• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150818 - Father Jack Ashcraft - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 18, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

AppealPlay

I wonder if Art is really going to do DMT and float in an isolation tank.  It would be a great story for the show.

Herbn-Legend

🍄🍄🍄alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz🍄🍄🍄

someguy

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 18, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
Because women care about people more than men. They are more kindhearted and men are more cut throat.

thanks for clearing that up professor

trostol

aww man..Schrader has a solid show but he is on right agaisnt Art lol

albrecht

I purposely using my SW for this show. Something about grabbing the, hopefully, spooky stories, radical rantings of a break-away Priest, exorcism, Papal conspiracies, with Art out of the ether deserves that treatment. Old time radio sound and come on, for SW (aside from foreign languages) everything else on there are religious, often ranters without Art Bell. So this should be great!

Dyna-X

Somehow the stream didn't update without me resetting the page and I was listening to Dr.J and RCH and wondering what happened to Art...

aldousburbank

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 18, 2015, 10:09:28 PM
Look no further than his marital history, and his recent passing reference to 'my wife's kitchen'.
Oh whatever girlfriend.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 18, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
Because women care about people more than men. They are more kindhearted and men are more cut throat.

Again I point out the YPJ in Syria.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: someguy on August 18, 2015, 10:08:22 PM
man I don't want to listen to this catholic shit

art is scared he's gonna get hexed
This guy is NOT an ordained Roman Catholic priest, whish Fr. Malachi Martin was.

someguy

this guy is going to be more boring than that senile ass malachi martin

AppealPlay

So I guess Ed Dames is permanently banned from MITD until Art gets his gold.  He should send him a bag of chocolate gold coins as a goof.

maren

Quote from: coaster on August 18, 2015, 10:08:19 PM
Almost forgot about the show. I had no idea it was so late. This day just flew by.

I discovered Alone on the History Channel -- I've been binging on the first season most of the day.   I was surprised, too, at the time. 

AppealPlay

Oh, exciting, Father Ashcraft has a nice spooky voice.

Can't wait for the first lawsuit when one soldier calls another soldier a cunt.

ShayP

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:11:29 PM
So I guess Ed Dames is permanently banned from MITD until Art gets his gold.  He should send him a bag of chocolate gold coins as a goof.

...or this.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:12:46 PM
Oh, exciting, Father Ashcraft has a nice spooky voice.
hahhaaa.......soft.........spooky...........trying to be malichai

SciFiAuthor

Fact Check: Fr. Martin was not a sede vacantist.

AppealPlay

I think I have Art Bell PTSD.  Whenever I detect a touch of melancholy in his voice I automatically assume he's going to quit the show.  I need therapy.

I'm most interested in this man's theology.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:09:29 PM
I wonder if Art is really going to do DMT and float in an isolation tank.  It would be a great story for the show.

Art Bell, from the kingdom of Joe Rogan's basement isolation tank...

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 18, 2015, 10:11:05 PM
This guy is NOT an ordained Roman Catholic priest, whish Fr. Malachi Martin was.

Hi, everyone. Did you miss me? <crickets chirping>

Anyway, this may be an interesting interview. I like faux priests who are so regressive and right wing that they do not even accept the current Catholic church, because it is too "liberal". I am sure they prefer the 6th century AD positions rather than the current 14th century positions.

Just once, I wish Art would have a progressive priest on, but that will never happen. So let's enjoy this guy.  As I recall, Malachi Martin was so right wing that he thought the NON-LATIN mass was Satanic.

flimflam384

I remember Malachi talking about an underground church back in the day...

Dyna-X

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:11:29 PM

Why not? The Fed supposedly Gold coats tungsten bricks, lol.