• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2012 - Mayans - The Calendar - End of the World - Blah blah...

Started by Camazotz Automat, April 09, 2008, 01:44:37 PM

b_dubb

i have a few theories about the Mayan calendar and why it 'ends' in the year 2012 ..

1) they ran out of stone to carve
2) the guy that was carving the stone died
3) they decided that 600 years into the future seemed like a good start and said fuck it
4) all of the above

none of these involve aliens, mystery planets, comets, polarity shifts, etc.  while they wouldn't do much to sell books about fringe topics but they're plausible explanations

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 19, 2010, 08:59:56 PM
Quote from: MV on September 19, 2010, 12:20:44 PM
That calendar was created by people who wiped their asses with leaves. They're all gone now. There's a reason for that.

Hahahaha.  Nice.  Wait...... Hunters from northern Maine crated the Mayan calendar?

But seriously, wasn't the calendar really, really good, especially for leaf-shit-wipers?
i hear mathematically it in fact was good, better than ours, but i think you can judge them for more than that.  rolling heads, anyone?

Quote from: MV on September 19, 2010, 09:41:37 PM
Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 19, 2010, 08:59:56 PM
Quote from: MV on September 19, 2010, 12:20:44 PM
That calendar was created by people who wiped their asses with leaves. They're all gone now. There's a reason for that.

Hahahaha.  Nice.  Wait...... Hunters from northern Maine crated the Mayan calendar?

But seriously, wasn't the calendar really, really good, especially for leaf-shit-wipers?
i hear mathematically it in fact was good, better than ours, but i think you can judge them for more than that.  rolling heads, anyone?

No, don't get me wrong.  I can pick up what you're putting down.  I just meant the calendar.  As far as everything else they were into, they gotta tough judgement against them.  Good calendar vs. All that crazy shit.

Isn't the end of their calendar just like our calendars in december?  Maybe they knew something special?  Or maybe they didn't make another one because the Spaniards killed all the smart ones first? I don't know.... I'm simply asking questions.

b_dubb

i believe that the Mayan civilization had been in ruins for several centuries when the Spaniards (Cortez and crew) conquered the Aztecs.  so you can't blame meddling Europeans for this one.  i think

Quote from: b_dubb on September 19, 2010, 10:40:46 PM
i believe that the Mayan civilization had been in ruins for several centuries when the Spaniards (Cortez and crew) conquered the Aztecs.  so you can't blame meddling Europeans for this one.  i think

Yeah! That's what I meant.  Maybe the Totecs ate the smartest mayans first.  To absorb thier brains.  Or maybe they moved to South America for all the high paying jobs.  I don't know.....I'm simply asking questions.

b_dubb

ok.  Noory has done yet ANOTHER show about the Mayan calendar.  i know what i think but i'm interested to hear what some of you think about this topic. 

is there anything to the Mayan calendar / 2012?  nonsense?  or insight? 

EvB

Complete crap.  If for no other reason that with the Gregorian/Julian calendar switch, the Mayan 2012 came and went in our modern 2008.

But then, George never let facts get in the way of doing an easy show and counting on his audience's  ignorance.

b_dubb

Quote from: EvB on September 29, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
... the Mayan 2012 came and went in our modern 2008.

interesting.  why the hell doesn't anyone discuss this?  oh ... because it would shut down the Mayan 2012 money machine?  i see

MV/Liberace!

Complete crap.  If for no other reason that with the Gregorian/Julian calendar switch, the Mayan 2012 came and went in our modern 2008.

But then, George never let facts get in the way of doing an easy show and counting on his audience's  ignorance.
so... you mean... the world already ended?  and i'm still paying rent and buying toilet paper?  i need to reevaluate.

EvB

That's one theory anyway - (that 2012 Mayan = 2008 modern) and I like it, cuz it uses the least math. ;-)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on September 29, 2010, 06:16:38 PM

so... you mean... the world already ended?  and i'm still paying rent and buying toilet paper?  i need to reevaluate.

Great 007 movie title:  "The World Ended and I Never Noticed" starring Rosie O'Donnell as the new female James Bond.

NightOwl

i don't know why, but maybe there is something to do with suddenly having a thought out of a whim, and not know why...
i was having this same thought the last few days of it raining for days on end... like flooding.. but i have no idea why i had
this though, nor would ever bring this up pretending to predict anything..  has anyone else had dreams or sudden thoughts
out of the blue and then it started to happen? ... now wait, this has nothing to do with predicting or having an ego..

it just hit me outta the blue... rain falling for many days. and flooding (i have no idea what states, america, europe, south
america, finland, south pole, north pole, underground, hobbitland, i just had thoughts of days of rain is all). burn burn burn me! ahhahaaa.. even though i sometimes have thoughts
about things.. if some radio station contacting me and said.. oh man, you gotta come on our show!, i would think the same
things as to the same things the native americans say too.. once u forsee something for personal recognition, then you
are prolly lying. ahahhahaa, like the dentist (past art guest)  this total charlatan bruce springstein, i mean bruce goldberg..
what a fuking farce!!!! i actually contacted this guy(the skinny headed dentist).. and my credit card was charged.. and i am
no better off than i was in the past!?(why do so many authors today use this whole new-age movement to make tons of money!?)

