• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: Royal615 on May 13, 2018, 11:56:33 PM
Proceed with caution folk's, in a little over an hour it will be Midnight in Pahrump NV. Heather is most likely setting her black candles around the alter and chanting, "it's not about me" as we speak.

So whose it about with her if not "me". I get the feeling you're hinting at...

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 11:52:46 PM
They were gabcaster hosts,  not sure of the exact members but some were somewhat regulars for awhile. No biggie, just something MV tried then gave them the boot.
I somewhat recall that, and I thought it was a great idea.  If memory serves, MV opened it to anybody who responded first to him that they wanted to host.   I thought that was a great idea.  It would give anybody who wanted a shot and the regulars could still take some of the time hosting.

Quote from: username on May 13, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Same here, it was an emotional Interview even for me.

I missed it.  Did you break down nearly as well as Heather sniffling, snorting and weeping every  time the opportunity presented itself?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: mv on May 14, 2018, 12:20:09 AM
All of my internationally revered his are open source! Enjoy!

Haha.. I played it on the stream a few mins ago. I'll throw some of it around in the outro.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on May 14, 2018, 12:21:02 AM
I somewhat recall that, and I thought it was a great idea.  If memory serves, MV opened it to anybody who responded first to him that they wanted to host.   I thought that was a great idea.  It would give anybody who wanted a shot and the regulars could still take some of the time hosting.

I missed it.  Did you break down nearly as well as Heather sniffling, snorting and weeping every  time the opportunity presented itself?

Not not like that, just felt bad for all parties.

Nobody

Quote from: El Chorro on May 13, 2018, 10:24:18 PM
Enjoyed the show very much...thanks!

Aye.  Glad I tuned in.

(I'm afraid Karen is far too smart to want to be BellGab's Grandma.)  :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on May 14, 2018, 12:23:25 AM
Haha.. I played it on the stream a few mins ago. I'll throw some of it around in the outro.

heh heh

Doomed

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 13, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
Its starting to hit me now.  Hester is not going anywhere.  Shes in the compound.  Shes been planning on leaving Keith and DMRN taking MITD with her for awhile,.  I could hear it in her voice 7 mos ago when the show slipped even lower.  But shes staying in Nye and everyone who've a  problem with hester, i mean heather,  have a problem with teamhester and her mush dog handler, skeezy sleazer slasha
   Hester has nothing without the show and her mentor.  It is as the Bellgabians have been saying.
This thread is more educational, funny, and vastly entertaining than hesters show.  I don't want to dislike her but the more i find out, the less i like.

So, Lashas actual function is to take Heater Wad outside to be pee'd? God I love this place! I learn so much here...

WOTR

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 14, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
I do think Art cared for DMRN and doesn't want to see it go down the tubes.  I also think art cared for his long time friend and business partner keith.  I also think Art cared alot for Heather and wants to see her do well in life. 

I think you are probably correct- he probably did genuinely care for each of them to the extent he was capable of it.  I guess they are each grown up now and have to make their own decisions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkaKwXddT_I

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 14, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
You tell me.  You seem to know alot more than you let on.
I bailed when Art quit...

Nope. I am a mere mortal who posts theories and snarky remarks. I was just a listening guest to Art's MITD and Somewhere in Time encores. You have some good theories as well.
I like more than dislike listening to her. But I don't like who I've come to learn she is by way of Bellgabopedia and the Internets. It's a very odd place to be in.

WOTR

Quote from: username on May 14, 2018, 12:23:53 AM
Not not like that, just felt bad for all parties.
I was actually just joking.  I may even break down and give it a listen.  Sounds like she was probably one of the stable influences in his life. 

"Feel bad for all parties".  Keith?  Heather?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 13, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
While she wasn’t credited as such during the heyday of Coast to Coast AM Ramona was pretty much the producer and guest booker. I remember back in the old Usenet days reading posts from a guy that was trying to get booked by Art and he said he talked to Ramona a few times and she interviewed the potential guests to weed out the real nut jobs or someone that would be dull. I’m guessing that poster was in the formers camp.

