• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

JesusJuice

There's a new episode of PBS Nature on. "Bad Behavior". Monkeys and elephants acting out. I'm going to go and watch that instead.

Good night, gentlemen.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 22, 2017, 08:03:58 PM
There's a new episode of PBS Nature on. "Bad Behavior". Monkeys and elephants acting out. I'm going to go and watch that instead.

Good night, gentlemen.

Amy will return in 6-8 weeks, I promise.

"Dip into the show comments over on Bellgab"

Back when we were hip and cool................

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 22, 2017, 08:00:50 PM
Quit being lewd Cuckdelo-chan~!

What? I thought you people LOVED big, thick cuts of meat. hrm  :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 22, 2017, 07:18:03 PM
I wonder if Amy is a Vegan
I believe she's from earth, like the rest of us.  Well, except for Rekcuf.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2017, 08:10:19 PM
I believe she's from earth, like the rest of us.  Well, except for Rekcuf.

Can confirm.

JesusJuice

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 22, 2017, 08:03:58 PM

Good night, gentlemen.

They made a remote controlled pile of elephant poo on wheels with a camera shoved inside so that they can get close ups of the animals.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 22, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

They made a remote controlled pile of elephant poo on wheels with a camera shoved inside so that they can get close ups of the animals.

Must see TV!

Dr. MD MD

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 22, 2017, 08:18:08 PM
What's the buzz? Tell me what's a happenin?

Open Lines: (424) 253-0632 Or Skype: AmyOnTheRadio

Topics: Trappist, sci-fi, philosophy, deep space travel, and a couple of thought experiments on first contact

Ciardelo

Kevin's radio keeps cutting in.

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 22, 2017, 09:02:27 PM
This is my jam!

Hate to admit it but I kind of missed watching that thing after the long hiatus of the show.    makes the breaks more interesting

mikuthing01

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 22, 2017, 09:09:01 PM
Hate to admit it but I kind of missed watching that thing after the long hiatus of the show.    makes the breaks more interesting

That's only one of mikus many dance moves

Dr. MD MD

Bubbles called in again.  :D

mikuthing01

Holy shit Nick sounds like an uber nerd

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PrairieGhost on February 22, 2017, 08:19:21 PM
Open Lines: (424) 253-0632 Or Skype: AmyOnTheRadio

Topics: Trappist, sci-fi, philosophy, deep space travel, and a couple of thought experiments on first contact

I think it's lame to see people promoting their show here but otherwise having nothing to do with the forum.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 22, 2017, 09:15:34 PM
Bubbles called in again.  :D

Them shopping carts don't refurbish themselves...............    ::)

Quote from: Σ> on February 22, 2017, 09:16:02 PM
I think it's lame to see people promoting their show here but otherwise having nothing to do with the forum.

Although the Prairie Ghost gets down and dirty in the Falkie thread once in a blue moon. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 22, 2017, 09:17:49 PM
Altough the Prairie Ghost gets down and dirty in the Falkie thread once in a blue moon.

I'm referring to the host of the show, not PG.

Dr. MD MD

I wouldn't mind violating her prime directive. Oooooooh!

Dr. MD MD

Forgive me for that last post, Amy. I only did it for the lawls.  :-[

Quote from: Σ> on February 22, 2017, 09:18:54 PM
I'm referring to the host of the show, not PG.

Can't argue with you there then.   Amy should follow Big Jim Malliard's lead. He may not be real literate but he's here.

In fact, I should re-read the beginning of Malliards thread again.  That was some strange brew there.   What a hoot!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 22, 2017, 09:20:25 PM
Can't argue with you there then.   Amy should follow Big Jim Malliard's lead. He may not be real literate but he's here.

Promoting herself was her only motivation in associating with this place, and I understand that and she's not unique in that regard, but when it gets to the point where she can't even be bothered to do it herself... well...

mikuthing01

I think Amy quit mentioning bellgab and posting when we busted her balls about Trump winning then never showing up for her show. I can kinda see why she wouldent want to send her fans to a forum that bags on her, maybe that's why. We were not as hard on her as we are on Heather Wade though because Amy has talent.

Dr. MD MD

I like Amy but it's the people on the left who are ostracizing people who think differently than they do from their lives. It's childish and I'm pretty sure they'll come to regret it in time. If the mainstream media was vilifying their side of things as intensely as they are the right and Trump you'd better believe they'd be screaming bloody murder right now.

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 22, 2017, 09:37:36 PM
I like Amy but it's the people on the left who are ostracizing people who think differently than they do from their lives. It's childish and I'm pretty sure they'll come to regret it in time. If the mainstream media was vilifying their side of things as intensely as they are the right and Trump you'd better believe they'd be screaming bloody murder right now.

There's a word for that.