• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SpookyTim

I'm pretty sure SHE called the callers, not the other way around.

zeebo

Quote from: HappyMeal on May 15, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
I don’t know what I ever did to myself to make me feel I deserved to listen to this tonight.
#NeverAgain

It's pretty tough.  I'm hoping it counts as some kind atonement for past misdeeds.

HappyMeal

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 15, 2018, 01:46:18 AM
Thats what I’m thinking

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
Seriously, this is boring the shit out of me. I'm only listening on the off-chance a Bellgabber calls up gets through.

Same! This is bullshit.

dsz

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 15, 2018, 01:41:18 AM
Yup, waiting until she recognizes a number and hanging up on those she doesnt.

I gave up trying to get a call in. I know what shes doing.

I hear Tracfone is running some really sweet deals just for calling in to Heather Wade tomorrow night. As is the last remaining pay phone.

Catsmile

Quote from: Mika on May 15, 2018, 01:25:51 AM
So what about setting up GoFundMe to collect money for Keith's legal expenses if he decides to sue her ass as was suggested on 4chan/pol/
Good idea - Bad idea ?

Sure, not a problem. How much is Queef willing to cut me in percentage wise on his for profit company, if I back his legal issues? Otherwise it's not worth my time, or Queefs apparently.

# Panhandling4LegalFeesInTheFreeWorld.
# Sad.
# TeamDurp

SpookyTim

There's one on hold but she won't go to him.

joemusic1958

This is really a bizarre trip into the padded room . Freaking cats , the stream cutting in and out . I am just curious if this idiot is going to Crystal Gayle ! Playing Art’s intros , the crying , it just cut out again , this is Thelma and Louise driving off into the canyon ! I don’t even like Whitley but I feel sorry for him tonight !

mnbmnbmnb

Quote from: HappyMeal on May 15, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
I don’t know what I ever did to myself to make me feel I deserved to listen to this tonight.
#NeverAgain

I was about to say the same thing even C2C is leagues better. After this show I won't spend another minute listing to Heather.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
Seriously, this is boring the shit out of me. I'm only listening on the off-chance a Bellgabber calls up gets through.

I'm not bored, I'm darkly fascinated.  Help me.

DarKPenguiN

possible- I was assuming she was just constantly hanging up on numbers she didnt recognize to cycle through quickly until she found one she did- But these are clearly not 'unscreened' and theres no chance of actually getting through from what I can tell.

WOTR

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 15, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
I was going to ask if she quit MITD or was fired and then read her facebook post saying "I cant do this" and saying "I wont allow a guest host" (edit- The ones she posted a week before coming on and saying "Keith fired me")

I wasnt going to prank or even really be rude but wanted her to clarify that without any wiggle room.
I would assume that it is questions like that with "no wiggle room" that caused her to very carefully screen her calls tonight.  I would assume after things blow over (a month?) she might answer a call from a number that is not in her call history of know friendly callers.

PChirp

Next up, the regulars: "Bear", Colby from Wisconsin, and that Puget Sound fellow.  If she's just going to cherry pick the calls and burn up air time in boring conversation, I'm out.  >:(

dsz

Radio goes from Ian Punnet to this in one day.

#Historic
#BlackMonday

yoursongs

Quote from: LadyFish on May 15, 2018, 01:37:34 AM
Did the mods explain why HLW couldn’t see the chat? She kept saying she didn’t know how the audience was reacting since she didn’t have a wormhole.

No, I didnt even have the audio on, since it died every five minutes.  There were about 20-30 in the chat, including about a dozen mods.  One thing, if you go in there, if you say anything negative about the show, the guest, or ask questions, the mods will get on your ass.  It seems the network is like that in general.  Like they can say anything but you can't question it.  Horrible.

zeebo

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 15, 2018, 01:47:23 AM
There's one on hold but she won't go to him.

The fact that she brought Whit on for filler shows she wasn't serious about the big communal healing thing, at least not tonite.

Dyna-X

"lets get our next caller" while hitting autodial on a call arranged hours earlier? Hmmm...could be.

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2018, 01:47:36 AM
I'm not bored, I'm darkly fascinated.  Help me.

You better pour yourself a double.

Better yet, pour 2 doubles.

;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 15, 2018, 01:12:58 AM
Tuned into H-Wad...is some high schooler running her board?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on May 15, 2018, 01:36:50 AM
Not all of it.  I'm pretty certain that Art is dead.

That's been the only truthful thing.

HappyMeal

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 01:49:09 AM
No, I didnt even have the audio on, since it died every five minutes.  There were about 20-30 in the chat, including about a dozen mods.  One thing, if you go in there, if you say anything negative about the show, the guest, or ask questions, the mods will get on your ass.  It seems the network is like that in general.  Like they can say anything but you can't question it.  Horrible.
I haven’t ever heard of this network. Are they a big deal or do they have any popular shows?

zeebo

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
Radio goes from Ian Punnet to this in one day.

#Historic
#BlackMonday

LOL.  I Just had a vision of a good week.  Dave M-F, then Syrett on Sat, and Ian/Knapp on Sun.  I'm feeling pretty good about that.

PChirp

This truly IS better than Ambien. 

Quote from: HappyMeal on May 15, 2018, 01:50:57 AM
I haven’t ever heard of this network. Are they a big deal or do they have any popular shows?

Strictly small-time.

dsz

Tim's the experienced expert.

Let's add to tomorrow night's questions: "Heather, why was you calling your callers for calls?" (remember the incorrect grammar to make her think it's a diehard/HeatherHard).

paladin1991

Quote from: HappyMeal on May 15, 2018, 01:50:57 AM

It's only my opinion, but I think the hope is that HWMITD will save them fm oblivion.

yoursongs

What is Dave Schrader's email?  I cant find it on MITD.  I need to warn him about Preston Dennett

The Big Foot

Quote from: Mika on May 15, 2018, 01:47:40 AM
I'm here for the drama. Pure and simple

Yeah, Most of us. If it wasn't for the Drama, Only Paul and Ella would be listening.