texas to keep all the morons in.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 04:33:59 PM

And on the same day he's going to arrest and deport 33000 illegal immigrant criminals per minute. Going to be a very busy guy is ol Don.

I hope so. We can open up the contraflow lanes that head west for hurricane evacuation and they can have at it.

Donald Noory

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 04:36:37 PM
I hope so. We can open up the contraflow lanes that head west for hurricane evacuation and they can have at it.

Maybe they'll all self-deport like Mitt Romney suggested. Another real winner the republitards picked there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 04:36:37 PM

;D...but it presents the thorny issue of employing many tens of thousands of vetted agents of the fed (that global elite) who on day one (for the next 24 hours) will work tirelessly to track down, identify, arrest, incarcerate, and transport to their country of origin. At a rate of 33,333 per minute. All two million of them. Donald said he'll do it, so I guess he's right. His word is his bond.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 04:42:10 PM
;D...but it presents the thorny issue of employing many tens of thousands of vetted agents of the fed (that global elite) who on day one (for the next 24 hours) will work tirelessly to track down, identify, arrest, incarcerate, and transport to their country of origin. At a rate of 33,333 per minute. All two million of them. Donald said he'll do it, so I guess he's right. His word is his bond.

And all the enforcers will all get cool hats.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2016, 02:02:03 PM
LOL.  I liked how you avoided the startribune article that GS posted.  Ignore everything that doesn't fit your narrative, eh?  :D ;)

I found it interesting that the link from Gravity Sucks (personally) Sucks only  mentioned there was an investigation of voter fraud.  So, I (and nobody else!) checked into it, and these were the findings:

A large number of the improper registrations were the result of the change-of-address process, which requires Hennepin County officials to update registration information when voters move. Though many of the 141 voters involved in the complaint maintain a mailbox at the Cedar Avenue center â€" it’s an easy way for people who move often to keep a permanent mailing address â€" those voters didn’t expect that their registration information would also change to the mailing center’s address.

The county sends out postcard notifying voters that their registration information has been changed, but the notice is only sent out in English, said Hennepin County Elections Director Ginny Gelms. Many of the residents in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood where the center is located are Somali immigrants, some who speak limited English.

All 141 voters registered at the mailbox center will have to re-register to vote using their home address, Hennepin County Auditor Mark Chapin said.

https://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2014/07/voter-fraud-allegations-dismissed-kahn-noor-race

I think that was the only link from Gravity Sucks (personally) Sucks that was from a credible source.  So, the score:  Trumptard liars 0, Correct the Record 1.

21st Century Man, I like to assume that, as usual, you didn't actually read the story you claimed backed up your point. Otherwise, it's shouldn't be a surprise that allegations of criminal activity are not proof of criminal activity.  It's not like, unlike Deranged Donald, the people here actually admitted to committing crimes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2016, 04:51:23 PM
I found it interesting that the link from Gravity Sucks (personally) Sucks only  mentioned there was an investigation of voter fraud.  So, I (and nobody else!) checked into it, and these were the findings:

A large number of the improper registrations were the result of the change-of-address process, which requires Hennepin County officials to update registration information when voters move. Though many of the 141 voters involved in the complaint maintain a mailbox at the Cedar Avenue center â€" it’s an easy way for people who move often to keep a permanent mailing address â€" those voters didn’t expect that their registration information would also change to the mailing center’s address.

The county sends out postcard notifying voters that their registration information has been changed, but the notice is only sent out in English, said Hennepin County Elections Director Ginny Gelms. Many of the residents in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood where the center is located are Somali immigrants, some who speak limited English.

All 141 voters registered at the mailbox center will have to re-register to vote using their home address, Hennepin County Auditor Mark Chapin said.

https://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2014/07/voter-fraud-allegations-dismissed-kahn-noor-race

I think that was the only link from Gravity Sucks (personally) Sucks that was from a credible source.  So, the score:  Trumptard liars 0, Correct the Record 1.

