• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: chefist on July 05, 2015, 06:32:22 PM
I think G.S. has left the building...

Options dissolving ......
All for the promised price of a pair of glasses.

When Falkie doesn't post I worry about his health.   I don't think he has long until a major 'event' happens.

3OctaveFart

He has gotten a great abundance of health advice here and has ignored it all. Part of what you're seeing here is disgust at how the situation has unfolded, and become untenable. That apartment didn't become like that overnight.

No one with a major respiratory ailment like COPD should be living in that kind of environment.

paladin1991

One of these days, OLG is gonna drop it on us.  "Sendamemoney has danced of this mortal coil." 

I wonder if I can get that money back that he grifted fm me.  Maybe Sweet Kath ...... mmm, maybe.

Dateline

Should be call 911?  Or, in Falkie's new life, 1111?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2015, 09:51:57 PM
No one with a major respiratory ailment like COPD should be living in that kind of environment.

You're drinking the Falkie Kool-Aid again.

He doesn't have a respiratory ailment or asthma or anything else, other than being a grossly-obese fatbody.  It's hardly surprising that he can "barelty breath" sometimes.  His heart is supplying 400 lbs of dogshit fat.  Anyone that overweight, and in their sixties, huffs and puffs and can't walk half a block without taking a rest.  The heart and lungs can only oxygenate the blood so quickly. 

All of these breathing problems and sore knee problems would disappear overnight if he didn't pound down 3500 calories of junk food every fuckin day.  He could eat normal-sized meals, 2500 calories, and STILL lose weight.  But he won't, because he's a goddamn slothful hog.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 05, 2015, 10:02:43 PM
I wonder if I can get that money back that he grifted fm me.  Maybe Sweet Kath ...... mmm, maybe.

Dude, you don't want to go there, trust me.  You all have been very generous in your opinions about Kathy, in consideration of the fact that she's a battered domestic partner, but she's hardly a delight herself.  She throws trash and food on the floor of her apartment and car and doesn't clean it up.  She got evicted for being a health hazard in a Section 8 housing project, which is quite an accomplishment. 

Srsly man, consider what kind of woman would put Falkie's shriveled little penis in her mouth, or have him heave his bulk over her until he grunts with satisfaction.  Is that really the field you want Mr. Winky to plow?  Not even with my dick and Daggit pushing is my guess.

Jocko Johnson

Oh Flackie...where are you baby????
Come back home baby.
You been washing behind your ears, baby?

Daggit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2015, 10:15:08 PM
Dude, you don't want to go there, trust me.  You all have been very generous in your opinions about Kathy, in consideration of the fact that she's a battered domestic partner, but she's hardly a delight herself.  She throws trash and food on the floor of her apartment and car and doesn't clean it up.  She got evicted for being a health hazard in a Section 8 housing project, which is quite an accomplishment. 

Srsly man, consider what kind of woman would put Falkie's shriveled little penis in her mouth, or have him heave his bulk over her until he grunts with satisfaction.  Is that really the field you want Mr. Winky to plow?  Not even with my dick and Daggit pushing is my guess.

Leave me out of your sexual fantasies piggie.

squeal piggie squeal.

Quote from: Daggit on July 05, 2015, 10:19:19 PM
Leave me out of your sexual fantasies piggie.

Easy enough, since they were never there to begin with.  Sorry to disappoint.

3OctaveFart

Maybe it isn't COPD, as even the common cold can be a death sentence. He may be asthmatic.

Re., Kool-Aid, I generally trust people's bullshit until they give me occasion not to.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2015, 10:21:16 PM
Re., Kool-Aid, I generally trust people's bullshit until they give me occasion not to.

Do you seriously believe that Bill Gates offered him a job?  Or that he died and rose again three days later?  Or that he spent 200 hours on a helpline with a Dell technical person?

Just man the fuck up and admit that you love Falkie cock.  You'll find it liberating to start being honest with yourself, and others.  It will set you free.

3OctaveFart

Nope. Appalled by his and her indolence like anyone else. I was wrong and I say so.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2015, 10:25:56 PM
Nope. Appalled by his and her indolence like anyone else. I was wrong and I say so.

If Falkie had your honesty and self-awareness, this thread would not even exist.

3OctaveFart

Well, the state of the apartment was a sealer for anyone that might have shown him benefit of the doubt. It answered a lot of questions. He probably had no idea how much he would reveal by letting viewers peer into the actual mess of his life in that way.

ACE of CLUBS

Open Lines Gerry ........ on a bender?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2015, 10:34:32 PM
He probably had no idea how much he would reveal by letting viewers peer into the actual mess of his life in that way.

No, he did.  In his early videos, he points the camera upward from the floor so that only his head is visible and the pigsty around him is concealed.  Like this:

He didn't mind showing off his shithole so long as there was some benefit.  Like the ones MP references.  He wanted everyone to congratulate him for his hard work in cleaning up that shithole.  And: send money.

I think this is the video where he complains about spending 100 hours on the phone with some printer company's customer support.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 05, 2015, 10:39:23 PM
Open Lines Gerry ........ on a bender?

Open Lines Gerry has been lurking in the shadows today, although I did post yesterday on the holiday.  I'm glad I was missed (?) though, my friend.

