• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

norland2424

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 21, 2016, 12:08:34 AM
I can't determine who was creepier, Morphia or Casio.

both those guys and any other pedos deserve to die in a fire.

3OctaveFart

Casio is someone who needs to be living in a group home, probably legit mental illness. Not just some degree of Asperger's like (clearly) so much of BellGab. To me proof of the failure of the system.

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on November 21, 2016, 12:08:24 AM
yea casio was running the twitter fanclub site for the rc dude...
Please tell me that is just speculation.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 21, 2016, 12:14:40 AM
Casio is someone who needs to be living in a group home, probably legit mental illness. To me he is proof of the failure of the system.
Bingo.

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on November 21, 2016, 12:15:59 AM
Please tell me that is just speculation.

the fan club was following alot of casios burner accounts, it wasnt an offical fan club

JesusJuice

Quote from: norland2424 on November 21, 2016, 12:08:24 AM
yea casio was running the twitter fanclub site for the rc dude, i assume alot of pedos get off on that guys videos.

Almost every single one of his Twitter followers were just other Casio accounts.  He made hundreds of different accounts!

mikuthing01

I remember someone spamming the RC car channel on ar15.com forum that's where i first seen it. That's why i was surprised when it popped up on bellgab, so Casio is into guns as well i hope he don't have any. I remember reporting him to his local PD when he posted a picture of a revolver here but it could have just been a random pic he stole off the net.

norland2424

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 21, 2016, 12:18:54 AM
I remember someone spamming the RC car channel on ar15.com forum that's where i first seen it. That's why i was surprised when it popped up on bellgab so Casio is into guns as well i hope he don't have any. I remember reporting him to his local PD when he posted a picture of a revolver here but it could have just been a random pic he stole off the net.

it looked like him, same hairline and mole on his face, and it was casio directing it at me when i called him a pedo lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on November 21, 2016, 12:20:16 AM
it looked like him, same hairline and mole on his face, and it was casio directing it at me when i called him a pedo lol

That dickwad has at least 100 twitter accounts all following each other. Some are variations of his name but others just grab a random name including asian girls.

Dr. MD MD

Perhaps a naive question but how is it you guys all come to know so much about some random poster on Bellgab?  ???

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 21, 2016, 12:44:28 AM
Perhaps a naive question but how is it you guys all come to know so much about some random poster on Bellgab?  ???

Casio is quite infamous on the internet.  He's easy to spot since he always blows his cover.  Read his ED page.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 21, 2016, 12:44:28 AM

casio puts alot of info about himself on the net.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 21, 2016, 12:49:34 AM

Casio is quite infamous on the internet.  He's easy to spot since he always blows his cover.  Read his ED page.

I never heard of the guy till JJ pointed him out and i occasionally visit lolcow sites mostly for Chris Chan and back in the day Jace Connors before he got outed as a bullshit artist lol. 

theONE

Quote from: theONE on November 20, 2016, 10:45:06 PM
do you guys think that the owner ****** the mama goat and their DNA did not combined very well ??

Quote from: Drunk Elk on November 21, 2016, 12:06:05 AM
you suck. you infantile piss fuck.

Drunk Elk aka Clara , I wonder what it was that got you so edgy about my post,..perhaps it come too close to your own fantasies when comes
to interactions with animals, and I think I got the answer...let's follow this exchange:

Quote from: akwilly on March 14, 2016, 11:01:31 PM
I would waterboard a dolphin if it would give up its secrets.

Quote from: Drunk Elk on March 14, 2016, 11:03:02 PM
Hell I'd fuck one in the blow hole if it'd give me a reach-around and call me Clara.

...as Art would say -ding-ding-ding

Taaroa

So Obama is saying he'll 'speak up' against Trump if 'core values are threatened'. Have there been previous instances of past presidents criticising the administration in office?

WOTR

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 21, 2016, 12:52:10 AM
...Jace Connors ...
I just looked him up.  George Nooire always seems to wonder "what would happen if Einstein had a computer."  I finally have the answer as to what would happen if Falkie had internet when he was younger...

JesusJuice

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 21, 2016, 12:52:10 AM
I never heard of the guy till JJ pointed him out and i occasionally visit lolcow sites mostly for Chris Chan and back in the day Jace Connors before he got outed as a bullshit artist lol.

I read about people like Chris Chan on different forums but I've never encountered any of them there. Casio is different. He keeps showing up in random forums and message boards. He wants the attention. He keeps posting his home address and phone numbers.

mikuthing01

Quote from: WOTR on November 21, 2016, 01:01:09 AM
I just looked him up.  George Nooire always seems to wonder "what would happen if Einstein had a computer."  I finally have the answer as to what would happen if Falkie had internet when he was younger...

