• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
No problem amd much olbilged. Always like to learn some new facts. I did know there some weird language or creole/pidgin sort on some island there.
Correct; called Gullah.

sydtron

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 12, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
After the C&D letter she will keep rolling on thinking it's her right to do so. Then we get Keef's mouth piece to file a motion with the court for an Injunction to stop broadcast and production. She then either coughs up the dough for her lawyer or says Ghost Art says fuck you please I invented this shit. Which puts her in contempt and the Judge sends the Sheriff to grab her fat ass to court, do not pass go, no $200 get out of jail card and it's off to the pokey with her. Where we will she real tears after a few nites with her new roommates. She really thinks she can just do whst she wants. She is also great at burning down bridges to the ground, like to piles of ash.

She goes to jail, she'll be riding a different kind of broomstick.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 12, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
After the C&D letter she will keep rolling on thinking it's her right to do so. Then we get Keef's mouth piece to file a motion with the court for an Injunction to stop broadcast and production. She then either coughs up the dough for her lawyer or says Ghost Art says fuck you please I invented this shit. Which puts her in contempt and the Judge sends the Sheriff to grab her fat ass to court, do not pass go, no $200 get out of jail card and it's off to the pokey with her. Where we will she real tears after a few nites with her new roommates. She really thinks she can just do whst she wants. She is also great at burning down bridges to the ground, like to piles of ash.

She not only has the issue with MITD, she had a signed contract with what has been alluded to as a two year noncompete. Now obviously noone else has seen it but Keith clearly knows what his options are.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2018, 12:58:36 AM
Who is Winnie?

Dave's child bride, agent, sadist and did I say "agent?"

Kolchak

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 12, 2018, 01:22:34 AM
She not only has the issue with MITD, she had a signed contract with what has been alluded to as a two year noncompete. Now obviously noone else has seen it but Keith clearly knows what his options are.

If keith moves on Heather his nickname will change from Evil Keith to Benevolent Keith

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 12, 2018, 12:37:20 AM
I've never met a donut I didn't like.

Krispy Kreme's are terrible

Nobody

Quote from: pate on May 12, 2018, 12:10:30 AM
I'm drunk but I know where I am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1WZ6a6YYJg

Thank you for posting that.  I have always wondered if anyone who is not a fan of Enter the Dragon finds that scene funny; it's one of my favourite scenes from any film.

(KFM is a badly underrated movie.)

I expect the "Take him to Detroit!" scene is never posted on youTube nowadays. :(

Savage

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 12, 2018, 01:20:36 AM
Its just like we learned with Art. using our minds together to tell/forsee the future.  A bellgab mass consciousness experience!  Remote viewing!

The BellGabMindMeld

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2018, 10:32:08 PM
Ocracoke is North Carolina, Gullah is North Carolina down to Florida.
Gullah is definitely South Carolina Low Country and their islands

Kolchak

Keith brought down LNM radio with his hacking skills. While running running the board for Dave simultaneously!

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 12, 2018, 01:25:09 AM
Krispy Kreme's are terrible

Agreed... that's why they collapsed so quickly... give me an old fashioned buttermilk! Mmmm

Jojo

She should have put in her contract, no unapproved guests or whatever it was.

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2018, 01:26:53 AM
You have to get them fresh.
They were twice the price and half the weight.

Friendly Donuts in Henderson, NV was a great shop, top notch fatness and a cute babe who remembered my kids' names.

Super Donuts in Carlsbad, CA great shop, top notch fatness and a cute babe who remembered my kids names.

I don't buy eat donuts anymore.

Cowkiller

Maybe thats why shes so into doing this new show of hers and calling it MITD.  She'll claim that she is doing "her" show, not competing against keith.
   She actually believes its 'her' show.
   I wonder did Art tell her?  "Baby, when i die, you fuck over keith and crew and do whatever you want, cause its YOUR show!". 

paladin1991

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 11, 2018, 09:37:35 PM
Lasha's panties are soaked.

I wonder what Lasha's beast thinks about all this Heather love?

https://youtu.be/CAZd0tu7jOg

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

Friendly Donuts in Henderson, NV was a great shop, top notch fatness and a cute babe who remembered my kids' names.

Super Donuts in Carlsbad, CA great shop, top notch fatness and a cute babe who remembered my kids names.

Super is a national institution! Mmmmm

Sean92008

I'd imagine certain things don't get triggered until she goes live...  After that, then papers will be filed and who knows how long before it is sorted out.  As pointed out, her just announcing it could have started the ball rolling.

Nobody

Quote from: zeebo on May 12, 2018, 12:08:28 AM
Last fun show for me was the first few months of Hoagie's.  What was that, like a year and a half ago.

I believe his KCAA days were April through October of 2016.

paladin1991

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 11, 2018, 09:37:35 PM
Lasha's panties are soaked.

Maybe Heather will just give her a box lunch.

Dreamlander

Hopefully, they'll be able to keep broadcasting until we can hear Heather's first show on Monday.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/donation-page/

[attachment=1]

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on May 12, 2018, 01:34:49 AM
Super is a national institution! Mmmmm

The one in Encinitas is supposedly better because of more traffic, fresher batches...  Hell, I gotta go back!

popple

Quote from: Kolchak on May 12, 2018, 01:30:04 AM
Keith brought down LNM radio with his hacking skills. While running running the board for Dave simultaneously!

They need a better host than the blue gator.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Doomed on May 11, 2018, 10:45:47 PM
Ha!  8)
I can tell u, no offense to anyone from NC mountain region. Some yrs ago I went to a two week LE class at the Southern Police Institute at the University of Kentucky and there was this really nice fellow from a NC sheriff's Dept who was in my class and dorm  and for two whole weeks I had no idea what the hell he was saying.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

That is true but it is night and day when you compare fresh to picking up stale ones at the grocery store at night.
There are some great mom and pop donut shops in California which are much bigger and better.

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 01:39:09 AM
The one in Encinitas is supposedly better because of more traffic, fresher batches...  Hell, I gotta go back!

If you're in LA...go to Randy's...just as good... iconic location next to LAX with the huge doughnut sign.

paladin1991

Quote from: Royal615 on May 11, 2018, 11:46:52 PM
I'm confused, if we officially have 2 MITD'S starting Monday, how we will know which thread to follow? That could get really dangerous really quick.  :-\

What's weirding me out is that my birthday is on Monday.  Wonder what Heather is gonna give me for my bday?

Cowkiller

Heater, bring me my steak and whiskey NOW!