• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

I thought Heather was talking to a soundboard saying "hello" over and over again.

Nobody

Quote from: akwilly on July 09, 2016, 12:25:59 AM
I liked Heather calling out the wacko Alex Jones.

Heather can say what she likes about Alex Jones, but at least he isn't constantly boring the arse off his audience with lame witchcraft stories.

Nobody

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 09, 2016, 12:42:17 AM
I thought Heather was talking to a soundboard saying "hello" over and over again.

That bit of confusion was the highlight of the evening for me.  This show was a dead loss, despite Brig's repeated assurances that it would only get better as the evening wore on.  :(

Heather Wade must live in a cave, she is so out of touch with reality that I do believe she has brain damage from the desert heat.  Let me set the record straight first, I am Japanese and I lived in California, Florida and South Carolina for the first 20 years of my life, I would consider myself American but I had to make a choice when I turned 20 years old, either American or Japanese(Japan does not recognize dual citizenship and citizenship is not gained by birth but by blood).  Heather portrays herself as a Rock n Roll Witch and I think she fried her brain in her younger days.  First off she must be a shrill for the Government, give me a break, she cannot believe the American Government would do anything under handed  just look up the  Tuskegee syphilis experiment and another thing Police Officers are not required to protect and serve the public, they are hired to protect the local Government and it's property so those 100 Cops or so were not there to protect the protestor's but to protect the property.  It is a shame because when I was a child I was told to always look for a Police Officer when I needed help,, now that is the last person you want to look to because he might shoot you for making eye contact with him.  What Heather does not understand is that she says most Cops are good but there is always a few bad apples, well since the Police police themselves it is their own fault when they let bad Cops run wild.

Entering hour three, still no black listeners.

BLM caller line now changed to callers that have a black friend.

Black lives matter people do not listen to talk radio

mikuthing01

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:04:28 AM
Black lives matter people do not listen to talk radio

Do Japanese hate Koreans? I hear that they do but kpop artists go to japan a lot so im wondering what Japan/Korea relations are like

True, there are problems with Japan and the rest of Asia and that has to do with the War.  Japanese do not hate anyone, every one hates us.  Seriously

to continue, we are like America, every other country dislikes America but wants to be like America

zeebo

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:12:08 AM
True, there are problems with Japan and the rest of Asia and that has to do with the War.  Japanese do not hate anyone, every one hates us.  Seriously

I had a beautiful Korean friend and she'd go ballistic when people thought she was Japanese.  Funny thing is though, she loved Japanese food and culture lol.

I_Speculate

The Chinese do not like the Japanese due to the atrocities they committed during ww2.

Also, Japanese is all that counts in Japan, citizenship is by blood and not by birth.  If one of your parents is other than Japanese then you can not be a citizen.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:12:08 AM

oh, very sorry to hear that i would like to go to visit Japan one day. I have a Japanese friend that was born in America and moved back to Japan to teach English. She said she never felt like she fit in here and she seems happy now but had a hard time learning Japanese.

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 09, 2016, 01:16:10 AM
The Chinese do not like the Japanese due to the atrocities they committed during ww2.

War is over and the Criminal Trials have been completed and as far as War Crimes the Chinese have no room to talk with their recent record.

I_Speculate

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:18:15 AM
War is over and the Criminal Trials have been completed and as far as War Crimes the Chinese have no room to talk with their recent record.

I wasn't picking sides ; simply stating what is. There is still deep hatred for each other.

That doesn't mean the average people don't get along.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:18:15 AM
Japan is great to visit but if you are not Japanese you will always be refered to as a foreigner (Gaijin) and the Police will stop yuou alot to check your papers.

akwilly

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:16:16 AM
Also, Japanese is all that counts in Japan, citizenship is by blood and not by birth.  If one of your parents is other than Japanese then you can not be a citizen.
a person can gain citizenship in Japan. You gotta live there for 5 years and renounce your citizenship from where you came from and take some tests

zeebo

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:21:01 AM
Japan is great to visit but if you are not Japanese you will always be refered to as a foreigner (Gaijin) and the Police will stop yuou alot to check your papers.

I studied Japanese and got pretty good at one point, but I heard that in Japan they think foreigners can never actually learn the language well.

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 09, 2016, 01:20:04 AM
I wasn't picking sides ; simply stating what is. There is still deep hatred for each other.

That doesn't mean the average people don't get along.
I have lived in 4 different countries and one thing that I know for sure is that people are people and people do not usualy hate different people it is usualy the Government that does the hateing

JENX

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:16:16 AM

keep listening to the show and post often.
about everyting. 

mikuthing01

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:21:01 AM

I respect Japan for staying homogeneous i hope it can stay that way with the low birth rates. I have heard that they are bringing in foreign doctors because there is a shortage. Do you think banning anime and hentai would up birth rates? seems like the younger generation are into 2d girls more than the real thing.

And i know i have a Hatsune Miku screen name but I'm a casual fan (and im married) and i actually like Megurine Luka more lol

Quote from: akwilly on July 09, 2016, 01:22:51 AM
a person can gain citizenship in Japan. You gotta live there for 5 years and renounce your citizenship from where you came from and take some tests
Not true, a foreigner can be a legal resident not a citizen

I_Speculate

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:24:03 AM
I have lived in 4 different countries and one thing that I know for sure is that people are people and people do not usualy hate different people it is usualy the Government that does the hateing

Agreed.

My wife was Asian , so i'm pretty well versed on all things Asian.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 09, 2016, 01:25:42 AM
I respect Japan for staying homogeneous i hope it can stay that way with the low birth rates. I have heard that they are bringing in foreign doctors because there is a shortage. Do you think banning anime and hentai would up birth rates? seems like the younger generation are into 2d girls more than the real thing.

And i know i have a Hatsune Miku screen name but I'm a casual fan (and im married) and i actually like Megurine Luka more lol
To be honest Anime is more geared towards the older adults but the low birth rate is due to the over working and low testosterone levels of the Japanese males.

Quote from: akwilly on July 09, 2016, 01:27:47 AM
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Japanese-Citizen
Not to argue with you but that site is not completely correct for example #1 states Apply for residency a resident is not a citizen.

I_Speculate

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on July 09, 2016, 01:32:34 AM
Not to argue with you but that site is not completely correct for example #1 states Apply for residency a resident is not a citizen.

You must become a resident in order to level up to citizen class.