• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 05:55:34 PM
PussyAtreides,
you are delusional thinking that I wish McCain speedy and full recovery.

But you should - you two are two peas in a pod. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2017, 05:53:53 PM
Any day now, right pud? There will be evidence of Russ...oh wait...he's not even investigating that anymore because EVERYONE has already ackowledged it's bullshit. Now he's just on a fishing expedition to find any old thing because if he doesn't he'll be open to the criticism of wasting money, which he is most certainly doing.  ::)

There are stupid people. There are ignorant delusional people. You're not just both with interest, but you take the piss out of you being an idiot. Seriously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 06, 2017, 06:53:16 PM
There are stupid people. There are ignorant delusional people. You're not just both with interest, but you take the piss out of you being an idiot. Seriously.

LOL! You can't think of anything intelligent to counter that so I'm just a big poopy head!  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 06, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

Yorkshire pud, stop describing yourself. This could be reported as doxxing.
I know personally of two ceases when MV banned two different posters for posting much less revealing personal informations about other posters.   

Besides it was TL;DR

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 06, 2017, 05:47:15 PM
Reported by whom? Still, if you're correct that Mueller has nothing, Trump's affiliates have nothing to worry about,. They'll be fine....yep.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xdnrzpi2rg

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 07, 2017, 02:10:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3KIx-jvbM

I still think the way for Trump to fight the baseless attacks is to go all out in investigating the various Clinton, Obama, and DNC scandals.  All out.

And hammer away at the Ds in Congress for not going along with his agenda items (surely some of their voters or potential voters are in favor of some of the agenda items, and others will think their representatives should be doing something other than obstructing).

And hammer away at the ''do-nothing'' Rs in Congress that aren't supporting the agenda, after campaigning on much of it, and voting for much of it when they were safe in knowing Obama would veto it.

In other words, go on a coordinated offensive.  Turn the tables.  Let them take some heat for a change.  Perhaps the new Chief of Staff can be of assistance with this. 

Historically, this country has been reluctant to prosecute those out of office, with new administrations wanting to look forward and to implement their agenda rather than spend time on what's past.  It would be seen as divisive, and expend precious political capital.  But Clinton's and Obama's crimes have been so egregious, so in your face, such an attack on the country and on the Constitution itself - and this witch hunt has been so over the top - it's necessary.  These fascist America haters want a political war, they should get one.

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 07, 2017, 03:23:50 AM
I still think the way for Trump to fight the baseless attacks is to go all out in investigating the various Clinton, Obama, and DNC scandals.  All out.

Historically, this country has been reluctant to prosecute those out of office, with new administrations wanting to look forward and to implement their agenda rather than spend time on what's past.
I kind of believe that we should execute all politicians when they leave (or are voted out of) office.  No secret service bills, no watching them jet around the world whoring themselves out by collecting public speaking fees.

And we can pretty much just say that it was for "crimes against the American people" as we know that most politicians on both sides have fucked over the public to line their pockets, their friends pockets and pass legislation to protect the bottom line of their corporate contributors.

Time to go full out banana republic. (The only problem is that the current president may not want to start down this road.)  I'm pretty certain that administrations do not avoid hunting the past administration because they want to "look forward" as you suggest.  They don't do it because they don't want to be next in line for an orange jumpsuit and a cell mate.  (Of course, Don is squeaky clean in all of his present and past dealings and would have nothing to worry about.  I say he should "go for it.")  :)

Kidnostad3

And hammer away at the Ds in Congress for not going along with his agenda items (surely some of their voters or potential voters are in favor of some of the agenda items, and others will think their representatives should be doing something other than obstructing).

And hammer away at the ''do-nothing'' Rs in Congress that aren't supporting the agenda, after campaigning on much of it, and voting for much of it when they were safe in knowing Obama would veto it.

In other words, go on a coordinated offensive.  Turn the tables.  Let them take some heat for a change.  Perhaps the new Chief of Staff can be of assistance with this. 

Historically, this country has been reluctant to prosecute those out of office, with new administrations wanting to look forward and to implement their agenda rather than spend time on what's past.  It would be seen as divisive, and expend precious political capital.  But Clinton's and Obama's crimes have been so egregious, so in your face, such an attack on the country and on the Constitution itself - and this witch hunt has been so over the top - it's necessary.  These fascist America haters want a political war, they should get one.

While I rcognize that there is such a thing as prosecutorial discretion, the law must not be ignored nor penalties be softened in the cases of public figures especially politicians and government officials who have violated the public trust.  Equal treatment under the law is at the heart of the social contract between U.S. citizens and their government established by the constitution.  This may sound like a statement of the obvious but we all know that the U.S. Government has abrogated its responsibility to carry out justice fairly and impartially in the cases certain public figures.  If this doesn't end soon all trust in government will be lost and social upheaval will be the order of the day.

PaulAtreides

I still think the way for Trump to fight the baseless attacks is to go all out in investigating the various Clinton........

