• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
a mystery is developing...
I am unable to find my $4 in change AND there is a half smoked Newport cigarette on the floor !
hmmmm
meanwhile, my elderly neighbor lady is on the way to Walmart with FIVE one hundred DOLLAR bills to purchase money orders to pay her bills...she has a bad habit of LIKING LARGE BILLS !
update to follow...

Maybe she might be robbed in Walmart by a couple of Black men (not racist, they will be black) and then she can get a crowdfund up to pay her back the $500?

Big Chicken

Quote from: brig on April 27, 2018, 06:28:15 PM
Pastor Big Chicken!  So happy to see you are still around.

Hello there Brig!  I hope you and yours are doing well.

Just caught up a bit on George's situation.  Unsurprisingly nothing has changed.  He is still doing inane videos mixed in with 4 hour live snoozefests.   ::)

I had tried to help him but my efforts were rebuffed as funds were not involved.
I tried to offer him advice in words from Paul the Apostle. He cursed at both me and Paul the Apostle.

Sad to say nothing will ever change with him.  He has wasted his life and that truly is a shame. 

George has SO MANY HATERS
he even referenced Heather Wade in a recent video...

https://youtu.be/vRI3ol4UJHc
can you believe she said that ?
LOL, Falkie did !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

LOL, Falkie did !

Oh come on, he's not clever enough to know that wasn't spliced together, and as long as he thinks it's about him, he can be a victim, again.

Element 115

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
a mystery is developing...
I am unable to find my $4 in change AND there is a half smoked Newport cigarette on the floor !
hmmmm
meanwhile, my elderly neighbor lady is on the way to Walmart with FIVE one hundred DOLLAR bills to purchase money orders to pay her bills...she has a bad habit of LIKING LARGE BILLS !
update to follow...

George isn't going to be around tonight because Kathy is over visiting he said, unless they do a short live stream with Kathy's Korner.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
Oh come on, he's not clever enough to know that wasn't spliced together, and as long as he thinks it's about him, he can be a victim, again.
SERIOUSLY !
HE REFERENCED THIS VIDEO IN A RECENT VIDEO !
SERIOUSLY !

Norm

Quote from: Element 115 on April 27, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
George isn't going to be around tonight because Kathy is over visiting he said, unless they do a short live stream with Kathy's Korner.

George will be on now that he's able to use superchat and receive money promises.

Quote from: Element 115 on April 27, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
will there be (broom) POLE DANCING ?

asking for a friend
OK, Keith Rowland wants to know !

Quote from: Norm on April 27, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

George will be on now that he's able to use superchat and receive money promises.
say, I wonder if Falkie is aware of the recent ruling concerning YouTube and the IRS ?
(he may want to google it...)

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

https://youtu.be/vRI3ol4UJHc
LOL, Falkie did !

When he stands up and walks away from the camera his ass is so huge he barely makes it into the next room. He says he has small apartment, no george you have a HUGE ASS that matches your HUGE HEAD!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 07:27:28 PM
Maybe she might be robbed in Walmart by a couple of Black men (not racist, they will be black) and then she can get a crowdfund up to pay her back the $500?
well, don’t you know IF she gets robbed of $500...
you CROWD FUND for $600
(add on a $100, like Falkie did...you know for “late fees” etc.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 08:48:59 PM
well, don’t you know IF she gets robbed of $500...
you CROWD FUND for $600
(add on a $100, like Falkie did...you know for “late fees” etc.)

The weird thing is, he removed the video about the Walmart robbery when it was revealed the manager had been called and asked if it had taken place and the answer was no. It must have been a technical thing he removed the video and not the fact he'd been told he'd be reported to the police for deception and falsifying a crime report.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 08:53:09 PM
The weird thing is, he removed the video about the Walmart robbery when it was revealed the manager had been called and asked if it had taken place and the answer was no. It must have been a technical thing he removed the video and not the fact he'd been told he'd be reported to the police for deception and falsifying a crime report.
the video is still out there, it was put on another site
I have is saved on my other computer

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 08:55:16 PM
the video is still out there, it was put on another site
I have is saved on my other computer

Oh you minx!!!! I wonder if he'd have a fit if he was reminded of it?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 08:56:39 PM
Oh you minx!!!! I wonder if he'd have a fit if he was reminded of it?

What a marvelously delicious idea...

I nominate Happy for the task, since he has the video for backup  :)

He's à quasi celebrity and a respected public figure. His youtube Chanel has more subscribers than midnightin the desert. Of course heather will talk about him on air.
Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Quote from: brig on April 27, 2018, 09:07:03 PM
What a marvelously delicious idea...

I nominate Happy for the task, since he has the video for backup  :)
will do

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 09:23:29 PM
will do
for your viewing enjoyment...
“THE GREAT WALMART SCAM GRIFT CON...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x556xy7

the FAT RETARD has NOT grasped the FACT...
the INTERNET IS FOREVER !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

I do have to admit this was by far his best attempt at a “big score”
and I suppose slow Kathy uses checks now ?
(I didn’t know she could write...)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 10:13:19 PM
I do have to admit this was by far his best attempt at a “big score”
and I suppose slow Kathy uses checks now ?
(I didn’t know she could write...)