I followed the Jace from almost the beginning and loved almost every minute of it i used to laugh so hard i would cry at some of the stupid shit. I was trying to find the video where he went to the Army Barracks which was just a army surplus store but it's gone along with a lot of other videos. I wish it would have ever ended i had so much fun watching it all. Jan Rankowski retired the Jace character and now hes an unfunny turd, sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLDwty_9KgM

Quote from: Taaroa on November 21, 2016, 12:56:00 AM
So Obama is saying he'll 'speak up' against Trump if 'core values are threatened'. Have there been previous instances of past presidents criticising the administration in office?

It's tradition, not a rule.  It's for the good of the country that a new president doesn't have to deal with the ongoing opinions of a previous one, but can consult with them privately if desired.

These people all have egos.  Some also have dignity, graciousness, and respect for the Office.  Obama doesn't.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 21, 2016, 01:26:55 AM
It's tradition, not a rule.  It's for the good of the country that a new president doesn't have to deal with the ongoing opinions of a previous one, but can consult with them privately if desired.

These people all have egos.  Some also have dignity, graciousness, and respect for the Office.  Obama doesn't.

Exactly.  He has none of those traits and that is why he won't be respected in the long run.

pate

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 21, 2016, 12:49:34 AM

Haha, he has his own Erectile Dys=page?

Too funny!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 21, 2016, 01:17:10 AM
I followed the Jace from almost the beginning and loved almost every minute of it i used to laugh so hard i would cry at some of the stupid shit. I was trying to find the video where he went to the Army Barracks which was just a army surplus store but it's gone along with a lot of other videos. I wish it would have ever ended i had so much fun watching it all. Jan Rankowski retired the Jace character and now hes an unfunny turd, sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLDwty_9KgM

So, this is not a schizophrenic man running around a forest but a guy doing a character bit?  ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 25, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
The last 25 years pretty much everything has been thrown at the Clintons, from profession to personal, from serious to silly, from credible to absurd. Once you break out the "They killed a dude" story not really sure how you top it?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 21, 2016, 01:39:32 AM
So, this is not a schizophrenic man running around a forest but a guy doing a character bit?  ???

it was all an act but he was VERY convincing at times, other times not so convincing. But just when you were like no this is to stupid this cant be real he would do something to reel you back in that seemed to real to fake. It was a wild ride and i wished it were real because i know people like him just not quite that bad lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KMHu9R3Yi0

WOTR

WOTR

I'm listening to a humour program on the CBC.  They are featuring people breaking down and crying because Trump is president elect.  There is a woman who is in Berlin and attending the first "anti-Trump" protest in Europe interviewed who "wanted to be there to show Germans that it is not the majority opinion in the US."  Newsflash: it is damn close, if it is not.  Millions voted for him.

She is also breaking down because "it is the only thing I can do right now" and "she just can't imagine what her friends in the states are going through right now."

I find Trump to be Biff from back to the future.  But I have yet to shed a tear due to anything other than laughing till I cry at some of these people.

Journalists that can't be trusted according to Ron Paul.  Colluded with Clinton against Trump.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list

Taaroa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 21, 2016, 01:26:55 AM
It's for the good of the country that a new president doesn't have to deal with the ongoing opinions of a previous one, but can consult with them privately if desired.

Would be a nice tradition to have here, but sadly our ex leaders love popping up in the media to criticise everything and that they would've done things the right way. 5 of the past 6 have been in the media in the last month over one thing or another (eg gun control, immigration, cutting ties with America because Trump won).

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2016, 01:34:23 AM
he won't be respected in the long run.

Some people will always respect him because he was the first african american president, not for what he did after entering office.

Which reminds me of the woman in this video from a few weeks ago going on about how great the Obamas are - if you recognise her, it's because she used to be in Jesse Ventura's tv show: https://youtu.be/fgoIYltwBzw?t=39m

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 20, 2016, 10:52:16 AM
Our next Secretary of Defense is going to be a bad ass.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-20/trump-appears-to-zero-in-on-mad-dog-mattis-to-lead-defense

James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Life-time soldier.
Codename is "Chaos"
Has a history degree.
Known as an intellectual in the upper ranks with a personal library of over 1000 volumes.
Carried with him a copy of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius on his deployments.
Was known as a true leader by those under his command and often engaged in conversation with the lower ranks to keep their spirits up.
"No one would have questioned Mattis if he'd slept eight hours each night in a private room, to be woken each morning by an aide who ironed his uniforms and heated his MREs. But there he was, in the middle of a freezing night, out on the lines with his Marines."
Took 30 seconds of consideration before ordering the Mukaradeeb Wedding Party Massacre, proving he cares more about winning and doing his job than BS media outrage.
Was noted for a willingness to remove senior leaders under his command at a time when the U.S. military seemed unable or unwilling to relieve under-performing or incompetent officers.
"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight. You know, it's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right upfront with you, I like brawling."

His quotes are hilarious.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/the-best-from-mad-dog-mattis/

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

Somewhere Paladin has a massive erection right now.  ;D

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!     AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I keep passing out fm all the blood rushing to my Penis!!!!!!!!!!!

pate

Has the raging bastard excommunicated anyone yet?  If not it is about thyme/...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS1NEBWPgK4