For thirty years Repugs have been "investigating" the Clintons and all you've come up with is Bill's lying about a blow job. 

All you are trying to do is create a distraction from Trump's problems, not seek "justice." 

ItsOver

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 07, 2017, 07:47:49 AM

...All you are trying to do is create a distraction from Trump's problems agenda, not seek "justice."
It goes both ways, babe.  Both ways.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 07, 2017, 07:47:49 AM
For thirty years Repugs have been "investigating" the Clintons and all you've come up with is Bill's lying about a blow job. 

All you are trying to do is create a distraction from Trump's problems, not seek "justice."

Yup, they're both as pure as the hard driven snow.  The failure of Democrats to cleanup the rampant corruption within their party is the reason Trump's in the WH. How fucking dumb must one be to keep on ignoring the facts?

ZaZa

Quote from: WOTR on August 07, 2017, 03:52:14 AM
I kind of believe that we should execute all politicians when they leave (or are voted out of) office.  No secret service bills, no watching them jet around the world whoring themselves out by collecting public speaking fees.

And we can pretty much just say that it was for "crimes against the American people" as we know that most politicians on both sides have fucked over the public to line their pockets, their friends pockets and pass legislation to protect the bottom line of their corporate contributors.

Time to go full out banana republic. (The only problem is that the current president may not want to start down this road.)  I'm pretty certain that administrations do not avoid hunting the past administration because they want to "look forward" as you suggest.  They don't do it because they don't want to be next in line for an orange jumpsuit and a cell mate.  (Of course, Don is squeaky clean in all of his present and past dealings and would have nothing to worry about.  I say he should "go for it.")  :)

what a Canadian way of thinking....you Communist pigs

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 06, 2017, 05:47:15 PM
Reported by whom? Still, if you're correct that Mueller has nothing, Trump's affiliates have nothing to worry about,. They'll be fine....yep.  ;D

Well considering the mountain of evidence linking Trump & Russians on rigging the election, I guess they should be worried. Let's look at the evidence collected so far:

Yes it is rather undisconcerting. Any questions?

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 07, 2017, 08:22:42 AM
The failure of Democrats to cleanup the rampant corruption within their party

This implies they care about cleaning up corruption in their party. They celebrate it. Just look at "the face"

Of the DNC. Here she is showing concern for the families of those killed through her negligence in Benghazi. There is no more corrupt politician in the last century than Hillary Rodman Clinton.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 07, 2017, 09:36:21 AM
Well considering the mountain of evidence linking Trump & Russians on rigging the election, I guess they should be worried. Let's look at the evidence collected so far:

You know this of course? You're intimate with Mueller's investigations? Tell the class how you knew about the confidential and complex facets of the investigation into say any financial and/or fraud case, before it came to court? Be specific.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 07, 2017, 08:22:42 AM
Yup, they're both as pure as the hard driven snow.  The failure of Democrats to cleanup the rampant corruption within their party is the reason Trump's in the WH. How fucking dumb must one be to keep on ignoring the facts?

Just what are those "facts."  Please don't include the shit you and yours just make up.  Trump was elected because  conservatives failed to undertand the difference between conservatism and populism and ignored Trump's appeal to those who care little beyond what Rush and Fox feed them.  But this too shall pass.  Like a giant turd.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 07, 2017, 09:45:19 AM
This implies they care about cleaning up corruption in their party. They celebrate it. Just look at "the face"

Of the DNC. Here she is showing concern for the families of those killed through her negligence in Benghazi. There is no more corrupt politician in the last century than Hillary Rodman Clinton.

Yeah, because posting a picture on BG is widely known evidence... As for corrupt politicians in the last hundred years; You're sadly lacking in knowledge. Putin, Nixon, Warren Harding, John Profumo, The Keating Five, Marcos, Chen Shui-bian, Berlusconi, Moshe Katsav....

ZaZa

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 07, 2017, 10:08:01 AM
Yeah, because posting a picture on BG is widely known evidence... As for corrupt politicians in the last hundred years; You're sadly lacking in knowledge. Putin, Nixon, Warren Harding, John Profumo, The Keating Five, Marcos, Chen Shui-bian, Berlusconi, Moshe Katsav....

Ypud, can you please name that British corrupt politician who convinced so many other countries (including USA) that Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons in IRAQ.
Thanks british cunt...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 10:17:47 AM
Ypud, can you please name that British corrupt politician who convinced so many other countries (including USA) that Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons in IRAQ.
Thanks british cunt...

Tony Bliar <sic>, should be arrested as a war criminal. Yes? Is that who you mean? Yak fucker.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 07, 2017, 10:36:17 AM
Tony Bliar <sic>, should be arrested as a war criminal. Yes? Is that who you mean? Yak fucker.

So why you are not going after him,.. instead you are steaming your ass on Trump.
Queen fucker.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 10:42:45 AM
So why you are not going after him,.. instead you are steaming your ass on Trump.
Queen fucker.

How do you suggest I 'go after him'? He's a multi millionaire. You chipping in to the 'get Blair' fund?