ya know, it really boils down to each and every indidual.. be the world you wanna see in the world. I hate quoting others,
cause i feel so shallow, i know ACTION speaks louding than words.. ok, so writing a book is an action.. but to woo others
on to sell and make money for oneself at the EXPENCE of others? fuk that. i like jim marrs as a person, but to just write
books based on making people feeling paranoid, screw that. cheap. every year jim marrs has another book written.. jesus
man, you can find ALL the information the world wide web!!!!... now this new movie comes out on facebook? and
the kid(s) 2 college buddies started it, one went off on drugs, the other facebook starter went on the profit on it?

HOLLYWOOD IS A FARCE!

i like fincher based on the seven movie, nah i thought it sucked.. but don't ever tell someone else
who loved it!!!!!!., but even that movie was kinda dumb. and predictable.

the new world oder isn't based on zionists, it's based on brainwashing ppl. don't believe me? then why did the original
word amazon was based on the jungle and now it's based on selling books!?!?!??!?!? lol google words.. amazon, yahoo..,
blah blah blah, whatever... it's not bad, it's just different. nothing wrong with being different... unless it cuts us off from
reality!?!?!?!??! what is reality? a matter of one's own perception, eh? zionists? wtf does that mean lol

NightOwl

that guy who was on the other night, the shaman talking about 2012, i thought he pretty cool. articulate.. humble, not into
himself.. and well... real. i was kinda surprized. Used to fast talkers who have all the answers... he was different.(imo ego opinion lol)
sorry, i feel dumb. <----hypocrite

b_dubb

Quote from: NightOwl on September 30, 2010, 08:51:36 PM
the new world oder isn't based on zionists, it's based on brainwashing ppl. don't believe me? then why did the original
word amazon was based on the jungle and now it's based on selling books!?!?!??!?!? lol google words.. amazon, yahoo..,
blah blah blah, whatever... it's not bad, it's just different. nothing wrong with being different... unless it cuts us off from
reality!?!?!?!??! what is reality? a matter of one's own perception, eh? zionists? wtf does that mean lol

new world odor - now with 37% more body odor

um ... zionists?  that kind of came out of nowhere.

b_dubb

i was thinking the other day how they're building up to this december 2012 show.  you've heard george pimp it: "where are you going to be for 2012?" said noory, seemingly interested and at the same time bored to death.

here's my theory: come the Dec ##, 2012 show ... when the apocalypse comes and goes without so much as a mouse fart ... george will announce they are changing the C2C format or maybe even ending the show altogether.  maybe even right then and there.  as in ... "you're listening to the last C2C show ... EVER ... right now". 

thoughts?

EvB

I think I'd love to hear it live, but since I rarely listen to ANY c2c live, let alone George - I won't hear it even if it DOES happen!

crystal skulle

The small rock crystal skull (Am,St.420) was acquired by the British Museum in the 1860s and is possibly the earliest of several crystal skulls purchased by collectors in Mexico City between about 1850 and 1880, when interest in ancient Mesoamerican artefacts was high. To study the lapidary technology and authenticity of the Museum’s carving, scanning electron microscopy was used to investigate the manufacturing techniques and compare these with Mesoamerican lapidary practices in the pre-Columbian period prior to 1519. In contrast to securely dated Mesoamerican artefacts that were carved with hand-held tools, the small skull was predominantly worked with lathe-mounted rotary tools. Furthermore, the perforation had been modified and the surface appears to have been chipped deliberately, probably in imitation of antiquities recovered from burial. These observations suggest that the small crystal skull is a relatively recent piece of Mesoamerican skull art, made in post-Columbian times, between the late sixteenth century and the mid-nineteenth century when it was acquired.

URL removed to prevent distortion of page format/layout.

I want talka about is skull crystal , are Images

http://www.google.se/images?hl=sv&client=firefox-a&hs=gRP&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=skull+are+from+ufo+London+Museum&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

I have look in a  movies about is skull
In is movies ,
Talk about need all skull , 

We need to use skull . answer to the question about ufo alien

----------------

Must have gathered all the skull.
Have them close together,
In order to be able to find out.

the claim that the skull can not be done by humans at that time with them full of energy

what they can show

maybe have them, the answer to what may happen in 2012

In movies as I watched.
Says that full data information has a way of technical investigation !

Are 12 skull need to found .
In is movies say , was 12 skull spreed out on earth
---

Think about it may have something with the earth's future

Everything for me is floury, because you have tried,

there is nothing that can be kept completely true or always falseListenRead phonetically

b_dubb

Quote from: Marc Knight on September 29, 2010, 06:21:49 PM

Great 007 movie title:  "The World Ended and I Never Noticed" starring Rosie O'Donnell as the new female James Bond.

more awesome James Bond movie titles ...

