• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 13, 2018, 11:25:45 PM
Anyone else watch these? I find them funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2HtKzhyrs

Having had a bigfoot encounter the hoaxers on YT and TV actually anger me. Bigfoot is not a creature to be toyed with. Anything that can destroy you with it's physicality or it's mental powers is not something to be toyed with. Go to the Utah mountains alone and you may find out it's not the fun and games they portray on TV.

Bea Arthur

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 13, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
Its starting to hit me now.  Hester is not going anywhere.  Shes in the compound.  Shes been planning on leaving Keith and DMRN taking MITD with her for awhile,.  I could hear it in her voice 7 mos ago when the show slipped even lower.  But shes staying in Nye and everyone who've a  problem with hester, i mean heather,  have a problem with teamhester and her mush dog handler, skeezy sleazer slasha
   Hester has nothing without the show and her mentor.  It is as the Bellgabians have been saying.
This thread is more educational, funny, and vastly entertaining than hesters show.  I don't want to dislike her but the more i find out, the less i like.

You get it!!! You really get it!!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on May 13, 2018, 11:34:25 PM
For the record, I felt weird hearing about Ramona, a deep sadness really came over me. Not sure if anyone else felt that way, I also wish the best for all involved.

Actually I don't but understandable.
I have Arts torrent loaded in my car's hard drive and truly enjoy listening to his old shows again.

Sean92008

For the record, I felt weird hearing about Ramona, a deep sadness really came over me. Not sure if anyone else felt that way, I also wish the best for all involved.
Agreed, Ramona was a lot of things during his heyday.  She was smart and in the business.  Art, no matter what he said about it, would not have been as successful without her..

K_Dubb

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 13, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
Honestly this was in many ways the best tribute to Art I've heard. All the others involved past guests and people that seemed to know more the radio host Art Bell. Karen have a heartfelt and sincere look into the man behind the show. It in a lot of ways made me consider him in a different light.

Yeah, I agree.  It felt real, miles away from the maudlin hagiography we will shortly have to endure.  Thanks again, Myke, and good job.

Sean92008

On C2CAM...

Derek Smalls "new" music video was pushing it too much.  I think it's time to finish the music careers.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
I could never figure out the voice thing either.
Maybe Heather will return to her Gabcast voice?

Everyone's still enjoying the music Myke

I'll keep the music going

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on May 13, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

The Gang of 4 don't own BellGab...and never have...they can come back anytime they want...but their ego prevents it...if they came back, they would only find friends...I wouldn't troll...never did, really...so why not come back?
I'll bite.  Who are the gang of four?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: LadyFish on May 13, 2018, 11:27:55 PM
I thought I heard Karen confirm that she had indeed posted about Heather on her Facebook page.

It sounded like Karen enjoyed the interview. I hope she does write the book.

Who knew that it cost $12,000 to ship cats to the Philippines?

I was pretty amazed at what we learned here tonight... Boys and girls we might have raised a little hell tonight.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 13, 2018, 11:38:15 PM
Agreed, Ramona was a lot of things during his heyday.  She was smart and in the business.  Art, no matter what he said about it, would not have been as successful without her..

Yep.. something about a strong an assertive  woman that is an awesome force that gets stuff done without raising their voice. You can't say no to them. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on May 13, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Them as used to host teh Gabcast.

yoursongs

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 13, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
Meanwhile she's online posting, fluffing up her market share..

Ok...we have the 1st 3 lines.....

albrecht

A lot of this is silly. And weird. And, maybe ugly. But reminds me of Lawrence, another man of desert fame. Delve into details and relations, even future ramifications. But go with the Greatness and legend. Maybe? Idk. Random thought.

Sean92008

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 11:45:39 PM
Yep.. something about a strong an assertive  woman that is an awesome force that gets stuff done without raising their voice. You can't say no to them.
Agreed.

Eddie Dean, Onan, bdubb, Heater Wad Jamunda? fixed

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 11:38:03 PM
Actually I don't but understandable.
I have Arts torrent loaded in my car's hard drive and truly enjoy listening to his old shows again.

Different feelings I should say, both sadness & happiness. The old shows are superb.

chefist

Onan, Bdubb, Jazmunda and Eddie Dean...never had a beef with them...but their choice...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 13, 2018, 05:38:05 PM
he's dead, fam. it's time to start healing.

No, he just assumed a new identity. ;)

Quote from: chefist on May 13, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
Onan, Bdubb, Jazmunda and Eddie Dean...never had a beef with them...but their choice...

lol, i forgot about jamunda.

WhiteCrow

They were gabcaster hosts,  not sure of the exact members but some were somewhat regulars for awhile. No biggie, just something MV tried then gave them the boot.

Lilith

Yes, I felt sad.  I wasn't really expecting, nor prepared to hear about Ramona, and her personal life with Art.  It made me uncomfortable to be honest.

That said, I wish everyone the best also.

Tricky-D

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 13, 2018, 11:38:15 PM
While she wasn’t credited as such during the heyday of Coast to Coast AM Ramona was pretty much the producer and guest booker. I remember back in the old Usenet days reading posts from a guy that was trying to get booked by Art and he said he talked to Ramona a few times and she interviewed the potential guests to weed out the real nut jobs or someone that would be dull. I’m guessing that poster was in the formers camp.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 13, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
Honestly this was in many ways the best tribute to Art I've heard. All the others involved past guests and people that seemed to know more the radio host Art Bell. Karen have a heartfelt and sincere look into the man behind the show. It in a lot of ways made me consider him in a different light.

Thank you sir, I tried my best with limited time.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 13, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
lol, i forgot about jamunda.

he sent me a nasty gram about "Jamunda"...then I thought, "I take back my oath about sacrificing my life for Australians.".

Little fucker...

CoolTen10

Heather is coming back tomorrow! Thank goodness, she's 100x better than Shrader. I can't believe he hasn't been cancelled yet.  Its like nails on a chalkboard.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 11:53:01 PM
Yes, I felt sad.  I wasn't really expecting, nor prepared to hear about Ramona, and her personal life with Art.  It made me uncomfortable to be honest.

That said, I wish everyone the best also.

Same here, it was an emotional Interview even for me.

Royal615

Proceed with caution folk's, in a little over an hour it will be Midnight in Pahrump NV. Heather is most likely setting her black candles around the alter and chanting, "it's not about me" as we speak.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CoolTen10 on May 13, 2018, 11:54:28 PM
Heather is coming back tomorrow! Thank goodness, she's 100x better than Shrader. I can't believe he hasn't been cancelled yet.  Its like nails on a chalkboard.

Good luck with that.