• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Roswells, Art

I'll be selling torches and pitchforks if anyone needs them.

K_Dubb

I am already looking forward to Stalkerwe'en.  Easy costume this year.

Quote from: norland2424 on August 29, 2016, 10:10:39 PM
Heather was always it

No one else wanted it. Even if she was it, another very poor choice on Art's part.

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on August 29, 2016, 10:13:09 PM
Maybe this was Heather...
Nah, she is a witch. Catholics hate them and used to burn them.  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 10:15:41 PM

They let one go. Why?  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 29, 2016, 09:56:32 PM
It's still my dream to land on the moon. GravitySucks? Wink, wink.

I hope it doesn't matter that I don't know anything about rocketry or whatever they call it. I'm sure I can wing it.

I will begin working out the equations of motions so that you don't sink up to your eyeballs when you try and land.

And make sure you watch out for those glass domes.

You can't smell anything in space.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on August 29, 2016, 09:25:27 PM
Art had been coaching Heather for months, though she was apparently unaware of the intent at the time.

You know what?  I had never thought about it, but she goes out to visit Art, to conduct a one hour interview, and months later has all the technical skills to run a radio show single handedly?  Gees, I have to stop thinking about this, and listen to all the things Heather wants to teach me tonight.

albrecht

Quote from: god of thunder on August 29, 2016, 10:20:25 PM
They let one go. Why?  ;D
She floated? Like that guest that Art had who had sex with aliens (and later Norry had and was very uncomfortable with the subject of sex?)

albrecht

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 29, 2016, 10:24:10 PM
Caller from Argentina on the line now.
'A Stream Error Occurred' on TuneIn when I tried to tune in per your comment. Curious how the actual people are doing down there.

Juan Cena

Quote from: norland2424 on August 29, 2016, 09:27:07 PM
Noory is her father after all

That would require Dave to have a penis.

Now if you said Dave was Heather's mom, on the other hand...

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 29, 2016, 10:24:10 PM
Caller from Argentina on the line now.

Hmmmm....John from Argentina? I wonder, we had fake likes from Africa. Do you think there is a possibility, we have a fake caller from Argentina?

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 10:26:55 PM
'A Stream Error Occurred' on TuneIn when I tried to tune in per your comment. Curious how the actual people are doing down there.

He said there were some small problems on the Brazil/Argentina border but that Argentina has been spared most of the big problems.

Quote from: brig on August 29, 2016, 10:21:41 PM
You know what?  I had never thought about it, but she goes out to visit Art, to conduct a one hour interview, and months later has all the technical skills to run a radio show single handedly?  Gees, I have to stop thinking about this, and listen to all the things Heather wants to teach me tonight.

The test show, brig! Remember the test show? It stunk from day one. Let Heather guide you tonight, like Patrick Swayze in Ghost.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on August 29, 2016, 10:28:01 PM
The test show, brig! Remember the test show? It stunk from day one. Let Heather guide you tonight, like Patrick Swayze in Ghost.

Oh GAWD!  Don't remind me!  :(

Juan Cena

The Fixx? Did Art ever use "Red Skies At Night" as bumper music?

Juan Cena

Quote from: rekcuf on August 29, 2016, 10:31:34 PM
I can never get through via the Nigerian Line.

All those Nigerian Princes hog the lines.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 10:15:41 PM

It's a good thing Catholics keep telling us they are the good guys, otherwise how would we know?

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on August 29, 2016, 10:27:00 PM
Any from South Sudan yet?

I'm waiting for her to change her intro from *Freezing Pole to Freezing Pole*  to *From oasis to oasis*.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 29, 2016, 10:32:44 PM

It's a good thing Catholics keep telling us they are the good guys, otherwise how would we know?

They let one witch live. Isn't that proof enough?  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on August 29, 2016, 10:32:52 PM
And the Facebook likes!

It's too bad people can't purchase Facebook hates.

Another story?
Bring on the Davenport!

Let me tell my UFO story and then have him tell me to phone in and make a report.

Juan Cena

In the end all these conspiracy theories involving Art's departure in the end sound as ludicrous as the conspiracy theories presented on the show.

The stalker story still sounds more credible than Art jerking everyone's chain or just getting cold feet.

The only other theory I'd entertain is that Art's health started taking a turn for a worse before the news he had been hospitalized.

albrecht

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 29, 2016, 10:40:47 PM
Another story?
Bring on the Davenport!

Let me tell my UFO story and then have him tell me to phone in and make a report.
Same, thanks for the comment. Shit going on  down  there could be getting bad. I want Davenport. It will be 'interesting'. I just hope she doesn't ruin it.