• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 10:11:41 PM
Hey dude.  Where ya been?  Yeah, and impalement took pegging to a whole new level.

Ha, I've been keeping up, but not too much to say.  Keep up the good fight!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 04, 2017, 10:24:49 PM
Its pretty sad in a way, but what can you expect from commie scum.

He's got a real hardon for Art Bell.  He must have interpreted some of his on-air comments as personal rejection. 

ZaZa

I always lough how norland2424 gets on top of that fat saw Sandra to attempt to fuck that piece of ugly lard and President's Trumps speech
is played suddenly on TV in the background,...haha ha ha ha lol
Just look at these two ugly human rejects, -especially at their stupid faces, and both of them are fat ugly....
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 04, 2017, 10:33:51 PM
Thanks, I ordered it, too!  Yeah, Norway's different.  I don't know if it's its recent independence or what, but you still see gentle, unabashed nationalism there, the kind for which Swedes and Danes have been taught to apologize.
Yep.  Spot on.

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 10:39:21 PM
He's got a real hardon for Art Bell.  He must have interpreted some of his on-air comments as personal rejection.

I have friends that grew up without a father the rejection is hard to overcome it's not always easy for people to deal with.

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 04, 2017, 10:33:31 PM
God damn you are one delusional fuck, no one gives a shit about Arts personal  life. And he has fucked uped his own legacy by bailing on his show, not his damn kids.

I , and many others do.. , but of course you like to suck fudge out of his ass so I totally understand your fascination with him.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 10:39:21 PM

What's worse  is that he thinks that he's doing us a service  by exposing Art.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 04, 2017, 10:36:02 PM
Here is a good uplifting link for ZaZa Thomas Taylor has made quite the life for himself and turned around his bad childhood situation.

http://www.growingupwithoutafather.org/began.html

I'm not clicking on any links posted here, so shoved it up your very fat cancer ridden ass....

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 10:44:43 PM
I'm not clicking on any links posted here, so shoved it up your very fat cancer ridden ass....

:o just trying to help.... (i wont tell)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 10:43:14 PM
I , and many others do.. , but of course you like to suck fudge out of his ass so I totally understand your fascination with him.

Name these other people that care so much?

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 04, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

I am somewhat shocked how much time he has too just post literally 24/7. No way they have a job. Makes me wonder if it is Casio.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 04, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
I am somewhat shocked how much time he has too just post literally 24/7. No way they have a job. Makes me wonder if it is Casio.

Oh I have a feeling it is that pedo casio, it would also explain why he hates MV so damn much.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2017, 09:47:36 PM
He got a bum-wrap due to German princely propaganda and local political family dynastic feuds. He saved Europe from Muslim hordes and realized that, sometimes, you need to 'fight fire with fire' when dealing with Muslims. Europe needs more like him, Charles Martel, King Sobieski, Charlemagne, El Cid, etc types now.

You know I just remembered something else about them that relates to this. They were servers at a large name brand hotel that would always get a lot of Asians and Muslims at Christmas who I guess were just trying to dodge the holiday in their own way. Anyway, I noticed that a lot of the Romanians were very irritated at having to serve them and had lots of complaints about it which puzzled me because I was just happy to be working and thought that they should be too. Then one of the women came up to me who at least tried to have civil chit chat with me occasionally to try to explain. I guess she could tell that I didn't get it or thought it was prejudicial or something (which at the time I kind of did). She said They don't believe what we believe assuming I was as devoutly Christian as they were. At the time I sort of felt like Kirk in that episode where the people with the half white/half black faces were eternally battling with the people with the half black/half white faces but I actually understand a bit more now why they were that way. ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 04, 2017, 10:46:56 PM

I do most of my money making (you can call it job) using computer, so it's very easy to post it as well, Sherlock.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 10:50:27 PM
You know I just remembered something else about them that relates to this. They were servers at a large name brand hotel that would always get a lot of Asians and Muslims at Christmas who I guess were just trying to dodge the holiday in their own way. Anyway, I noticed that a lot of the Romanians were very irritated at having to serve them and had lots of complaints about it which puzzled me because I was just happy to be working and thought that they should be too. Then one of the women came up to me who at least tried to have civil chit chat with me occasionally to try to explain. I guess she could tell that I didn't get it or thought it was prejudicial or something (which at the time I kind of did). She said They don't believe what we believe assuming I was as devoutly Christian as they were. At the time I sort of felt like Kirk in that episode where the people with the half white/half black faces were eternally battling with the people with the half black/half white faces but I actually understand a bit more now why they were that way. ;)

you don't even have to go to Kirk , you can just view what Protestants and Catholics did in Belfast,Northern Ireland for example for starters.....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 04, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

Yeah, really.  He has a sense of self importance and personal power that goes way beyond mere delusion.  He hasn't a clue that what he says here is totally inconsequential and influences no one. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
you don't even have to go to Kirk , you can just view what Protestants and Catholics did in Belfast,Northern Ireland for example for starters.....

