• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2020, 03:24:54 PM
I think that is what a number of people would like to see. Without that, I really am worried about the future. Not tomorrow- not even (necessarily) next election. But I believe you will have the seeds of something ugly that will grow in a decade.*

*Well, unless the Twitter and facebook "fact checkers" and certain vocal individuals can convince the population that everything is fine and that to ask questions is laughable and that it is absurd to want answers.

If they install Biden America is done. It won’t even take one term.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2020, 03:24:54 PM
I think that is what a number of people would like to see. Without that, I really am worried about the future. Not tomorrow- not even (necessarily) next election. But I believe you will have the seeds of something ugly that will grow in a decade.*

*Well, unless the Twitter and facebook "fact checkers" and certain vocal individuals can convince the population that everything is fine and that to ask questions is laughable and that it is absurd to want answers.
!  The post above is abjectly disputed by faceless algorithms everywhere.  The subject poster is requested to report to Room 101 for proper disposition. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 03:27:43 PM
Not only did the people there tesify to this fact but it was recorded, you moron. ::)

Ad hominem. I guess you got nowhere else to go.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 03:32:32 PM
Ad hominem. I guess you got nowhere else to go.

Yeah, a factual argument would be considered that to a Koolaid drinking liberal with no regard for the truth. I guess you don’t want to go anywhere else. Sad.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 03:28:39 PM
If they install Biden America is done. It won’t even take one term.
What do you think will be his operatives’ first moves, Doc?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2020, 03:35:32 PM
What do you think will be his operatives’ first moves, Doc?

Reestablishing “good” ties with China, of course.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 03:34:44 PM
Yeah, a factual argument would be considered that to a Koolaid drinking liberal with no regard for the truth. I guess you don’t want to go anywhere else. Sad.

You wouldn't know a fact if it was served to you on a skewer with Bearnaise sauce.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 03:38:35 PM
You wouldn't know a fact if it was served to you on a skewer with Bearnaise sauce.

I’m American. I wouldn’t want one soaked in that faggy shit. Unlike you always trying to hide facts behind something you cooked up I prefer my facts unadulterated. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 03:39:34 PM
I’m American. I wouldn’t want one soaked in that faggy shit. ::)

I'm Hungarian. I'm bringing you half a dozen stuffed into a sheep's bladder--don't worry, it's the heterosexual recipe.

Because... you're going to watch me, while I teach you how to eat it.

Semper fi.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2020, 03:41:53 PM
I'm Hungarian. I'm bringing you half a dozen stuffed into a sheep's bladder--don't worry, it's the heterosexual recipe.

Because... you're going to watch me, while I teach you how to eat it.

Semper fi.

Right, it’s you again with your perpetual It’s coming! that never comes. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2020, 03:11:56 PM
Have you watched any of the video tape (aside from the little section where the suitcases are pulled out that is widely circulated.) They claim they were corralled in a "observation area" where they could not observe (obvious on the tape.) They claim that everybody was told to pack up and go home (everybody but 4 people do exactly that at the same time including almost two dozen poll workers.) In this case, it is not just an affidavit (though we rely on that to know why everybody left- it was not a bomb scare or mass hypnosis- it was being told that they are shut down for the night.)

Well, it is nice to see you back and on K_Dubbs side. I suspect that he may require some physical comfort...

I would think that anyone contemplating anything nefarious would make sure they weren't being recorded, for a start. These things could be explained by simple human error. Also, you'd think that a coordinated fraud would give Biden a convincing win, not the fairly narrow victory he ended up with.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 03:44:04 PM
I would think that anyone contemplating anything nefarious would make sure they weren't being recorded, for a start. These things could be explained by simple human error. Also, you'd think that a coordinated fraud would give Biden a convincing win, not the fairly narrow victory he ended up with.

Uh huh. Explain how sending everyone home sans 4 who continue counting could be considered “human error?” ???

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 03:43:45 PM
Right, it’s you again with your perpetual It’s coming! that never comes. ::)

We know who does come right? :o

But that's in a different thread..

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 03:45:11 PM
Uh huh. Explain how sending everyone home sans 4 who continue counting could be considered “human error?” ???

Maybe they got there late and hadn't finished their shift yet.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2020, 03:32:13 PM
!  The post above is abjectly disputed by faceless algorithms everywhere.  The subject poster is requested to report to Room 101 for proper disposition. 

HOTFIX: All algos now have faces. This also temporarily includes Faceless Apprentices until the next server restart, which is currently scheduled for the year 2525. Pack a lunch.

HOTFIX: Room 101 is now the permanent location of the Endless Dance Party. Punch and pie will be made available. No hats allowed.

