• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

Quote from: Epaphroditus on February 18, 2017, 11:45:09 AM
Winners were announced to start the Friday show .

Right-o.  Thank you for confirming that. [tips hat]

(I wonder how much the copper found in a wishing machine is worth?)

Congratulations Racer39, Spacedog1980 and McMillan76 (assuming that you actually exist)

Nobody

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 18, 2017, 12:39:13 PM
Congratulations Racer39, Spacedog1980 and McMillan76 (assuming that you actually exist)

And Heather, who, it seems, kept the fourth machine she dangled in front of the audience for herself after all.

(Which was the only outcome I ever really wondered about.)

bateman

Shipping to Botswana is gonna be expensive.

And congrats to our runner up: GreenPoodleVermontLady5.  You don't get a wishing machine, but we're sending you a psychotronic generator circuit board printed in magnetized squid ink and signed by Art Bell, who RARELY signs ANYTHING. You can build your own radionic doomsday machine with this handy little item or simply frame it.

Nobody

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

I hear the customs duties are positively ruinous.

Nobody

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 18, 2017, 12:56:52 PM
And congrats to our runner up: GreenPoodleVermontLady5.  You don't get a wishing machine, but we're sending you a psychotronic generator circuit board printed in magnetized squid ink and signed by Art Bell, who RARELY signs ANYTHING. You can build your own radionic doomsday machine with this handy little item or simply frame it.

She's got one already.

zeebo

Everybody knows it's cheaper to ship to Zimbabwe then smuggle across the border.

albrecht

Ha. Though I'm sure there is a barrister who can assist with the transaction if she will provide her SS#, birth date, and CC#s. The transaction, once completed, will also result in the Princess's lock-box of 50,000GBP being released.

Lilith

I hope soon, Heather will have a Wishing Machine Round Table show.  The winners could tell us stories of all their wishes that came true.

I'd set my alarm clock and take a nap to stay awake for that one.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Epaphroditus on February 18, 2017, 11:45:09 AM
Winners were announced to start the Friday show .

Can anyone else confirm this? I looked at Epaphroditus's short posting history and he's a HW shill.

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 19, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

Can anyone else confirm this? I looked at Epaphroditus's short posting history and he's a HW shill.

A shill? A shill posting on BellGab? I'm SHOCKED I tell you! SHOCKED!!!

Epaphroditus

Become a Time Traveler aand never again need to rely on your fellow Bellgabbers for info on Wishing Machines  :P

Taco Bell

I wish I could have all the money back I spent being a time traveler.

Ciardelo

I wish these chan FUCKS would take their kek's and waifu's the FUCK down the road and go annoy Instagramma's or Twatter or something!  >:(

4chan's not that bad and can be interesting at times. There's a very informative thread about cutters, for instance

Ciardelo

The problem is they don't know their place. If one want's the "chan experience" all one has to do is go visit chan town. They are interfering with my peaceful enjoyment of BellGab. :sips sweetened tea:

bateman

Quote from: Epaphroditus on February 20, 2017, 02:46:35 PM
Become a Time Traveler aand never again need to rely on your fellow Bellgabbers for info on Wishing Machines  :P

Or

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 20, 2017, 04:55:43 PM
I wish these chan FUCKS would take their kek's and waifu's the FUCK down the road and go annoy Instagramma's or Twatter or something!  >:(

we were cordially invited to post here Cuckdello-chan

WOTR

Quote from: Nobody on February 18, 2017, 12:12:17 PM
Right-o.  Thank you for confirming that. [tips hat]

(I wonder how much the copper found in a wishing machine is worth?)
Pennies made in the us 1981 (some 1982...) and prior are 1 3/4 cents each.  Canadians used copper to 1996 and they are from just under 2 cents to 1 1/2 each depending on the year (they got progressively lighter...)

Lilith

Heather is talking.

The porch has a roof and two sides and a post.

Lilith

I see Heather has added a new throat clearing habit since I last listened.