While I have respect for religions and have studied many of them I'm more a fan of science. So, when I use that Star Trek analogy that's what I mean because I'm basically thinking YOU'RE THE SAME SPECIES! LEARN TO GET ALONG, YOU FUCKING ANIMALS!  ::) ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 11:03:30 PM
While I have respect for religions and have studied many of them I'm more a fan of science. So, when I use that Star Trek analogy that's what I mean because I'm basically thinking YOU'RE THE SAME SPECIES! LEARN TO GET ALONG, YOU FUCKING ANIMALS!  ::) ;D
OK, understood, makes sense.

As to getting along if you studied many religions I'm sure you heard of Christianity ;) and you read that humanity is cruising on a time table,
and there will be time when all different races of humans will get along, but first God needs to extinct immorality and all other filth from human race,
and that process is on the way as we speak...so to say...

If you eliminate God from all this you will never solve or understand the whole picture of humanity and it's drama by using only social approach to it...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 11:11:16 PM
OK, understood, makes sense.

As to getting along if you studied many religions I'm sure you heard of Christianity ;) and you read that humanity is cruising on a time table,
and there will be time when all different races of humans will get along, but first God needs to extinct immorality and all other filth from human race,
and that process is on the way as we speak...so to say...

If you eliminate God from all this you will never solve or understand the whole picture of humanity and it's drama by using only social approach to it...

You may be right. I may be crazy but it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 11:03:30 PM

You've got to remember who we're dealing with here.  These weenies have been slaughtering each other for millennia.  I have a clear memory of what was going on when Ceausescu was running things in Romania.  Check it out.

Twenty-five years ago, the Communist leaders of Eastern Europe were falling like dominoes. And on Christmas Day in 1989, Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife, Elena, were executed by firing squad.Dec 24, 2014 25 Years After Death, A Dictator Still Casts A Shadow In Romania : ...
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2014/12/24/369593135/25-years-after-death-a-dictator-still-casts-a-shadow-in-romania

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Ceau%C8%99escu

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 11:18:09 PM
You've got to remember who we're dealing with here.  These weenies have been slaughtering each other for millennia.  I have a clear memory of what was going on when Ceausescu was running things in Romania.  Check it out.

Twenty-five years ago, the Communist leaders of Eastern Europe were falling like dominoes. And on Christmas Day in 1989, Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife, Elena, were executed by firing squad.Dec 24, 2014 25 Years After Death, A Dictator Still Casts A Shadow In Romania : ...
NPR › sections › parallels › 2014/12/24

and what's your point, stupid ?

who killed Kennedy ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 11:18:09 PM

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2014/12/24/369593135/25-years-after-death-a-dictator-still-casts-a-shadow-in-romania

I remember watching the reports on TV at the time.

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 11:43:57 PM
And the beat goes on:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-romania-government-corruption-idUSKBN15F29F

I believe that we are in American Government corruption / American President Trump thread not in Romanian thread.
Don't you have enough shit and corruption in America going on... ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 11:47:25 PM
I believe that we are in American Government corruption / American President Trump thread not in Romanian thread.
Don't you have enough shit and corruption in America going on... ?

There's obviously enough to go around. No shortage of that, just jobs, justice, a real economy that's not just a perpetual hoover of taxpayers money to the poor or rich (still lots of unjustified corporate welfare too)  ;)

ZaZa

*** Mr.President TRUMP - this is funny Sir ***

US Army bans Chinese drones over ‘operational risks & cyber vulnerabilities’
Published time: 5 Aug, 2017 04:37
https://www.rt.com/usa/398698-army-bans-dji-drones/

*The Pentagon has ordered an Army-wide ban on all consumer drones made by Chinese manufacturer DJI, citing “cyber vulnerabilities associated with DJI products.”
The US Army has been ordered to “halt use of all DJI products,” according to an August 2 memo from Lieutenant General Joseph Anderson,
the Army's Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Operations.

Additionally, the Army was ordered to “cease all use, uninstall all DJI applications, remove all batteries/storage media from devices,
and secure equipment for follow on direction,” Anderson wrote in the memo.*

.../ there is a picture of that memo in that article, "DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY"  and in the top right corner there is a hand written date: 2 August 2017
     looks like very stupid non military (or stupid military) person wrote that date, because you do not put just one digit in a day date, you must
     always put 0 'zero' in front of single digit day date, it should be written, 02 August 2017 , not 2 August 2017 -so there is no chance for forgery
     for someone to put 1 or 2 in front of that 2 August.
     That person should be demoted or fired on the spot, it's basic 101 of proper procedures....

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 05, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

and what ?? - AM'I supposed to be triggered by this or what ??
Like there are no musicians on the streets of America ??

you see how uncreative and one-trick-pony you are, always the same boring monotones lame shtick, zero creativity....
but don't stop keep sniffing my anus if that's what you need to feel happy and satisfied in your miserable life, LOL !!

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 05, 2017, 12:22:14 AM
and what ?? - AM'I supposed to be triggered by this or what ??

:o