• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 01, 2018, 12:45:52 PM
I'm just going to go ahead and preemptively /ignore.

Call it the swish protocol.

My cat likes to play with the mice before he eats them. Anon

vipjon

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

I sent him the dictionary link. At this point he's doing it purposely.  Like a certain someOne

Perhaps... must really bother you. Thanks for re capping your posts. Someone might have missed one of the very wise things you said LMAO! That means laugh my ass off. But your a teenager so you know all that.

vipjon

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
My cat likes to play with the mice before he eats them. Anon

Well there you go something in common. Cats. Ok im done with you for now.

Jackstar

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:51:00 PM
Half of what you typed was misspelled

1) it was voice recognition.

2) Hillary deleted the correctly spelled words.

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
careful of the really big boys zeroing in on your ass

"I'll take 'Advice That Heather O'Rourke Was In No Position To Be Cognizant Of" for $600, Alex"

Another wild day on the gab.   Only thing missing is Pud.

Funny how nobody has commented on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM

::)

Let's do away with Miranda too. :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
vipjohn is the lovechild of md and gd

Someone sounds jealous. Why do liberals always want what others have?! ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Chris Steele is in hiding. 8)

Jackstar

Only thing missing is Pud.

If onan had any human feelings left and were still capable of learning anything, he would be very sad to learn this.

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
If onan had any human feelings left and were still capable of learning anything, he would be very sad to learn this.

I'm just talking about active Gabbers of late.  I miss onan and some others as well.

vipjon

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
1) it was voice recognition.

2) Hillary deleted the correctly spelled words.

Damn, number 2 was going to be my excuse! You beat me to it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

I'll be honest: weeds, weapons, and books. It's Paradise.

On another note, I like that button. I would wear it if I was a button wearing type of person.

vipjon

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
On another note, I like that button. I would wear it if I was a button wearing type of person.

The Bigfoot one! I seen that too and liked it. Good taste you have!

vipjon

Roswells, Art

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
Whats that? Seriously

It's a cast done by a member based on this thread:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5425.0

If you didn't hate me before, you will now.

vipjon

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
It's a cast done by a member based on this thread:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5425.0

If you didn't hate me before, you will now.

Lol ok ill listen to one. And i don't hate you or that transgender chick on here. Its tough love!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Lol ok ill listen to one. And i don't hate you or that transgender chick on here. Its tough love!

That is just the link to the thread, not the podcast. Also, I won't lose sleep worrying about how some internet random feels about me.

vipjon

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
That is just the link to the thread, not the podcast. Also, I won't lose sleep worrying about how some internet random feels about me.

I know i searched for it.... Its playing for a few mins now. He is REALLY loud. I can't.. no this. No. How dare you!!!!!

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 01, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
Someone sounds jealous. Why do liberals always want what others have?! ::) :D

God bless that kid. You did a wonderful job raising him. Lmao!

Gd5150

Funny how nobody has commented on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM

::)

Let's do away with Miranda too. :P

It is funny isn’t it. Lemmings should be jumping up and down praising Trump as he’s doing everything they want. Unfortunately they haven’t received instructions on what to think yet so theyre still focused on the task “at hand”. No pun intended.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
I know i searched for it.... Its playing for a few mins now. He is REALLY loud. I can't.. no this. No. How dare you!!!!!

Some people like it. I haven't heard that much of it myself. He does sound like he wears a gold chain though.

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 01, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
It is funny isn’t it. Lemmings should be jumping up and down praising Trump as he’s doing everything they want. Unfortunately they haven’t received instructions on what to think yet so theyre still focused on the task “at hand”. No pun intended.

I'm going to wait and see how it all pans out before I comment much more.  It was an incredibly stupid thing to say though.  I guess we can hope he is only trying to discombobulate the Democrats.

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
I'll be honest since you can't fucking spell right it takes me extra time and extra neurons to tell if you're misspelling the word shrug or if you're calling her 'Shug'...

Can it be both?

Funny how nobody has commented on this...

I learned early on not to pay too much attention to what Trump says.  Actually, I've done the same over the years for the rest of the politicians as well.  It's pretty easy when one doesn't pay too close attention to the daily minutia, or to the pretend media.

I trust the best and worst comments made from all of them will be picked up and repeated by others.  It's a bit of a guilty pleasure to watch people go nuts over Trump's, although some of it is destructive to his agenda.

pyewacket

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
Not that im aware of. They are both cool tho. Hell anyone whos not one of them slack jawed in your face libtards is OK in my book! By the way TL you type like a transgender stuck in the wrong restroom! Bitchy and confused

vipjon- you have to lighten up on her. Since you are new here, you probably are not aware that she is the Bellgab version of Tokyo Rose. We all count on her to keep us updated on why we are not thinking properly, how much we do not understand about the world around us, and to lecture us about our boorish behavior. She's a woman- so you must listen and believe!

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
I learned early on not to pay too much attention to what Trump says.  Actually, I've done the same over the years for the rest of the politicians as well.  It's pretty easy when one doesn't pay too close attention to the daily minutia, or to the pretend media.

I trust the best and worst comments made from all of them will be picked up and repeated by others.  It's a bit of a guilty pleasure to watch people go nuts over Trump's, although some of it is destructive to his agenda.

Amen sister. If one only sticks to news 6 months after the fact it filters out the nonstop 24/7 “breaking news” bs that saturates our news cycle. It literally filters out 99.99% of MSDemoKKKRat news as everything they report is nothing more than speculation from unnamed anonymous sources designed to create headlines to manipulate public opinion. Nothing they’ve predicted about Trump has come to fruition. I’ve lost track of all the fake baseless headlines that have been run since he won. Just a few:

- the stock market will crash say “unnamed experts”
- the economy will tank say “unnamed experts”
- chaos inside the administration “unmanned insiders”
- collusion to rig the election “unmanned expert insiders”
- Trump/Russia collusion “147 national security agency’s unnamed insiders expert professionals”
- Trump is a rascist, sexist, homophobe “unnamed and named bell gab lemmings and experts on “the view”

All speculation. Never any evidence. Never any named experts. Just left wing media people interviewing Other left wing media people who are citing unnamed sources quoting unnamed experts.

It’s all a huge waste of time. It is fun to use to rile up the lemmings. We fricken ruined Puds life. Lol!!!! They’re such pathetic brainless losers.

TigerLily

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
vipjon- you have to lighten up on her. Since you are new here, you probably are not aware that she is the Bellgab version of Tokyo Rose. We all count on her to keep us updated on why we are not thinking properly, how much we do not understand about the world around us, and to lecture us about our boorish behavior. She's a woman- so you must listen and believe!

Catty, darling

vipjon

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Your right sweetie darling. I believe. As much as Cher I Believe!