21st Century Man, I like to assume that, as usual, you didn't actually read the story you claimed backed up your point. Otherwise, it's shouldn't be a surprise that allegations of criminal activity are not proof of criminal activity.  It's not like, unlike Deranged Donald, the people here actually admitted to committing crimes.

Did you check to see if they were all citizens? 

Go refute this one
http://www.electionintegritywatch.com/documents/2011-Report-Voter-Fraud-Convictions.pdf

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 02:55:14 PM
If I found them, I would damn sure castigate them. But after seeing how the two parties operate, I dare say that the illegal activites are virtually always tied to democratic operatives.

Since it is impossible to know who an illegal vote was cast for, you have to make some assumptions. It is widely accepted that people that vote illegally (illegal aliens, felons) generally vote democratic.

It's widely accepted among Trumptards. But, as we've seen here many times, you idiots live in an alternate reality.  When Trump loses, and loses badly, you idiots are going to be shocked, and that's truly pathetic.  I hope you idiots don't react violently since Trump seems to be programming you mindless sheep to believe his loss can only be a result of vote fraud. 

By the time the elections held, I wouldn't be surprised if these were the only states he wins:
1.Alabama, 9 electoral votes
2.Arkansas, 6
3.Idaho, 4
4.Kentucky, 8
5.Mississippi, 6
6.Nebraska, 4 (Nebraska has 5 Electoral College votes, but they allocate 3 of them by Congressional District, and Hillary Clinton will almost certainly win the Omaha based district.)
7.Oklahoma. 7
8.Tennessee, 11
9.West Virginia, 5
10.Wyoming, 3
Total electoral votes 63

Right now, Trump is likely also ahead in:
1.Indiana, 11
2.Kansas, 6
3.Louisiana, 8
4.Missouri, 10
5.Montana, 3
6.North Dakota, 3
7.South Carolina, 9
8.South Dakota, 3
9.Texas, 38
Total electoral college votes 91

Alaska (3), Georgia (15), Missouri (10) are tossups and it's getting more and more likely that Evan McMullin will win Utah.  Of the states President Obama won in 2012, only Iowa (6) is a tossup, Ohio is close but has been trending for Hillary Clinton.

The way things are trending, Hillary Clinton will win an electoral college victory as large as Ronald Reagan won in 1980.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 05:03:16 PM
Did you check to see if they were all citizens?

Me personally?  Of course not.  What sort of a moronic question is that, moron.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2016, 05:07:27 PM
Me personally?  Of course not.  What sort of a moronic question is that, moron.

141 Somali immigrants all registered to the same address is highly suspicious.

All of my other links were reputable. They might not agree with your autistic worldview. But so be it.

Go refute this one after you take your meds.

http://www.electionintegritywatch.com/documents/2011-Report-Voter-Fraud-Convictions.pdf

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 05:10:51 PM

All of my other links were reputable. They might not agree with your autistic worldview. But so be it.

Well...

starrmtn001

Full Speech: Donald Trump Rally in Delaware, OH 10/20/16.

https://youtu.be/Ki6lvK1_Hpg

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 05:10:51 PM

I likely have asperger's but,  unlike you, I'm not brain dead.

If you think Breitbart is reputable, you're not only brain dead, your head is filled with anti brain matter.

I'll check into your link if and when I have the time.  You have no credibility for posting reputable links.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2016, 05:23:28 PM
I likely have asperger's but,  unlike you, I'm not brain dead.

If you think Breitbart is reputable, you're not only brain dead, you have anti brain matter.

I'll check into your link if and when I have the time.  You have no credibility for posting reputable links.

Geez. I send you chasing one ghost rabbit and you don't trust me?  Come on man, how can I gain your trust? 

Go back and check the links I posted. The only Breitbart one was an afterthought.

I'll let onan weigh in the the aspergers. I'm pretty sure it is not in the DSM.

