• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2016, 09:24:15 PM
One of the several new Falkie videos has big news.

In issue 1091 he does what Noory tells him to do and announces that he will now have competition. Senda is happy that he says it in his own words so he does not realize what he is announcing.

Haha, George made him announce (to his minuscule 'audience') that there will now be a 'emerging artist' style segment for podcasters.  Oh yes, he did it in his own words.  It sounded very Falkie-esque and not written by Tommy this time. 

They enjoyed making him do it, and having him not understand the reality of what he was announcing.  Won't be long until Falkie will begin to get squeezed out of his monthly minute. 

The noose is tightening.  How is Noory's TV show-to-be coming along?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Doc on July 17, 2016, 01:47:20 PM

Pictured from rehearsals for the forthcoming Senda/Shakespeare mash-up "Honey Roast Hamlet".

"A fellow of infinite girth, of most dubious hygiene"

Looks like Senda's first announcement about the new podcasts on Coast to Coast was not approved by hi boss.

It was taken down and a new one is up. The yelling at Bellgabbers and declaration that it is original content is gone.

area51drone

I know the Master wouldn't want me emailing him back, but LittleChris emailed me today and said that George has broken glasses again.  Poor guy, I feel really bad for him.  Apparently they just fell apart.   I don't want you guys to harass him - if he wants to set up a GoFundMe page to get another pair, let's all donate a few bucks.  It's the least we could do for all that George has given us.   First Kathy loses $500, and now this.  When will life ever throw a bone His way?

MR. Spock

Quote from: area51drone on July 19, 2016, 12:36:02 PM
I know the Master wouldn't want me emailing him back, but LittleChris emailed me today and said that George has broken glasses again.  Poor guy, I feel really bad for him.  Apparently they just fell apart.   I don't want you guys to harass him - if he wants to set up a GoFundMe page to get another pair, let's all donate a few bucks.  It's the least we could do for all that George has given us.   First Kathy loses $500, and now this.  When will life ever throw a bone His way?
Falkie could get a job like a real MAN.

Quote from: area51drone on July 19, 2016, 12:36:02 PM

Hey stupid, it's not our responsibility to bail out Fatso every time he fucks up.  Most of us have our own problems to take care of.  Which we do, without fanfare or begging for money.  Fuck Senda with a shovel for sitting on his glasses again.

whoozit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 19, 2016, 01:43:03 PMFuck Senda with a shovel for sitting on his glasses again.
Now we know what happens when an irresistible force is applied to glasses; grifting.

Quote from: whoozit on July 19, 2016, 01:50:33 PM
Perhaps some tough love might be appropriate.

Euthanasia would be appropriate.

Take him to the shelter.  And if nobody claims him within 30 days...

Mad Hatter

George Senda is  thoroughly obnoxious, disagreeable, irksome, troublesome, annoying, irritating, vexatious, displeasing, distressing, nasty, horrible, terrible, awful, dreadful, hateful, miserable, invidious, objectionable, offensive, obnoxious, repugnant, repulsive, repellent, revolting, disgusting, distasteful, nauseating, unsavory individual.

Why would anyone want to send money to the selfish bastard?

There's also Karma.  Hindus and Buddhists believe it is the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.  Or, as Christians believe, "you reap what you sow."   Senda sows a lot of negativity every day of his life and it's coming back to bite him in that giant, over-sized ass.

George says he is "waiting" to play Pokemon Go. Waiting for what?

Meanwhile a true Pittsburgh great is out there catching them for our entertainment.
God bless Pittsburgh Dad, the real American hero.

Don't listen to a lazy ass just read old news, watch the the man that knows what people want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkTy7doIYaU&feature=youtu.be

Falkie could get free gubmint glasses but I don't think they'd be up to his high standards

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 19, 2016, 04:08:50 PM
Just in time for the his second quarter grift, like clockwork. It's those damn air soluble glasses he keeps getting.

The reason his videos are banned here is to prevent him from using bellgab as a grifting ground.

That's why he sends in his bitches, A51 and Olga, to do his grifting for him these days.

Many thanks to BellGab's area51drone for breaking the news about the Master's latest trouble. Like Drone, I had hoped the reaction would be different and we could all rally around a distraught man who cannot believe how poor his luck has been this month, forcing him to delay the video of the $16 tip to the pizza delivery girl until September at the earliest. Leave it to the mewling, distrustful types on this forum to suspect another scam rather than take a man at his word. A real shame, that.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 19, 2016, 05:30:18 PM
Leave it to the mewling, distrustful types on this forum to suspect another scam rather than take a man at his word. A real shame, that.

