• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150818 - Father Jack Ashcraft - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 18, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

AppealPlay

To help the mood in this thread, enjoy this adorable kitten picture.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 18, 2015, 10:57:51 PM
It would seem to me to be inherently spiritually dangerous to perform one.
Yeah, I would think that would be the official line but don't know. I think Martin said one could but not suggested. But en extremis? I think several Rites can be done, even by lay people? (Argued that in such situations one would be protected do to motives.) I don't know. I'm not Catholic or buy into their stuff. But like the history, stories, etc.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2015, 10:55:48 PM
I think "officially" you shouldn't. Though like much stuff en extremis it probably would be allowed by the Roman Church? Last Rites etc can be done even my others, or so I'm told. I don't know the level of the Rites but in a circumstance when nobody else is around?

Mrs Duke (a non-Catholic) got her RN training at a RC teaching hospital back in the....ah ...many years ago. She was taught, if she had any doubt if a dying patient had been baptized, she was to baptism them, with soda pop if that was all that was available.  Several years ago I asked my parish priest about this, and he agreed.

Textor

Goddamn it, I keep missing the homosexual agenda meetings. Where are they being held again?

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 18, 2015, 11:03:45 PM
If this boob mentions gay marriage as a sign of the end times, then I am going to hire the Satanist babe to put a major curse on him.

It's hard to accept the truth when we don't like it.

Wow this guy is an absolute nut. Random gay bashing and trying to hide it by talking about the homeless.

LOL, the homosexual agenda with forced participation?

Gays are running around making people blow each other? What is this guy talking about?

pate

"God does not work salvation for fictitious sinners. (God can not work salvation in you if you only think you have sinned) Be a sinner and sin vigorously.... Do not for a moment imagine that this life is the abiding place of justice; sin must be committed." -- Martin Luther

Or so the intartubes attribute to him, those crazy Protestants...

ShayP

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 11:03:48 PM
To help the mood in this thread, enjoy this adorable kitten picture.

Damn that's cute.  Sending it to my Mom now!  :D

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: someguy on August 18, 2015, 11:02:50 PM
lol fuck off what are you even typing
o sorry let giv ya the DUMB GUY definition it saiz HERE R SOME KNEEPADZ NOW SUK MY DICK😀

AsaphProject

"No one should go hungry within 10 miles of a church." More Christian propaganda!

AppealPlay

Are we sure this fella is Catholic?  I tend to rarely agree with the Catholic clergy on much of anything.  I like this guy.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 18, 2015, 11:05:03 PM
Wow this guy is an absolute nut. Random gay bashing and trying to hide it by talking about the homeless.

Yeah...I thought that too.

ChandlersDad

OMG! He's doing it. He is claiming that giving gay citizens equal rights is evil and a sign of the end times.  When has equal rights for gay people ever meant that straight people were being forced to do anything?

I am done with this  dreary drone of a man.

G'Night all. I am going to listen to the latest MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE podcast instead.

By the way, I have been a member since the first show, and I have only had 1 Art Bell show that I have bothered to download. I am glad Art is back, but most of his guests suck royally.

Dr_Blue

Question for the guest: " Can you tell us in detail about an exorcism that totally freaked you out and all those in attendance"

Trying to decide whether "Jon" or this guy is the biggest asshole on MitD so far.

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2015, 11:03:50 PM
I'm not Catholic or buy into their stuff. But like the history, stories, etc.
Yeah, I could hear about the good old inquisition days for hours on end.

popple

The homosexual agenda has forced him off the line!

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 18, 2015, 11:06:10 PM
OMG! He's doing it. He is claiming that giving gay citizens equal rights is evil and a sign of the end times.  When has equal rights for gay people ever meant that straight people were being forced to do anything?

I am done with this  dreary drone of a man.

G'Night all. I am going to listen to the latest MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE podcast instead.

By the way, I have been a member since the first show, and I have only had 1 Art Bell show that I have bothered to download. I am glad Art is back, but most of his guests suck royally.

Run from the truth.

norland2424

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on August 18, 2015, 11:06:27 PM
Trying to decide whether "Jon" or this guy is the biggest asshole on MitD so far.

this closet homosexual guest is lol

Kolchak

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 18, 2015, 11:05:03 PM

You're clearly part of  the homosexual agenda. Just like those evil satanists who lie about not believing in satan and the atheists who lie about not believing in deities.

Religion is the ultimate in woo babble. I'll listen to this bullshit like I'll listen to an abductee with a book to sell. But when you start gay bashing in 2015, I don't think anything will get me to close my mind faster to you.

I haven't received a letter in the mail yet saying I need to suck a cock or else yet. Jesus.

Catportal

I'd like to hear him interview Hal Lindsey. He was on Coast about 10 years ago, but I don't remember who interviewed him. He knows a lot about bible prophecy.

I find bible eschatology interesting. There's many theories out there, but someday we'll find out who got it right...

BTW, Hal is about 85 years old and has had health issues. The sooner he can come on the show, the better, if you know what I mean.

:)

PrairieGhost

This thread is too negative for my liking tonight. Have a good one all! I'm going to go kick back and enjoy the show. 8)

pate

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 18, 2015, 11:03:45 PM
If this boob mentions gay marriage as a sign of the end times, then I am going to hire the Satanist babe to put a major curse on him.

Maybe he'll end up going to Hawaii to get gay married?