HOTFIX: Clergy no longer must tell the truth in public... but they can if they want to. This directive supersedes all previous directives and implemented HOTFIXs, and will be hard-coded after the next server restart, which is currently scheduled for the year 2626.

Tick tock.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 03:24:44 PM
Some evidence to back it up. If you have proof to back up your story then you will be taken seriously. I've made statements before to the police, but if there's no corroboration it won't go any further. There are so many people in this business who are so thoroughly dishonest that they'd swear black was white if they thought Trump would get re-elected. If you investigate without any evidence you just feed their paranoia, not that it needs much feeding. And if the investigation comes up with nothing they say it was all a fake by the Chi-Coms or Soros.
All I am suggesting is that this has a much basis as the Russia investigation and impeachment debacle.  I’m sick of one side changing criteria depending on who is being investigated.  Be consistent people.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 03:36:57 PM
Reestablishing “good” ties with China, of course.
That would only be proper, for a satellite of the CCP.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 04:00:57 PM
All I am suggesting is that this has a much basis as the Russia investigation and impeachment debacle.  I’m sick of one side changing criteria depending on who is being investigated.  Be consistent people.
The MSM Ministry of Propaganda is consistent, with whatever serves their interest.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2020, 03:11:56 PM
Well, it is nice to see you back and on K_Dubbs side. I suspect that he may require some physical comfort...

Yeah well Shreddie can butt out I am doing just fine serving doc his ass on a plate and, if I need a broad and muscular shoulder to cry on, Michael Decon is hot and actually nice to me Praise Jesus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 03:49:56 PM
Maybe they got there late and hadn't finished their shift yet.

Yeah, I’m not following your logic. You do know what that is, don’t you?

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 04:04:48 PM
Yeah well Shreddie can butt out I am doing just fine serving doc his ass on a plate and, if I need a broad and muscular shoulder to cry on, Michael Decon is hot and actually nice to me Praise Jesus.
Hey, who pointed out how to easily acquire your favorite blend and offered Yellow Springs on a plate?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 04:04:48 PM

In your dreams, fag! You dream you’re bullying me here while simultaneously sucking off myke. ;D

But in reality you’re just not making much sense to anyone.

K_Dubb

I agree, as far as delegitimizing a president it is its exact counterpart, with new networks to serve this tripe to people like doc just like CNN's clown show did for at least two years with the President-is-a-Russian-spy garbage.  You can understand why it is being done, and even see it as fair in some sense, but it is not real.

SredniVashtar

Trump firing the guy investigating him was prima facie evidence for looking into it further. The idiot brought it on himself.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2020, 04:07:38 PM
Hey, who pointed out how to easily acquire your favorite blend and offered Yellow Springs on a plate?

Oh I see you over ther,e, hot convertible daddy!

Dr. MD MD

Not following you. There was absolutely no evidence for the Russia investigation. It was purely a political witch hunt by the previous admin and deep state agencies like the FBI and DOJ. There is actual evidence of fraud with the aim of election stealing here. What are you, on drugs?!

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 03:44:04 PM

You know... I was thinking the same thing- only in reverse. They have traditionally counted their ballots away from cameras. I think it was only due to the BLM debacle where the NBA and sports teams agreed to open the arenas for voting to prove that they care that care about black lives. I'm sure that somewhere, there is somebody cursing their oversight in counting votes in a room that includes recorded video footage.

It's not like the elections committee requested the cameras. They were just there because it is a sports stadium with a security camera system.

But hey- perhaps you are onto something. With today's technology why not install a few cameras in every count room that is accessible by the general public for the duration?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:11:08 PM
Trump firing the guy investigating him was prima facie evidence for looking into it further. The idiot brought it on himself.

How did that investigation turn out again?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 04:10:24 PM
I agree, as far as delegitimizing a president it is its exact counterpart, with new networks to serve this tripe to people like doc just like CNN's clown show did for at least two years with the President-is-a-Russian-spy garbage.  You can understand why it is being done, and even see it as fair in some sense, but it is not real.

Not real because you say so? I’m still not following the logic here. ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2020, 04:12:51 PM
You know... I was thinking the same thing- only in reverse. They have traditionally counted their ballots away from cameras. I think it was only due to the BLM debacle where the NBA and sports teams agreed to open the arenas for voting to prove that they care that care about black lives. I'm sure that somewhere, there is somebody cursing their oversight in counting votes in a room that includes recorded video footage.

It's not like the elections committee requested the cameras. They were just there because it is a sports stadium with a security camera system.

But hey- perhaps you are onto something. With today's technology why not install a few cameras in every count room that is accessible by the general public for the duration?

Absolutely. Should. Be.