• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 30, 2016, 12:48:53 PM
Roswells_Art, Falkie has frequent joint pain and will require an occasional gastric lavage. We seek only the best for the job.

What?! That thread has been open for days and that job hasn't been taken yet? This must be my lucky day.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on March 30, 2016, 12:48:45 PM
Thank goodness you have a full access pass to the Fortress.

it has been a consolation, yes.

3OctaveFart

We are trying to fill the professional roles, most of the minstrels and jesters have been appointed.

We could probably use a priest, also.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 30, 2016, 01:08:40 PM
We are trying to fill the professional roles, most of the minstrels and jesters have been appointed.

We could probably use a priest, also.

lol

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 29, 2016, 10:37:17 PM
Pssst. There really is no such thing as Turbo mode. You can stop kissing his ass.

There IS turbo mode.  I have turbo mode for life.

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: MV on March 30, 2016, 11:51:51 AM
school is a bitch.  my life sucks at the moment.

Come back to bellgab, bring the Gabcast with you!

All will be forgiven! And happiness will be restored!

Praise MV!  :-*

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 29, 2016, 10:37:17 PM
Pssst. There really is no such thing as Turbo mode. You can stop kissing his ass.
I BEG YOUR PARDON, I'LL KISS MV'S ASS IF I WANT TO LOL
HELLO GRAVITY SUCKS . . . ;D

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 30, 2016, 11:29:57 AM
Does that count as community service?
We will suspend the sentence if new Gabcast is done soon.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on March 30, 2016, 01:51:57 PM
I BEG YOUR PARDON, I'LL KISS MV'S ASS IF I WANT TO LOL
HELLO GRAVITY SUCKS . . . ;D

I hope you have big lips. 😎

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 30, 2016, 11:55:17 AM
Yeah; you cry all the way to the bank. ;)
Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 30, 2016, 11:36:32 AM
Falkie's too cheap for something like that.

Wrong again, Wicked Witch of Cape Giradeu !
My past due internet bill AND April's bill will be paid on Friday & I will discuss with MV who is having the parking lot strengthened and resurface to hold the weight of the full armored cars waiting at the Exxon station to deliver his millions, precisely when he wishes me to host the Gabcast.
And Goodwill called.
Your broom is ready and waiting for pickup.

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 30, 2016, 03:19:49 PM
My past due internet bill AND April's bill will be paid on Friday & I will discuss with MV who is having the parking lot strengthened and resurface to hold the weight of the full armored cars waiting at the Exxon station to deliver his millions, precisely when he wishes me to host the Gabcast.
And Goodwill called.

The fact you have or had past due bills means you are irresponsible. Dead Beat. Go back to your fucking fortress.

Laurakinch

Hey Tub a guts, I'm at the Starbux in Martinez, came by to see you and say hi. But then realized it's only just after 2pm so you haven't gotten up yet. Did you break the door down in a hurry for your pastry and ice water yesterday?

Falkie2013

Imperious Witch, the queen of the sewage paddles, said in the sewage sty that I was too cheap to SPEND money.
I put her in her place which should be the dunking chair.
My past due internet bill AND next month's internet bill in advance will be paid in FULL on Friday, NO April Fools joke.

$242.60 is hardly what I would call CHEAP.
They are also whining & bitching about there being NO Gabcast.
I have informed MV of the above and the Gabcast will be on Monday with me as the sole host.

Let the firestorm begin !

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

I just got told by a denizen of the sewage buffet that I was not welcome in the thread that still has my name/handle on it.
I told him I can post there any time I choose and to bugger off !
See you on Monday !

Quote from: onan on March 30, 2016, 03:25:34 PM
The fact you have or had past due bills means you are irresponsible. Dead Beat. Go back to your fucking fortress.

To this point, it's serving only as a fortress, my friend.  I'm not aware of any f***ing going on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 30, 2016, 03:28:05 PM
Hey Tub a guts, I'm at the Starbux in Martinez, came by to see you and say hi. But then realized it's only just after 2pm so you haven't gotten up yet. Did you break the door down in a hurry for your pastry and ice water yesterday?

You should tell you Doctor your meds might need a adjusting. 😎

3OctaveFart

We are trying to organize a Caligulan orgy to hail the coming of spring. Any midgets want to volunteer for the musical skit competition?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 30, 2016, 03:50:28 PM
We are trying to organize a Caligulan orgy to hail the coming of spring.

