• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 16, 2016, 01:32:04 AM
Is MV finally handing out bans? I've been asking to be banned for awhile now and he refuses! Ban me now, fucker!
Just for you J_J.  Watch it anytime you feel the need to be banned.  ;)

Ban Hammer of THOR.   :)

analog kid

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 15, 2016, 09:44:16 PM
"Dopesmoker" is one of my favorite albums.

You have good tastes, sir.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Segundus on October 16, 2016, 05:48:53 AM
If you've been watching politics in the US for the last half century, you can see where the religious whack-a-doodles have taken over the party.  They all claim to get their morality from their Christian faith - but I agree with you, that they are just using the faith to promote their politics.  It's like when the American Nazis and KKK seemed to lose funding and exit the news media, the religious right got more funding and miraculously rose up. 

We now can see who's genuine about their religion by witnessing who is tolerating and making excuses for Trump's degradation of women.

You need to talk to someone. You are agreeing with voices in your heqd.

Quote from: Segundus on October 16, 2016, 05:48:53 AM
If you've been watching politics in the US for the last half century, you can see where the religious whack-a-doodles have taken over the party.  They all claim to get their morality from their Christian faith - but I agree with you, that they are just using the faith to promote their politics.  It's like when the American Nazis and KKK seemed to lose funding and exit the news media, the religious right got more funding and miraculously rose up. 

We now can see who's genuine about their religion by witnessing who is tolerating and making excuses for Trump's degradation of women.

What about the Clintons' degradation of women?  Right, you don't care.  You only care if it is someone with an R by their name.

onan

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 16, 2016, 09:39:59 AM
What about the Clintons' degradation of women?  Right, you don't care.  You only care if it is someone with an R by their name.

Trumps not an R. He is a nut job. One that doesn't trust black people managing his money; rather some small man with a yarmulke.

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2016, 10:20:14 AM
Trumps not an R. He is a nut job. One that doesn't trust black people managing his money; rather some small man with a yarmulke.

You won't get an argument from me on that point.  lol.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 16, 2016, 12:43:22 AM
The group Uhura is singling out for blame in this travesty of an election is a group that deserves to be singled out. They put Trump on the ballot and he in turn is breathing life into the worst elements in society. They don't seem to mind that at all. You should be more judicious about who exactly you're calling a Nazi.

The people that put Trump on the ballot were antiestablishmentarians fed up with business as usual in government. The establishment IS the worst element in our society. It IS the source of the open corruption we see on both sides. Referring to a group of people against the establishment as "animals" smacks of both authoritarianism and dehumanization. It is an extremist reaction and unwelcome in a dignified civilization.

onan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 16, 2016, 10:30:02 AM
The people that put Trump on the ballot were antiestablishmentarians fed up with business as usual in government. The establishment IS the worst element in our society. It IS the source of the open corruption we see on both sides. Referring to a group of people against the establishment as "animals" smacks of both authoritarianism and dehumanization. It is an extremist reaction and unwelcome in a dignified civilization.
That may well be true, but it isn't all of the truth. Our country is changing, white guys are becoming the minority. In my opinion that is the irritation that funds the trump rhetoric.

And no one refers to people as animals more than Trump (ok an exaggeration, pigs and losers are more his taste).

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2016, 10:43:03 AM
That may well be true, but it isn't all of the truth. Our country is changing, white guys are becoming the minority. In my opinion that is the irritation that funds the trump rhetoric.

I suppose we should bring that out in the open. The "animals" in question are regular working class white people.

onan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 16, 2016, 10:48:24 AM
I suppose we should bring that out in the open. The "animals" in question are regular working class white people.

Regular working class people aren't just white people.

Yeah it's all just white people. It's not the shitty economy or the wars or the corruption or the incompetence or the fact they want to eradicate borders, import hundreds of thousands of people ideologically at war with the west and destroy this country's prosperity and society. Nope, just those darn white people.

This is why I hate liberals.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 16, 2016, 12:43:22 AM
The group Uhura is singling out for blame in this travesty of an election is a group that deserves to be singled out. They put Trump on the ballot and he in turn is breathing life into the worst elements in society. They don't seem to mind that at all. You should be more judicious about who exactly you're calling a Nazi.

You have a unique way of looking at the world. You imply that Trump brings out the racists. He had 13.3 million votes in the primaries. Running against 16 opponents (17 if you count himself). That is the most ever for a GOP nominee. 1.8 million more than the previous record.

If there are that many racists in the country, how did Obama get elected twice? Especially since in 2012 he received 9.6 million votes less than he did in 2008.

Pi. You are intelligent. Just not smart. It's not even that... your filter that you see things through makes it difficult for you to see that everyone that voted for Trump in the primaries had their own personal reason. Mine is different that SFA's. i knew Cruz couldn't beat Clinton. He would be wrapped up in a court challenge right now because of the circumstances of his birth.

You imply Trump supporters will get violent if he doesn't win. Seems to me it is the democrat supporters that have the history of getting violent. First to quiet the opposition and next to bring anarchy when they aren't coddled too.

