• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2012 - Mayans - The Calendar - End of the World - Blah blah...

Started by Camazotz Automat, April 09, 2008, 01:44:37 PM

ericdxx

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2013, 01:37:42 PM
Would you be willing to be interviewed if you'd humiliated yourself to that degree? I think you wouldn't.

They journalists who went through all the hassle to get there can't stay one more day and film some hippie having a meltdown?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: stevesh on January 11, 2013, 01:51:52 PM

Nope, and all the C2C guests who spent 1999 shrieking about Y2K slithered away on 1/1/2000, never to be heard from again.
It's why cryogenics should be banned. Those same assholes may return in 2999.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 11, 2013, 03:18:12 PM
  It's why cryogenics should be banned. Those same assholes may return in 2999.

Oh that didn't half make me giggle.  ;D ;D

The Ringing of the Bell in July will dovetail nicely with my finishing off the four pallets of emergency rations I purchased to face the 2012 disaster head on.

By my calculations, I will consume the last of my survival nutrients in late July, 2015.

There are no coincidences.

Finally, to be done with the beans and rice. It was getting a little old.

But, I must say, I'm trim and scary looking. I like to think of myself as John the Baptist 2.0.

As JTB before me preached, the world is still going to end. It's just going to be properly youtubed while it's happening.

Repent! For the War between the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness begins this July ...

... after which, one way or the other, we will eat beans no more.

Repent! Damn you!

[attachimg=1]

P.S. I had decided to start a new topic with the above post at :

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7584.msg355015/topicseen.html#msg355015

And so deleted it from the Mayan 2012 thread, but had not noticed MV linking via the NE corner to here, so am re-posting, resulting in identical double postings in this rare case. Sorry for any confusion. Have some beans and rice on me.

Heather Wade

Cam, you know I dig you.  I am, however, a little creep'd out that you have somehow installed a camera in my kitchen.  Not sick of the rice & beans yet, but it's in the mail.  Carry on.

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 11, 2015, 07:00:10 PM
Cam, you know I dig you.  I am, however, a little creep'd out that you have somehow installed a camera in my kitchen.  Not sick of the rice & beans yet, but it's in the mail.  Carry on.

The dig is mutual.

I can assure you, Red, that I am only monitoring your occasional sleepwalking episodes wherein you seemingly channel Randy Rhoads (as he seemingly channels Dr. John Dee) preparing fresh squeezed juice on a Great Table in your kitchen long after midnight.

I can tell when you are channeling by the musical scales you are humming - and your fingers tapping diminished-fifth scales on an invisible harpsichord - even as you ready the holy KitchenAid.

Scrying to the extreme with the juicer ... each orange a sacrificed angel, the pulpy entrails an omen that a door to the great beyond will open soon.

Soon.