Spring has sprung. Gotta wait until next year.

MAX

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on March 30, 2016, 11:04:53 AM
LETS GIVE HIM NO TIME SERVED, AS LONG AS HE DOES ONE SOON...
WE WANT GABCAST :'(

Please hit the little button that's says caps lock

onan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 30, 2016, 03:37:22 PM
To this point, it's serving only as a fortress, my friend.  I'm not aware of any f***ing going on.

Point taken.

Tell mud guts to stay in his "safety zone".

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 30, 2016, 03:28:05 PM

Oh dense one. Since you CLAIM to be at the Starbucks and IF you had the intelligence to ask ( which I doubt ) you would know that the interior door window was broken from the INSIDE while the store was closed & the door was locked and no one was in the store.

As for my being up at 2 pm which is patently ridiculous, I woke up in the very early hours, went & fed the outdoor cats & proceeded to clean the area under and atop my tv table which is now fully cleaned and the carpet underneath is ready for vacuuming.
IF you could be on my thread, ( which will never happen in THIs lifetime ) you would have been able to read the details.
I think it's very nice that Imperious Witch's monkeys were finally able to be trained to use a Polaroid and that she loaned them to you so those pictures could be taken.
Sorry your stalking efforts will be in vain. I'm headed elsewhere.

See below a picture of my tv table.
( The burning house gif is NOT my apartment. ).

As for the rest of the moon bathers in the sewage tank, MV has confirmed it and I will be the sole host of Bellgab on Monday.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 30, 2016, 04:05:32 PM
Oh dense one. Since you CLAIM to be at the Starbucks and IF you had the intelligence to ask ( which I doubt ) you would know that the interior door window was broken from the INSIDE while the store was closed & the door was locked and no one was in the store.

As for my being up at 2 pm which is patently ridiculous, I woke up in the very early hours, went & fed the outdoor cats & proceeded to clean the area under and atop my tv table which is now fully cleaned and the carpet underneath is ready for vacuuming.
IF you could be on my thread, ( which will never happen in THIs lifetime ) you would have been able to read the details.
I think it's very nice that Imperious Witch's monkeys were finally able to be trained to use a Polaroid and that she loaned them to you so those pictures could be taken.
Sorry your stalking efforts will be in vain. I'm headed elsewhere.

See below a picture of my tv table.
( The burning house gif is NOT my apartment. ).

As for the rest of the moon bathers in the sewage tank, MV has confirmed it and I will be the sole host of Bellgab on Monday.

You are not welcome here.  Go back to your little FATASS fiefdom.

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 30, 2016, 03:37:22 PM

So I guess you didn't pimp your daughter out to him yet need to keep working on that

Falkie2013

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2016, 04:07:20 PM
You are not welcome here.  Go back to your little FATASS fiefdom.

Last I looked this THREAD still has MY name/handle on it.
I will post here any time I choose.
Bugger off !

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 30, 2016, 04:05:32 PM

STOP THE BUS!!!

I am missing out on the details of your adventures in cleaning. Please deem us worthy to share what you found under the table. Was it another fuzzy tangerine? Burger King wrappers? Some sort of head piece that has googly eyes on springs? I need to know.
How long did it take for you to prep the area under a table for vacuuming, sounds like a solid days work.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 30, 2016, 03:19:49 PM
And Goodwill called.

If you're addressing me, why did you also quote Yorkie? Do you not know how to work a 'quote' button yet?

Who's paying your internet bill? Cuz we all know it's not you. One of your benefactors? What's it like to have a sugar daddy at your age Senda?

whoozit

This is only idle curiosity but how does one apply to Falkies Fortress?  Do you PM the big guy or plead your case to one of his minions?  What sins can be forgiven and which are unforgivable?  Does one have to eat a cracker topped with...well, let's not talk about that.

Edit:  Does one only have to behave on that thread or is a certain leeway granted in the alternate universe?

3OctaveFart

I had to eat a blood-streaked booger and chase it with Mr. Pibb, to get in.

whoozit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 30, 2016, 04:20:38 PM
I had to eat a blood-streaked booger and chase it with Mr. Pibb, to get in.
I was afraid it might involve mayo.

chefist

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 30, 2016, 04:11:22 PM
Last I looked this THREAD still has MY name/handle on it.
I will post here any time I choose.
Bugger off !

How many people are posting over there, George?