"This Script Is Not Enough"
"GeorgeNooryPussy"
"The Hairpiece That Loved Me" starry Hoagland's Hairpiece

wow.  this is fun.  someone join in.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 15, 2010, 01:01:32 PM
crystal skulle

The small rock crystal skull (Am,St.420) was acquired by the British Museum in the 1860s and is possibly the earliest of several crystal skulls purchased by collectors in Mexico City between about 1850 and 1880, when interest in ancient Mesoamerican artefacts was high. To study the lapidary technology and authenticity of the Museum’s carving, scanning electron microscopy was used to investigate the manufacturing techniques and compare these with Mesoamerican lapidary practices in the pre-Columbian period prior to 1519. In contrast to securely dated Mesoamerican artefacts that were carved with hand-held tools, the small skull was predominantly worked with lathe-mounted rotary tools. Furthermore, the perforation had been modified and the surface appears to have been chipped deliberately, probably in imitation of antiquities recovered from burial. These observations suggest that the small crystal skull is a relatively recent piece of Mesoamerican skull art, made in post-Columbian times, between the late sixteenth century and the mid-nineteenth century when it was acquired.

URL removed to prevent distortion of page format/layout.

I want talka about is skull crystal , are Images

http://www.google.se/images?hl=sv&client=firefox-a&hs=gRP&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=skull+are+from+ufo+London+Museum&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

I have look in a  movies about is skull
In is movies ,
Talk about need all skull , 

We need to use skull . answer to the question about ufo alien

----------------

Must have gathered all the skull.
Have them close together,
In order to be able to find out.

the claim that the skull can not be done by humans at that time with them full of energy

what they can show

maybe have them, the answer to what may happen in 2012

In movies as I watched.
Says that full data information has a way of technical investigation !

Are 12 skull need to found .
In is movies say , was 12 skull spreed out on earth
---

Think about it may have something with the earth's future

Everything for me is floury, because you have tried,

there is nothing that can be kept completely true or always falseListenRead phonetically

These odd translations reminded me of a particular Star Trek episode...

Ugly Bags of Mostly Water

Renaldo

I always hate to be the 'I remember when' guy, and honestly, I'm not old enough to be the old coot claiming, "Back in my day..."  But honestly, have their been any decent end of the world scenarios in the past few years?

In the late 90's, C2C had quite a few 'viable' options to choose from. If Y2K didn't kill us all in some wild Mad Max scenario, we had Dames' Kill Shot to look forward to, or even his space microbe that lands in Africa and kills all the wheat in the world.  These were all fairly violent, drawn out scenarios.  I'm sure there are some others I'm missing as well. 

The only thing it seems we have to look forward to destroying us all now is 2012, and to be honest, it's not all that spooky.  No violent bloody drawn out distopian future there, it either makes us unique, enlightened space beings, or we all die in a space catastrophe pretty quickly.

Back in my day, we had a better TEOTWAWKI.

MV/Liberace!

it seems most "end of the world" scenarios are promoted by old guys.  you rarely hear some 22 year old college student going on about how the earth is about to shatter into pieces.  it's always some old dude who hasn't been able to have proper sex in 25 years and has little to look forward to.  the catch is, ask these old men to give you their property (since it's all going to end anyway).  you'll quickly see how committed they really are to their own bullshit.

2012 is going to be just another year.  if we can survive the cuban missile crisis, we can "survive" 2012.

MV/Liberace!

renaldo... just to avoid confusion, i went ahead and merged your new thread into this existing 2012 thread.   just thought i'd let you know so u didn't scratch your head and ask, "wtf?"

code9

Move over 2012. The end of the world is Oct. 21, 2011

Christ will return to earth on May 21, 2011 and God will destroy the world on October 21, 2011.

So says preacher, Harold Camping, of the Family Radio Network. He claims he has calculated the exact date for the 2nd coming of Christ and the exact date for the complete destruction of the world. According to Camping, Christ will return on May 21, 2011 and God will destroy the earth on October 21, 2011. Of course, those who are supporting Camping's prediction are not mentioning his failed 1993 prediction that this would all happen in 1994.

www.wecanknow.com

Here is Camping's "Proof" that all of this will happen:
http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/proof/proof.html

Hmmm... I wonder what all the "Ascended Masters" are saying about this. I bet the Galactic Federation of Light is in a tizzy over it. Maybe the White Knights of NESARA can persuade God to change his mind.

Factual things that end in 2012:

My state drivers license.
My two year renewal of car plates.

b_dubb

Quote from: code9 on December 05, 2010, 07:11:17 AM
Move over 2012. The end of the world is Oct. 21, 2011

ahhh shit! you mean we don't get to celebrate Halloween again?  stupid jerk god!

b_dubb

if the world has already ended then that means we're in some shitty purgatory waiting for ... whatever.  just like the last episode of L O S T where everyone got together in the church and hugged it out

i hate that show