Oh yeah, these kids today have no idea of the craziness of the Usenet Newsgroups. There were a number of Art Bell groups.. some unmoderated ...take no prisoners,  loads of fun but very cliqueish The so called Gang of Four would have been dead meat, mop the floor with those whiners.

Blah blah blah  Even having an owner as good as MV.. it is still moderated knowing that we have a boss.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: mv on May 13, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

I have to wonder if they told her that based on having 2 million views total on YouTube since 2007. Given the live stream the other day on YT was peaking out at a bit over 200, I can't imagine that network has a thousand live listeners at any given time across all platforms. 

Dexwithers

That Lasha Bitch is doing more harm than good for HW. Not sure who is crazier between the two of them. lol

Lilith

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 14, 2018, 12:34:36 AM
I have to wonder if they told her that based on having 2 million views total on YouTube since 2007. Given the live stream the other day on YT was peaking out at a bit over 200, I can't imagine that network has a thousand live listeners at any given time across all platforms.

Those were probably mostly all bellgabbers LOL's

MV/Liberace!

Or, perhaps they told her nothing of the sort and her reason for this assertion comes down to "because #legacy."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: comaphobe on May 13, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
Will Whitley be playing the role as Victor?

Will Whitley's wife Ann make a prediction from the great beyond about Heather's future?

What are Ann and Art doing now? Any good gossip?

Lilith

Quote from: mv on May 14, 2018, 12:39:13 AM
Or, perhaps they told her nothing of the sort and her reason for this assertion comes down to "because #legacy."

We need a totally MV original tune Titled  "#LEGACY"

Kolchak

“More listeners than I have ever had” is probably right, but not nearly as many as she thinks. Her highest rated show was probably the night she took over, because everyone wanted information on Art’s situation. Now everyone just wants to hear her flail.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 12:41:07 AM
We need a totally MV original tune Titled  "#LEGACY"

To the tune of Driver's Seat.

Dyna-X

A guess that its short of a thousand for LNM and high double digits on most of the other shows on the network. The 110 countries thing is meaningless. Hoagland had over 150,   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: mv on May 14, 2018, 12:42:27 AM
To the tune of Driver's Seat.

...and another "#bellgab"  ;D

Royal615

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 12:20:23 AM
So whose it about with her if not "me". I get the feeling you're hinting at...

Oh trust it's all about Her, always has been and always will be. Most of us only need food and water to survive, not Heather, attention is her greatest desire.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 12:37:01 AM
Those were probably mostly all bellgabbers LOL's

LOL Brig, I actually looked at that, there were about the same number of people viewing the thread at the time. Looking at the network's numbers on social blade shows that other than a huge spike on one single day last year, presumably something went viral, the growth of the network's YouTube channel is pretty poor, 5-10 subs per day. That's peanuts for a successful YouTube channel.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 13, 2018, 11:36:03 PM
Having had a bigfoot encounter the hoaxers on YT and TV actually anger me. Bigfoot is not a creature to be toyed with. Anything that can destroy you with it's physicality or it's mental powers is not something to be toyed with. Go to the Utah mountains alone and you may find out it's not the fun and games they portray on TV.
Bigfoots strong in the mountains where i live too. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: mv on May 14, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

Could be, or simply #batshitcrazy, which I increasingly suspect these days.

Lilith

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 14, 2018, 12:46:25 AM
LOL Brig, I actually looked at that, there were about the same number of people viewing the thread at the time. Looking at the network's numbers on social blade shows that other than a huge spike on one single day last year, presumably something went viral, the growth of the network's YouTube channel is pretty poor, 5-10 subs per day. That's peanuts for a successful YouTube channel.

I had actually checked that too  ;D

trostol

Quote from: Dexwithers on May 14, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
That Lasha Bitch is doing more harm than good for HW. Not sure who is crazier between the two of them. lol

she seems to really have..flipped...not a brain cell left in her...well.what ever..potato on the top of her shoulders

SaucyRossy