You guys have it all wrong.  I just registered nyetimeradio.com

GravitySucks

Quote from: heater on June 05, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Has a good ring to it

El Chorro

Quote from: heater on June 05, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Hey I like that! Not sure how well it would play on radio...I can imagine Heather straining to separate the words so everyone "gets" it.

El Chorro

Dave has open lines during the first hour. Makes sense that he would give the "official" reaction to Heather's name change and tell us if Keith has dropped the complaints against her.

is Heater going live tonight?

trostol

25 grand seems...excessive...but i bet Saul would take it and win

Quote from: zeebo on June 05, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
Correct.  See, he handpicked her to be the official heir to his legacy - he handed her the keys to the kingdom!  This is metaphysical stuff man, and appeals to a higher law, regardless of whether there's like supporting legal documents n' stuff.

All we really have is her word for the whole ''legacy'' shtick.  All Art said was he gave her advice from time to time.

El Chorro

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
is Heater going live tonight?

Apparently. Her site lists a guest for June 4, which presumably means June 5, as it's a different guest than the one she dropped last night.

timebandit

Quote from: El Chorro on June 05, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
Dave has open lines during the first hour. Makes sense that he would give the "official" reaction to Heather's name change and tell us if Keith has dropped the complaints against her.
he said on here a few days after he started as host he wouldn't mention the heather goings on again.. but I'm sure there's verbal gymnastics around that promise.

Quote from: El Chorro on June 05, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
Apparently. Her site lists a guest for June 4, which presumably means June 5, as it's a different guest than the one she dropped last night.

Paul Sinclair? never heard of him.

Quote from: timebandit on June 05, 2018, 05:33:07 PM
he said on here a few days after he started as host he wouldn't mention the heather goings on again.. but I'm sure there's verbal gymnastics around that promise.

Why even bring it up? The people here already know about it and those who don't why make them curious to go and look? Leave it be.

trostol

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 05, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
Advanced LaVeyan theory aka edgy hedonism for the cattle to slowly erode their own traditions and sovereignty with.

more like emo satanist that lives in his moms basement

chefist

So does HW have a show tonight or not?

SpookyTim

Facebook lawyers know everything.

Hi Paul.

El Chorro

Karen's station is branded "The Kingdom of Nye." So Heather has taken the brand from one frenemy and switched it for another's. Besides, a radio station seems more like a "Kingdom"; a show is not a "place" like that.

I doubt that Karen will do more than roll her eyes.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 03:55:23 PM
I don't remember Mr. Laake's appearance all that well but, consulting my past  :o , this gives a flavor.
If she no longer believes in magic how is this Satanist supposed to help her? Remit some funds for her cat or lawyer?

El Chorro

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 05, 2018, 05:36:47 PM
Why even bring it up? The people here already know about it and those who don't why make them curious to go and look? Leave it be.

It's "ask anything" open lines, so I wouldn't be surprised if it came up.

GJ69

It's nice she is being consistent, with all the music copyright she is embracing her own version of The Pirate Bay with the flag.

albrecht

Quote from: GJ69 on June 05, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
It's nice she is being consistent, with all the music copyright she is embracing her own version of The Pirate Bay with the flag.
Ha. Good point!

Dreamlander

Because Keith has been losing so much

Pizzapunch

We need our own shield...I want a shield damn it

Kolchak

Why did Heater remove the desert background from her site? Nye is still in the desert, yes? The white text is hard to read against that pirate flag.

trostol

Quote from: Kolchak on June 05, 2018, 05:49:24 PM
Why did Heater remove the desert background from her site? Nye is still in the desert, yes? The white text is hard to read against that pirate flag.

pretty sure not being overly bright as at the top of the list of her faults

chefist

Self perpetuating gift I say...I just realized that this thread as long since passed the OSOM thread...wow...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dreamlander on June 05, 2018, 05:46:14 PM
Because Keith has been losing so much

I’m sure Keith’s shivering his timbers.  ::) ::)

El Chorro

On my phone the desert is there; no pirate flag.

By the way, if you really want to be like Art, why wouldn't you have East and West of the Rockies lines? Nothing's more iconic-Art than that.

Kolchak

Quote from: El Chorro on June 05, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
On my phone the desert is there; no pirate flag.

Yep. They only updated the desktop version.