A lot of the Ol' Gerry post are "event driven," if you will.  If there's no word from the Master, or no videos to comment on, I don't have as much to comment on.

It was hot here today, well into the 90s.  A refreshing adult beverage might have been nice, but no benders for me this weekend - just lots of water.  I've done better with my sobriety lately, thanks in large part to the support of George Senda, of course.

Jocko Johnson

It may be time to get the blood hounds out. Either flackie has got some bad news from jorch and realizes now all we have told him concerning dave is correct, and he is trying to come up with a way to spin it.
Or he went to see Patty to ah...correct their situation. One thing led to an other, and in his effort to get a little sumptin sumtin going on before anyone knew it that blob of dogshit mounted poor Patty and in his lust filled rage just began banging away, sans the mayo. His little teeny weeny got sort of jammed up somewhere, as he was just trying to find a wet spot in the ripples of patty's flesh and his heart just may have exploded, stopping blood and oxygen flow to his already Oxygen starved pin head sized so called brain.  So now his lifeless carcass all 650 lbs (give or take a few ounces) lays atop the poor and unfortunate patty. She can't even scream for help as flack's waves of fat filled skin encompass her entire body...OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!
What else could it be...anyone???

paladin1991

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 06, 2015, 01:24:58 AM
It may be time to get the blood hounds out. Either flackie has got some bad news from jorch and realizes now all we have told him concerning dave is correct, and he is trying to come up with a way to spin it.
Or he went to see Patty to ah...correct their situation. One thing led to an other, and in his effort to get a little sumptin sumtin going on before anyone knew it that blob of dogshit mounted poor Patty and in his lust filled rage just began banging away, sans the mayo. His little teeny weeny got sort of jammed up somewhere, as he was just trying to find a wet spot in the ripples of patty's flesh and his heart just may have exploded, stopping blood and oxygen flow to his already Oxygen starved pin head sized so called brain.  So now his lifeless carcass all 650 lbs (give or take a few ounces) lays atop the poor and unfortunate patty. She can't even scream for help as flack's waves of fat filled skin encompass her entire body...OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!
What else could it be...anyone???

Wait a couple of days in hi heat... Kablooey!  Falkie everywhere.  And since he's so big, Patty will probably be killed by the explosive force of this whale going off!

No one wants to see Falkie evicted or dead.

I am glad he is doing something productive instead of wasting his time making videos and posting nonsense.  He seems to actually be making the right move for once, actually moving some stuff to storage. That is a big step for Falkie.

Jocko Johnson

Right you are! The stench alone of all those juices just oozing every where, they will have to coordin off a swath the size of mikes. The haz mat teams from all around callie and neighboring states will have to be airlifted in to assualt the sheer volume alone of all the rotting bullshit his gaseous filthy, unwashed fat ass alone is filled with. It could be a disaster of biblical proportions!!!!! 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 06, 2015, 01:42:42 AM
No one wants to see Falkie evicted or dead.

I am glad he is doing something productive instead of wasting his time making videos and posting nonsense. 
Like what??

Jocko Johnson

Flackies master and commander at the news conference announcing the search for his missing minon.
please go to link below to view photo:

http://www.alienjesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pirategeorge.jpg

area51drone

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2015, 10:24:28 PM
Or that he spent 200 hours on a helpline with a Dell technical person?

Yes, I believe that.

Jocko Johnson

Well if this is the way flackie is gonna treat his adoring public by ignoring them and acting like his master and commander by calling it in...then he better forgot any dreams of joining the rich and famous,  FORTHWITH! !!!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2015, 10:40:35 PM
He wanted everyone to congratulate him for his hard work in cleaning up that shithole.

Senda has been talking about cleaning his apartment for two years and always spits out an excuse why it's not getting done. Our Prius was totaled by a hit and run driver, my glasses are broken after I sat on them, or more Kathy/Patty drama. In one of his older videos, he claims that the place could be cleaned up with just two hours of work.

Who

Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this episode from October 23, 2013, Senda rants about an e-mail he received from George Noory telling him to clean up his apartment.  Senda's excuses?  Bad knee.  Broken glasses.  He can't clean the living room until he gets a "really big check" to take care of the dirty laundry piled up in the bedroom.   He and Kathy bought a Prius and the evil bastard who sold it to them required them to pay money for it, leaving them broke.  So he and Kathy have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off going from church to church in search of free food.  Running around like a headless chicken is time consuming and leaves no time for cleaning one's habitat.   It's mom's fault.  She used to buy him a lot of clothes, completely filling up one room.  You know what really bugs Senda?  He hates it when people complain about your apartment, house, garage, patio or lawn but don't offer to help you clean it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zUwrBFUBo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 06, 2015, 06:22:31 AM
Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this episode from October 23, 2013, Senda rants about an e-mail he received from George Noory telling him to clean up his apartment.  Senda's excuses?  Bad knee.  Broken glasses.  He needs a "really big check" to take care of the dirty laundry piled up in the bedroom.  Not enough time.  He and Kathy have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off, going to churches for free food.  It's mom's fault.  She used to buy him a lot of clothes, completely filling up one room.  He and Kathy bought a Prius and the evil bastard who sold it to them required them to pay money for it, leaving them broke.

Damn. I thought it was just me who had to give folding stuff to buy my car. I wasn't being persecuted after all? Phew.