• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Falkie, Art Bell, Heather Wade.

Started by MR. Spock, March 27, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

MR. Spock

I hope that Falkie replaces Heather Wade on MITD because we all known that Falkie loves Art.  Art could be Falkie producer and Heather then could be the PR person for the MITD show.

DanTSX

I hope that they just shut down that show and network for good.   As for falkie, I have zero desire to watch a mentally limited man go insane over YouTube.  Give him a Netflix show and let America see the box fan King go mad instead.  He's the real star of this forum.   In a way, he personifies a composite of about 1/3 of the active posters in one spirit.    It's both sad, and amazing.

At that point, we can go back and focus our energies on actively, and viscously shaming Noory on a nightly basis.  Because that is why I first came here, and I forgot just how much fun that can be.

MR. Spock

I am done with Art and Heather Wade. What they have done is worst then what Noory has done. Art give us the bird and heather sucks. Art keeps on quitting his shows. I have many questions about the real reasons that he keeps quitting because after a while my guts said there is something fishy going on with ART.

3OctaveFart

I'm amazed the show is still going after four months. Maybe it does serve a niche, it's just not mine.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 27, 2016, 09:23:10 PM
I'm amazed the show is still going after four months. Maybe it does serve a niche, it's just not mine.
Heather is just riding arts coast tails. Why does the people who Arts picks to replace him in his "chair" sucks.

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 27, 2016, 09:22:25 PM
... Art give us the bird and heather sucks...

That about sums it up.  And they both have full contempt for the audience.

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 27, 2016, 09:25:44 PM
... Why does the people who Arts picks to replace him in his "chair" sucks.

Because after a certain amount of time, people in whatever industry they are in think they know everything about said industry.  And they have plenty of people agreeing with them. 

Art is great at hosting, he knows the equipment, he knows how to build a syndication of stations.  With a big assist from Ramona.  What he doesn't know is recognizing talent.  Given his excuse for quitting Sirius, he doesn't know to do his due diligence either, because the reasons he gave for quitting were issues that were know about them before he signed on. 

The other thing he doesn't know is when to be straight with the audience.  He's been so bad on social media sometimes I almost think he is trying to drive people away in order to be left alone and forgotten about.

pate

Logic dictates that this is a classic "Love Triangle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBgKBJVm1p0 (or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUlKPthrag)

Looking over the evidence, I am Not Sure.

M. Knight Shamalamadingdong could perhaps 'splain it better?

Sir?

pate

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 27, 2016, 04:54:14 PM
I hope that Falkie replaces Heather Wade on MITD because we all known that Falkie loves Art.  Art could be Falkie producer and Heather then could be the PR person for the MITD show.

Apologies for my earlier post, Sir Ricardo Montalban(sp_) 'splains your desires more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxd5B98xJQg

JENX

I am done with Art and Heather Wade. What they have done is worst then what Noory has done. Art give us the bird and heather sucks. Art keeps on quitting his shows. I have many questions about the real reasons that he keeps quitting because after a while my guts said there is something fishy going on with ART.

Arts posts to facebook have REALLY taken me to a place i never thought i'd go to with art.
the more he says on there, the more i can't stand him.
i wish he would just go away and let us remember him the way he used to be.

Quote from: pate on April 04, 2016, 04:10:23 AM
Apologies for my earlier post, Sir Ricardo Montalban(sp_) 'splains your desires more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxd5B98xJQg
De Plane, De Plane.
Boss, our guests have arrived.

;) 

ge30542

Let's stick a fork in our Art Bell memories.
We've still got the old 1990s shows.

The Alcoholic

Art and Heather Wade. What they have done is worst then what Noory has done.

3OctaveFart

Noory thought Heather was brilliant.

The idea that Noory confers talent on someone is funny itself.