• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Barfly

Quote from: maren on October 14, 2015, 10:43:12 PM
Nah. It's sooo who I am. It would be like Zeebo becoming a whale or something.

Go and sin no more.  :)
I'm naked and touching myself in a unpure way now, guess im going to Hades.
But thanks for the kind thoughts :)

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 14, 2015, 10:44:53 PM
YEP

Brings up an important distinction... Is there a magical zero point energy field you can plug into, or if you need real power will you have to build a huge artificial structure around a star and use that as the reactor...

The latter seems more pragmatic and reality based...

trostol

how did this guy..have all this time to do all this and..go to school to be a doctor lol

maren

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 14, 2015, 10:38:20 PM
Yeah, those fucking penguins and their pointer sticks and yard sticks, bitches!

I went to a school where several of the nuns had come over from Italy with Mother Cabrini.  They were like 100 years old and topped out at about 4 feet even.  Cute little things.  Until they'd pinch your cheek and TWIST.  Sadistic bitches. 

Crapphazzard

i think greer just loves to hear himself speak.....hey, greer..do this for once>>> :-X

ChandlersDad

COME ON ART! You can bully him back. Don't let him out talk you.  Greer wants a 3 hour monologue. Don't give it to him.

Rocky4228

I'm need my roof repaired after all these dropped names.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 14, 2015, 10:50:51 PM
COME ON ART! You can bully him back. Don't let him out talk you.  Greer wants a 3 hour monologue. Don't give it to him.

This is Greer's SOP.  He has done this in every interview I've heard from him.  It's terribly rude.

Quote from: trostol on October 14, 2015, 10:49:36 PM
how did this guy..have all this time to do all this and..go to school to be a doctor lol

Don't ask trick questions. Just drink the koolaid and behave.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 14, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

You should call American Green Roofing.  Say Art sent you and get a thousand dollars off.  Hey, what a deal?

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 14, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

I thought he was reading the DC phone book.

maren

Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:48:54 PM

Just be thankful they don't have Limbo any more.  In Hades we'll be hanging with those of like mind.

Barfly

This guy has been milking this for years, not as long as Hoagie mliking the face on Mars though..maybe Greer is the successor nutcase after Hoagie

Carnivora

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 10:52:03 PM
You should call American Green Roofing.  Say Art sent you and get a thousand dollars off.  Hey, what a deal?
That's American Green(Like the color).com

Quote from: trostol on October 14, 2015, 10:49:36 PM

I believe there is much contention over the authenticity of his doctorate.  I think it came from one of the schools of new age spirituality where you can buy your credits.

Zenman

Art is turning this into a completely good interview.

Jocko Johnson

Hillard, dead guys, Colby some Col. and the guys holding back the entire human race!
Hey it rained 18" in 5 days here in SC. A storm of biblical proportions,  a 1000yr event...our coast line is still the same. Sorry to burst any ones climate change bubble.
I am out of here....!
That's  it I am out

Ned529

Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:48:54 PM
[/quote
Ever read Hollywood? Its by the same man who you choose as an avatar. Its about the movie Barfly and how much he hates it. I am trying to understand whether you are doing this on purpose. Sorry its just bugging me being a huge fan of Bukowski. No offense brother.

bateman

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 14, 2015, 10:50:51 PM

That's what the SXM show was. Sounds like Art's in the mood to nail him tonight though.