You excuse people of being timid. Go take on Soros. Hand to hand. He is pretty old. He turned over to 100 Jews to the Nazis and says "If I didn't do it, someone else would have".

Soros is backing Clinton and is behind BLM, SEIU, and just about every anarchist and anti-USA group out there. If there are riots in November, follow the money. They will be funded by Soros.

Just remember, a vote for Clinton is a vote for Soros. You know, that guy with the whole Jew thing mentioned above. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 16, 2016, 11:13:36 AM
You have a unique way of looking at the world. You imply that Trump brings out the racists. He had 13.3 million votes in the primaries. Running against 16 opponents (17 if you count himself). That is the most ever for a GOP nominee. 1.8 million more than the previous record.

If there are that many racists in the country, how did Obama get elected twice? Especially since in 2012 he received 9.6 million votes less than he did in 2008.

Pi. You are intelligent. Just not smart. It's not even that... your filter that you see things through makes it difficult for you to see that everyone that voted for Trump in the primaries had their own personal reason. Mine is different that SFA's. i knew Cruz couldn't beat Clinton. He would be wrapped up in a court challenge right now because of the circumstances of his birth.

You imply Trump supporters will get violent if he doesn't win. Seems to me it is the democrat supporters that have the history of getting violent. First to quiet the opposition and next to bring anarchy when they aren't coddled too.

You excuse people of being timid. Go take on Soros. Hand to hand. He is pretty old. He turned over to 100 Jews to the Nazis and says "If I didn't do it, someone else would have".

Soros is backing Clinton and is behind BLM, SEIU, and just about every anarchist and anti-USA group out there. If there are riots in November, follow the money. They will be funded by Soros.

Just remember, a vote for Clinton is a vote for Soros. You know, that guy with the whole Jew thing mentioned above.

Right? Didn't we just sit through a fucking summer of Democrat sponsored domestic terrorism?

I'm so sick of these brain dead people. I voted Obama twice but now according to these liberals since I stepped out of the party line, I'm hanging out at klan rallies.

Their brains can't even process all the corruption and scandal that has come out about the Democrats. It's all just bullshit emotion founded on nothing over and over and over. 

WOTR

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2016, 10:51:30 AM
Regular working class people aren't just white people.
Finally we get to the root of the issue.  Yes, working class PEOPLE are only (or at least mainly) white.  The others are surfs whose purpose is to enrich our pension funds, provide some positive GDP numbers and keep my portfolio heading in the right direction.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 16, 2016, 11:21:55 AM
Right? Didn't we just sit through a fucking summer of Democrat sponsored domestic terrorism?

I'm so sick of these brain dead people. I voted Obama twice but now according to these liberals since I stepped out of the party line, I'm hanging out at klan rallies.

Their brains can't even process all the corruption and scandal that has come out about the Democrats. It's all just bullshit emotion founded on nothing over and over and over.

The anarchists aren't done yet. Over 20 vehicles spray painted outside of a Trump rally. At least they used white paint. In Maine none the less.

http://www.wlbz2.com/amp//news/local/bangor/multiple-vehicles-vandalized-with-spray-paint-outside-trump-rally-in-bangor/336408325

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2016, 10:43:03 AM
Our country is changing, white guys are becoming the minority. In my opinion that is the irritation that funds the trump rhetoric.

Not to propagate racism but that begs the question as to why that is? Could it have something to do with a failed immigration policy?  ???

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 16, 2016, 10:30:02 AM
The people that put Trump on the ballot were  fed up with business as usual in government. The establishment IS the worst element in our society. It IS the source of the open corruption we see on both sides. Referring to a group of people against the establishment as "animals" smacks of both authoritarianism and dehumanization. It is an extremist reaction and unwelcome in a dignified civilization.

Right. It's my reaction that's extremist?

In your narrow perspective you see Trump supporters as simply "antiestablishmentarians", fed up with the oft-repeated status quo of the U.S. government. My post specifically referred to a dark and dangerous element that has emerged directly out of the Trump campaign. It's clear from their social media posts they see Trump as their leader.

My description of these men as animals "smacks of authoritarianism and dehumanization"?

The only fucking way this country’s ever going to get turned around is it will be a bloodbath and it will be a nasty, messy motherfucker.
The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
When we go on operations, there’s no leaving anyone behind, even if it’s a one-year-old, I’m serious. I guarantee, if I go on a mission, those little fuckers are going bye-bye
--Patrick Stein, member of the terrorist “Crusaders” group, according to FBI

If it makes you feel better, keep apologizing for and defending Trump. But it's not going to help him get elected on Nov. 8th.

onan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 16, 2016, 11:01:25 AM
Yeah it's all just white people. It's not the shitty economy or the wars or the corruption or the incompetence or the fact they want to eradicate borders, import hundreds of thousands of people ideologically at war with the west and destroy this country's prosperity and society. Nope, just those darn white people.

This is why I hate liberals.

The economy is much improved under Obama. Unemployment is at 5%. Unless you don't believe the government or the media.

