• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

slippingaway

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 02:04:07 PM
Bill Birnes broke the news that Malichi Martin was an agent...maybe the shadow government is upset.

I hope Jazmunda & the Mud King are going to be OK tonight...just saying...
The shadow government worrys me a whole hell of a lot more than the shadow people ever did.

Perhaps it all comes from a curse.

The more I've considered a spook, the more I think it makes too much sense.  Think about it: they can't just show up with some MIB team and have a talk with Art. That would just add fuel to the fire, but if they can have electronic harrassment (we've all heard it on the show), cut his lines, and spoof gun-shots (real or not), terrorize his family... AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BUMP IN THE NIGHT SO NO ONE BELIEVES HIM???
I believe Art, is to say I believe he believes it.  There are bigger rats with bigger agendas than Premiere/Clearchannel/IHeart

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 02:04:07 PM
Bill Birnes broke the news that Malichi Martin was an agent...maybe the shadow government is upset.

When? Where? What circumstances?  ???

stephber

I'll stay with DMDN as long as it exists online - I need an alternative to Snoory's drivel.

Keith needs as much support as possible to keep DMDN on the air. I just looked at StreamGuys site and it's $175/month for 200 stream connections - that's 35 subs for carrying this to 200 people alone to cut even. Unfortunately, now I see why Hoagie was so concerned.

flimflam384

Quote from: slippingaway on December 13, 2015, 02:09:09 PM
The shadow government worrys me a whole hell of a lot more than the shadow people ever did.

Perhaps it all comes from a curse.

The more I've considered a spook, the more I think it makes too much sense.  Think about it: they can't just show up with some MIB team and have a talk with Art. That would just add fuel to the fire, but if they can have electronic harrassment (we've all heard it on the show), cut his lines, and spoof gun-shots (real or not), terrorize his family... AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BUMP IN THE NIGHT SO NO ONE BELIEVES HIM???
I believe Art, is to say I believe he believes it.  There are bigger rats with bigger agendas than Premiere/Clearchannel/IHeart

As I said in the other thread:  But why?  Art really isn't covering topics that aren't covered elsewhere, he's not undermining the government, he's an entertainer, not a whistleblower.

Falkie bellows in his latest video that Art "took the cowardly way out" and that his credibility is "less than zero." He also defends his "Heather sucks" thread, despite saying that he didn't hear Friday's show.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9159.0.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asdVnaNBzM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2015, 02:09:15 PM
When? Where? What circumstances?  ???
It was on Wed Oct 28 â€" Joel Martin & Bill Birnes â€" The Haunting of America

The Haunting of America indeed.  :(

starrmtn001

Quote from: b_dubb on December 13, 2015, 02:00:27 PM
I've posted my new avatar as a show of support for (redacted). "Horns Up For Heather". 

Let's rally together to support one of our own and show solidarity for Team Art Bell.

slippingaway

You don't think his topic are controversial enough to warrant electronic harassment? You don't think he entertains AND informs?
He sheds light where others ought naught.  The only person that comes close is JBW and AJ, and AJ is fed enough disinfo to discredit the real points he's making.

Shortly after delving into the Hubrids thing, and after everyone is retiring from the field. A void is coming in paranormal talk/investigation. They want it that way.  Get the whole genre disenfranchised. They strip away our unity and then we are easy targets if we make too much of a stink.

There is a war on for our minds, as well as our souls.  They already won the war on our bodies with GMOs, at least state-side.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: slippingaway on December 13, 2015, 02:18:15 PM
You don't think his topic are controversial enough to warrant electronic harassment? You don't think he entertains AND informs?
He sheds light where others ought naught.  The only person that comes close is JBW and AJ, and AJ is fed enough disinfo to discredit the real points he's making.

Shortly after delving into the Hubrids thing, and after everyone is retiring from the field. A void is coming in paranormal talk/investigation. They want it that way.  Get the whole genre disenfranchised. They strip away our unity and then we are easy targets if we make too much of a stink.

There is a war on for our minds, as well as our souls.  They already won the war on our bodies with GMOs, at least state-side.

You got the internet. What's wrong with that?

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 13, 2015, 02:14:25 PM
Falkie bellows in his latest video that Art "took the cowardly way out" and that his credibility is "less than zero." He also defends his "Heather sucks" thread, despite saying that he didn't hear Friday's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asdVnaNBzM

I'm not kidding, the first sixty seconds of that video has me contemplating if Falkie is a misunderstood genius.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 02:07:00 PM
We have to email to keep our subscriptions? I never even considered dropping mine. Do I have to opt in now?
No. 

I just want to let Keith know that I'm not going to quit, and that I support keeping (Redacted) on in hopes he'll let her carry the show through this dark time on to a very bright and near future.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 13, 2015, 02:14:25 PM

Really? We now have spot ads for the Falkie thread here now? Jeezus these marketers are pernicious.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 02:27:50 PM
Really? We now have spot ads for the Falkie thread here now? Jeezus these marketers are pernicious.

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 13, 2015, 02:26:58 PM
No. 