136 or 142

From a post by Andrew on Dave Leip's Atlas Forum:
The debates were definitely rigged.  Clinton got to go up against an idiot three times, and Trump never did.  That doesn't seem fair to me.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 05:32:05 PM
Geez. I send you chasing one ghost rabbit and you don't trust me?  Come on man, how can I gain your trust? 

Go back and check the links I posted. The only Breitbart one was an afterthought.

They replaced Asperger's with the vague 'autism spectrum disorder' which is a pretty meaningless term.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2016, 05:32:05 PM

Townhall and Hillarydaily aren't credible either.  The first one was obvious an opinion of John Podesta of how he believes the electoral system should work and was not a comment of how he believes it presently works.

If I have time to waste, I'll check into the articles from the local news articles.

In regards to dead people on the voter rolls, this is likely nothing more than when I worked while in junior high school as a telephone marketer and a great deal of the phone numbers were either out of order or the name of the person I called was different from the name on the list. 

A badly out of date voter list is most likely evidence of lack of funds or badly used resources and likely does not indicate intentional fraud.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 04:33:59 PM

It wouldn't be so difficult, if employers, or anyone who harbors, helps, educates, or feeds illegals faces stiff civil, and criminal, penalties, which would increase if recidivism, they would effectively self-deport at some point. Also there should be a whistle-blower incentive to turn in any person, school, business, farm, ranch, church, or person who feeds, helps, transports, harbors, or hires an illegal. This could be in the form of a tax-break. The sole caveat is in cases of immediate danger/emergency a person or entity could help an illegal but must then turn them over to the authorities. No illegal children to be in our public schools or long-term programs. Then continue (and in some cases expand) the legal process on immigration, temporary work permits, seasonal work permits, or for higher education with real tracking.

The costs of detaining and transporting back to their country of origin would be born by their country of origin or seizing any assets the illegal has (truck, cash, bank account, credit cards, tools, car, etc.) Also the cost for all of the very violent illegals who commit other crimes that are currently in our prisons and jails would have to be born by their country of origin. If those countries won't pay we take out that $ from the foreign aid we sent them. Or freeze their bank accounts in our Federal Reserve and private banks until the debit is paid.

=Schlyder=

LOL Trump is killing it in his speech. Hillary is going to have a stroke  LOL

=Schlyder=

LOL Trump just nailed the whole establishment and is slamming them all, and Hillary is taking a beating LOL  He is savage. LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 12:21:40 PM
Okay..prove it. The floor is yours. Evidence that will stand up in a Scottish court.

I'm not really sure how a Scottish court works but I would think the emails pertaining to her rigging her DNC nomination would be a start. After that there's all kinds of examples of media collusion with her campaign both in emails and in broadcasts. And then there's these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

That should get you started in any reasonable court of law.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: analog kid on October 20, 2016, 04:24:04 PM

Kinda like closing Guantanamo! <rimshot>

Quote from: Catsmile on October 20, 2016, 03:32:54 PM
So... after taking a single years results of a county, you have determined that it's Democratic leaning. Brilliant deduction, Sherlock. 

See this is why Science and Mathematics are important.

Geez, that would have required a bit more effort to backtrack on. I only have so much time.  I used politico for this years data.  I was just looking at a snapshot not a trend.  Politico doesn't go back very far to measure a trend. I am unaware of a site that has that info for Wake County at hand so easily.  I see Onan supplied that further data which confirmed my insight.  I never heard of ncpolitics.com and I'm grateful for Onan's contribution.

Jackstar

QuoteIt was very clear that she was completely unsettled.

She knows exactly what she has done. There is no hiding place from one's soul.

136 or 142

Could Dumbald Trump have his own birth certificate controversy like he continued to manufacture for years about President Obama?

It seems that on his daughter 'Ivanka's' birth certificate, Dimbulb crossed out Ivanka and wrote in 'I-want-her.'