It seems that, to many, all the faults are from democrats and liberals. That is why I hate the alt-right.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2016, 12:36:23 PM
Not to propagate racism but that begs the question as to why that is? Could it have something to do with a failed immigration policy?  ???

It's not failed policy. Their policy is working fine. Getting them the results they desire. Not what is best for the country.

It seems like there should be grounds for a class-action lawsuit under the "equal protections" when a president (whether it be Bush, Obama, or the next one) refuses to enforce laws that are on the books.

GravitySucks

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2016, 12:54:37 PM
The economy is much improved under Obama. Unemployment is at 5%. Unless you don't believe the government or the media.

It seems that, to many, all the faults are from democrats and liberals. That is why I hate the alt-right.

5% is the number still on unemployment and actively seeking employment.

Quoting that statistic, which has been redefined per each administration is specious.

We have the lowest labor participation rate in history. More people are on food stamps and welfare than when Obama took office. Many of those that are now no longer unemployed are underemployed having to accept one or more part time jobs at lower wages and without the benefits of full time employment.

onan

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 16, 2016, 01:01:39 PM
5% is the number still on unemployment and actively seeking employment.

Quoting that statistic, which has been redefined per each administration is specious.

We have the lowest labor participation rate in history. More people are on food stamps and welfare than when Obama took office. Many of those that are now no longer unemployed are underemployed having to accept one or more part time jobs at lower wages and without the benefits of full time employment.
US unemployment rate increased to 5 percent in September 2016, compared to 4.9 percent in the previous month and missing market expectations of 4.9 percent. It was the highest jobless rate since April, as the number of unemployed persons increased by 90 thousand to 7.9 million while the labor force participation rate increased by 0.1 percentage point to 62.9 percent. Unemployment Rate in the United States averaged 5.82 percent from 1948 until 2016, reaching an all time high of 10.80 percent in November of 1982 and a record low of 2.50 percent in May of 1953. Unemployment Rate in the United States is reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

From Trading Economics.

Why do you think that? Because the entities that are in bed with the Obama Administration and who the Obama Administration manipulated the market in favor of are doing well?

Why wouldn't I believe entities that are in bed with the Democrats while financially supporting and colluding with them to get Hillary elected?

Dr. MD MD

Unless you don't believe the government or the media.

Bingo, Ringo! The jig is up! Confidence in them is at less than 6% now. However, there's no point in debating this with a few authoritarian cucks who get off on seeing the great masses of people being pushed around and bullied by elitists. It gets tedious being demonized for attempting to be reasonable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2016, 01:10:26 PM
US unemployment rate increased to 5 percent in September 2016, compared to 4.9 percent in the previous month and missing market expectations of 4.9 percent. It was the highest jobless rate since April, as the number of unemployed persons increased by 90 thousand to 7.9 million while the labor force participation rate increased by 0.1 percentage point to 62.9 percent. Unemployment Rate in the United States averaged 5.82 percent from 1948 until 2016, reaching an all time high of 10.80 percent in November of 1982 and a record low of 2.50 percent in May of 1953. Unemployment Rate in the United States is reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

From Trading Economics.

onan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2016, 01:33:11 PM
It gets tedious being demonized for attempting to be reasonable.

It certainly does.

Gallup reports 40% trust in media.

In all honesty, I am not sure what media means in your statement or mine, for that matter.

When it comes to actual reporting, I tend to believe it. When it comes to opinion pieces, I am usually scornful, even when I like what I am hearing.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 16, 2016, 11:42:39 AM
The anarchists aren't done yet. Over 20 vehicles spray painted outside of a Trump rally. At least they used white paint. In Maine none the less.

http://www.wlbz2.com/amp//news/local/bangor/multiple-vehicles-vandalized-with-spray-paint-outside-trump-rally-in-bangor/336408325
RNC headquarters in NC firebombed.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html

Juan

Republican headquarters in Orange County North Carolina (near Raleigh) was destroyed by a firebomb and graffiti referred to Republican Nazis.  It's amazing what these racist, sexist, homophobic Basket of deplorables Trump supporters will do. The man is dividing the country.

Lt.Uhura

David Duke ramps up his attempt to legitimize himself by hitching his wagon to Trump. It's interesting how he points out hearing from supporters while attending a "gun show".  I wonder how Trump feels about Duke taking top billing on the $50 hat though.  :o

onan

Quote from: albrecht on October 16, 2016, 01:50:29 PM
RNC headquarters in NC firebombed.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html

Tommy Thompson (not the one you know), a John Bircher in my home town, once taught a bunch of my friends and me how to take a cigarette and book of matches to set a fire at a carnival he didn't approve of.

Criminal behavior isn't the mindset of all people of any political ideology.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 16, 2016, 01:14:22 PM
Why do you think that? Because the entities that are in bed with the Obama Administration and who the Obama Administration manipulated the market in favor of are doing well?

Why wouldn't I believe entities that are in bed with the Democrats while financially supporting and colluding with them to get Hillary elected?

onan, you're not allowed to make your case using government facts and statistics without factoring in the conspiracy theories that invalidate them.