I just want to let Keith know that I'm not going to quit, and that I support keeping (Redacted) on in hopes he'll let her carry the show through this dark time on to a very bright and near future.
OK. Just checking in case I missed something. :) Your way is probably a lot better than all my white knighting in the Heather sucks and new host for MITD threads. It certainly was more efficient! lol

Ms. C

Quote from: serenity on December 13, 2015, 02:03:43 PM
Hey Keith, if your reading this count me in
Me also! 

gabrielle

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 02:27:50 PM

Blaming the victim of a shooting is so sad.  Saying Art took the cowardly way out is just goofy.  His daughter was traumatized and his wife asked him to stop doing the show.  What more needs to be said?  If Art says he had good reason to do what he is doing, I take his word for it.  Family first. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: gabrielle on December 13, 2015, 02:33:25 PM

Blaming the victim of a shooting is so sad.  Saying Art took the cowardly way out is just goofy.  His daughter was traumatized and his wife asked him to stop doing the show.  What more needs to be said?  If Art says he had good reason to do what he is doing, I take his word for it.  Family first.
Well said. Family First.

K_Dubb

Indeed.  The whole GNS raison d'être of this forum is a joke if we can't band together to support an alternative.  I would think even our frenemies on other sites would appreciate that and join in.

Barfly

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 13, 2015, 06:12:09 AM
How was that interview a slap in the face to Art's fans?  I go by Heather Wade, and my balls are solid steel, thank you.
If im correct i believe you are indeed the daughter of the ..well you know who.
I miss him, he was a great broadcaster and a great man.

trostol

since his return..no..i do not think aside from possibly the hubrid thing which i just do not buy(which is a different topic all together) he has done anything really controversial...so it would lead me to believe it is something/someone from his previous runs

Donald Noory

Suggestions for possible Art Bell replacements:

Annie from Alabama
Tag team of Bill Birnes and Gilbert Gofftried
Emo Philips
Carrot Top
Tag team of Bill Birnes and Bobcat Goldthwait
Jeff from Culver City

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 13, 2015, 02:07:39 PM
If Red stays afloat Art will do some shows occasionally. That is a good reason to support her.

Count me in as well. I will not cancel my subscriptions until they turn the lights off.

trostol

i had been thinking the past few days..what if it was/is someone from HAM radio

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 13, 2015, 02:48:35 PM
Suggestions for possible Art Bell replacements:

Annie from Alabama
Tag team of Bill Birnes and Gilbert Gofftried
Emo Philips
Carrot Top
Tag team of Bill Birnes and Bobcat Goldthwait
Jeff from Culver City

Carrot Top

grizpsych

No, he doesn't. Come on. These shows are largely entertainment. Not reality! Grow up.

aldousburbank

Quote from: trostol on December 13, 2015, 02:51:37 PM
i had been thinking the past few days..what if it was/is someone from HAM radio
Call letters CHAN.

Quote from: grizpsych on December 13, 2015, 02:57:36 PM
No, he doesn't. Come on. These shows are largely entertainment. Not reality! Grow up.
Some of the stuff on C2C was bogus but I would say about 95 percent is true. YOU need to open your eyes

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Yining_Wu_F.U. on December 13, 2015, 03:01:10 PM
Some of the stuff on C2C was bogus but I would say about 95 percent is true. YOU need to open your eyes

Yeah, but if you're on the bong, everything is true. You don't need proof, just faith.

flimflam384

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2015, 03:04:46 PM
Yeah, but if you're on the bong, everything is true. You don't need proof, just faith.

I smoke a ton of weed and I really don't believe much.  There's mathematics and even with that, imaginary numbers sound like woo.  (J/K)

morgana213

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 13, 2015, 02:51:10 AM
I write to you with a heavy heart tonight.  It has been a pleasure and a great honor to work with Art Bell.  I have been with him every step of the way through each incident:  his studio internet being tampered with on Sept 23rd, shots fired at his studio on Oct 21st while he was on the air, the threatening phone call he received at his private home number on Nov 18th, the intruder on his property on Nov 23rd, and this last incident of a shot being fired at him when he was on his way to his studio on Dec 9th.

The incidents are becoming more brazen, and more often.  I'd give anything to know who it is.  Anything.  I want this person/ persons caught and stopped.  However, wishing it does not make it so.  The proper Police reports have been made, Art's security increased, yet it continued.

For anyone who thinks this is a stunt or an excuse to quit, I have made reports to Nye County Deputies myself, and have photos of Art's injuries from when he dove to the ground when he heard the shot on Dec 9th.  Unfortunately, it is all too real.  I am as angry, and as sad as all of you that Art has been pushed off the air, but the right thing to do is to put his family first.  That he was bullied off the air like this makes me so mad I could chew up nails and spit out carpet tacks.

I will be hosting Midnight In The Desert starting on Monday night.  It pains me a great deal to have my dream handed to me like this; Art should be the one on that mic.  It is his rightful place.  Anytime he wants to return, the seat is his.  For now, I will keep that fire lit for him.
I'll miss Art, but am excited to hear more from you!  Standing behind you all the way Red!