You can always tell how big of a lie someone tells by how many details <cough> they add in order to be able to tell the <cough> story <cough>

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

Thank You Happy!  I grabbed a copy for fair use educational purposes.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 10:18:54 PM
You can always tell how big of a lie someone tells by how many details <cough> they add in order to be able to tell the <cough> story <cough>
yea, funny, I noticed that also
and the standard BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just what he was) “villain”

this wonderful description is not mine...
it has been copied (with permission, I hope)
ROBBERY grifting SCAM
last year

Add to collection
In June of 2016, Anthony George "Falkie" Senda AKA The Guy From Pittsburgh published a Youtube video explaining how his girlfriend Kathy had just been robbed by a black man at a Walmart in Pittsburg California. George claims that Kathy was inline waiting to get a money order for her monthly rent, when a black man ran up to her and “grabbed the money from her hands”.

George went on to say that Kathy was in hysterics and that a police report was filed. George then started a Go Fund Me fundraiser campaign in an effort to raise $600 so Kathy could pay her rent that was stolen from her by a black man.

When George’s fans heard about this they were rightly concerned about Kathy and wanted to help. Some of his fans even called the Pittsburg California police departmenrt and did online searches to see the police report that was filed.

Many of his fans even called the Pittsburg California Walmart in an effort to get more information. Both the Pittsburg California police department and Walmart said that no such incident had ever taken place.

Kathy was never robbed and there was no black man. It was all a BIG SCAM!! Once Falkie realized he was caught in a lie, he quickly deleted the Youtube video.

Well, he thought he deleted the video. This is the original video

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 10:54:52 PM
yea, funny, I noticed that also
and the standard BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just what he was) “villain”

I am surprised he didn’t say “Kathy had ahold of the money in her right hand, and the guy took his left hand out of his front pocket, flexed his fingers twice, reached around bumping her on the elbow, and then grabbed all 5 large bills with that hand. He then transferred the bills to his right hand and pushed them into his right front pocket while taking his first steps towrds the door wich said exit here”

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 10:59:08 PM
I am surprised he didn’t say “Kathy had ahold of the money in her right hand, and the guy took his left hand out of his front pocket, flexed his fingers twice, reached around bumping her on the elbow, and then grabbed all 5 large bills with that hand. He then transferred the bills to his right hand and pushed them into his right front pocket while taking his first steps towrds the door wich said exit here”
another funny factoid (according to Falkie cough cough)
is after the BLACK MAN ROBBED AND ASSAULTED HER
HE RAN BACK INTO THE STORE
AND AFTER SECURITY WAS CALLED AND WITH HER
THEY ALL WATCHED HIM RUN FAST (BECAUSE ALL BLACK MEN RUN FAST) OUT OF THE STORE

the story got better with time...
as ALL Falkie tales do !

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 11:05:12 PM
another funny factoid (according to Falkie cough cough)
is after the BLACK MAN ROBBED AND ASSAULTED HER
HE RAN BACK INTO THE STORE
AND AFTER SECURITY WAS CALLED AND WITH HER
THEY ALL WATCHED HIM RUN FAST (BECAUSE ALL BLACK MEN RUN FAST) OUT OF THE STORE

the story got better with time...
as ALL Falkie tales do !

That’s what liars don’t realize. The more details they add to sound convincing, the more thatvhas to be remembered the next time they tell the story. That means they add in new facts while they are trying to remember exactly what they said last time

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

He would have done but the haters, trolls and fools wouldn't have believed him anyway. STFU.

Quote from: brig on April 27, 2018, 10:38:51 PM
Thank You Happy!  I grabbed a copy for fair use educational purposes.
you are so welcome !
(I am still waiting for a grift con scam that involves a Caucasian, Asian, Indian, Mexican or an Aborigine “PERPETRATOR”...you know, to mix it up...hell, it might even throw all the doubters off)

but, the FAT ASS is old and stuck in his ways...always got to be a BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just what Falkie is stuck on !)

OH, BY THE WAY GEORGE SENDA (WE KNOW YOU READ YOUR THREAD) DID I LEAVE ANYTHING OUT ?

The gorilla in the living room is who would even try to rob somebody who looks like slow Kathy.  There is a crimes statistic that fat women are the least likely to be victimes of any kind of violent crimes.  They are simply too large and heavy for a  criminal to physically deal with.  Nobod'y murder them because the body is too heavy to dispose of. Same with rape,  kidnapping, assaumy, Robbery.  Looking at her, she isn’t exactly à walking bag of money. Theives choose richer looking targets.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

SnapT

Jason Callan was the first to receive a SuperChat from me!

Too bad Falkie blocked me or it might've been his...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRe2tuzPZ7s