Shit happens.  And stop fucking begging on Senda's behalf.  I'm reporting these fucking posts as being against the rules.

JENX

Many thanks to BellGab's area51drone for breaking the news about the Master's latest trouble. Like Drone, I had hoped the reaction would be different and we could all rally around a distraught man who cannot believe how poor his luck has been this month, forcing him to delay the video of the $16 tip to the pizza delivery girl until September at the earliest. Leave it to the mewling, distrustful types on this forum to suspect another scam rather than take a man at his word. A real shame, that.

oh god seriously shut up.

MV/Liberace!

Do not solicit donations to Falkie on this forum.

Quote from: mv on July 19, 2016, 06:43:28 PM

I'm starting to think that girl is never going to get her tip

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 19, 2016, 11:58:19 AM
Looks like Senda's first announcement about the new podcasts on Coast to Coast was not approved by hi boss.

It was taken down and a new one is up. The yelling at Bellgabbers and declaration that it is original content is gone.

He sure didn't look happy doing it.  He was clearly told exactly what to say.

One question, when he said Coast will be 'publishing' podcasts, did he fuck his lines up or is 'publishing' podcasts another Nooryism? 

MR. Spock

Quote from: mv on July 19, 2016, 06:43:28 PM
Bellgabbers, if you don't want stray cats around your home, one way to do that is to stop feeding them. Falkie is like a stray cay, if you give him your hard earned money, he will be back and be asking for more money. Please listen to MV on this subject. Falkie is to much of a pussy to work for money.

...distrustful types on this forum to suspect another scam rather than take a man at his word. A real shame, that.

yes. a real shame indeed that all his other scams cause the "distrustful types" to think this time is also a scam.
thank you for confirming all the previous senda scams.  ;D

btw..... i love my new avatar.  8)

MR. Spock

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 19, 2016, 08:13:36 PM
yes. a real shame indeed that all his other scams cause the "distrustful types" to think this time is also a scam.
thank you for confirming all the previous senda scams.  ;D

btw..... i love my new avatar.  8)
May be swt should review the old story of the boy who cried wolf.

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 19, 2016, 08:25:03 PM
May be swt should review the old story of the boy who cried wolf.

or.... considering their relationship...

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

Hog

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 19, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
or.... considering their relationship...

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
Or an even better story:

the condom that broke.

peace
Hog

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Hog on July 19, 2016, 09:02:27 PM
Or an even better story:

the condom that broke.

peace
Hog

And the sequel, The Abortion that Lived.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 19, 2016, 07:23:28 PM

*dingdingding*

Quote from: Doc on July 17, 2016, 03:20:41 PM
If Senda is to be released into the wild he must be fitted with a tracking collar so that wildlife experts will know where he is at all times.  Otherwise there will be reports of garbage cans being knocked over, soup kitchens and Starbucks broken into.

The general public must be warned so they can keep their doors locked and their cats safely inside.  Local authorities will want to distribute photos of Senda as well as his helper Renfield, aka Open Lines Gerry.  Renfield will prowl the countryside at night helping his master secure cats, frozen chickens and Cinnabons.

Greetings, Doc.  I have enjoyed reading your posts, and you are quite observant.  You have a style that reminds me of someone, but I can't quite figure out just Who it might be.

Your analogy comparing Ol' Gerry to Renfield is quite fitting, and I wear it like a badge of honor.  Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsiRIZbstBw
“…no one would refuse me a kitten.”
“Wouldn’t you prefer a cat?”
“Ohhhh â€" oh yes, a BIG cat.  My salvation depends upon it!”
“Your salvation?”
“Yes â€" I need lives.  I need lives for the Master!”
“Master â€" what ‘Master?’”
“The Master will come, and he has promised to make me immortal.”
“How?”
“Uhhnnhh!” (grunts while attacking)

I hope that George never finds cause to reprimand Ol' Gerry for betraying him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_aBAgsVKg
“Renfield â€" you have betrayed me.”
“No â€" no, Master.  No, I â€" I serve you.”

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 19, 2016, 07:23:28 PM
With a donation, she might just get it.  To stay on this side of the forum rules- I would suggest a donation directly to her.  Skip the middle man with sticky fingers. ;)

JENX

Quote from: WOTR on July 20, 2016, 02:30:04 AM
With a donation, she might just get it.  To stay on this side of the forum rules- I would suggest a donation directly to her.  Skip the middle man with sticky fingers. ;)

omg not you too.
you're boardering.

and sinse you want to have such a big heart, and bitch or suggest someone from on here pay her,
you should probably go do that then.