• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

norland2424

Quote from: MV on April 29, 2016, 12:51:45 AM
i can't understand why any of that would bother her.  is bellgab beneath the blessing of a mention on this precious radio broadcasting enterprise?  when calling, is everyone supposed to pretend she doesn't know what bellgab is or that it exists?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't a user here and her name wasn't (redacted)?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't using the name (redacted) on art's show initially?  is everyone supposed to pretend she didn't repeatedly host this forum's podcast?  is everyone supposed to pretend her association with art would have happened without bellgab?  because it sure as shit wouldn't have.  oh, and is everyone supposed to pretend bellgab wasn't the nucleus of what inspired and motivated art's returns in both 2013 and 2015?

i find this annoying.  whatever.

remember how Arts facebook "friends" acted when he was posting about bellgab being a bad place, it seems being a bellgabber is the worst sin for paranormal radio right now.

doctor weird

i can't understand why any of that would bother her.  is bellgab beneath the blessing of a mention on this precious radio broadcasting enterprise?  when calling, is everyone supposed to pretend she doesn't know what bellgab is or that it exists?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't a user here and her name wasn't (redacted)?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't using the name (redacted) on art's show initially?  is everyone supposed to pretend she didn't repeatedly host this forum's podcast?  is everyone supposed to pretend her association with art would have happened without bellgab?  because it sure as shit wouldn't have.  oh, and is everyone supposed to pretend bellgab wasn't the nucleus of what inspired and motivated art's returns in both 2013 and 2015?

I call her Hitler now

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 12:59:49 AM
I think the term batshit used in one word I have heard on a whole lot of Terrestrial Shows IE Glenn, Rush and Levin and Savage . I have heard it mentioned there many times ... Bigger Shows by far !

hmm.  that's interesting.

zeebo

i can't understand why any of that would bother her. ...

I get the vibe she wanted to reinvent herself, which means distancing herself from all previous connections.  I haven't heard other radio personalities doing this, they usually seem to talk freely about their past, how they got their start in the biz, where they grew up etc. 

She's also very protective, if not over-protective of her guests and seems anxious anyone related to bg might be too unpredictable, which is honestly kind of odd for a show with unscreened calls.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on April 29, 2016, 01:00:04 AM
remember how Arts facebook "friends" acted when he was posting about bellgab being a bad place, it seems being a bellgabber is the worst sin for paranormal radio right now.

i'd say "paranormal radio" its self is a sin.

doctor weird

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2016, 01:08:46 AM
I get the vibe she wanted to reinvent herself, which means distancing herself from all previous connections.  I haven't heard other radio personalities doing this, they usually seem to talk freely about their past, how they got their start in the biz, where they grew up etc. 

She's also very protective, if not over-protective of her guests and seems anxious anyone related to bg might be too unpredictable, which is honestly kind of odd for a show with unscreened calls.

she didn't even want to share a picture of herself ffs

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2016, 01:08:46 AM

...all of which is great if you're hosting the melatonin hour (as jim norton used to say).

bateman

Boom.

Barfly

Quote from: jaz on April 29, 2016, 12:36:06 AM
Can can just play the clip and use audacity to record it?
I hate you Jaz..get back doin podcasts

bigchucka

Quote from: norland2424 on April 29, 2016, 12:25:17 AM
more annoyed then mad, but yes, any mention of bellgab makes her voice sound annoyed, hell she was steaming when jackstar called in one night and called her " redacted".

Thanks for helping me put those pieces together... Listened to the MV/ Art February interview where he mentioned that "She's one of your own"...

SnapT

Heather showed her true colors when she didn't give Falkie the Hoagland slot.  Her true colors as a DIM BULB.  Her third-hour ratings would've improved as everyone turned DMDN on to get ready to hear Falkie.

Her loss is Noory's gain!

bigchucka

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 12:59:49 AM
I think the term batshit used in one word I have heard on a whole lot of Terrestrial Shows IE Glenn, Rush and Levin and Savage . I have heard it mentioned there many times ... Bigger Shows by far !

Beck said nigger before... It had to do with a story about black kids making fun of a handicapped child at a school, and a school official asked how they would feel if someone called them a ...

Barfly

Quote from: SnapT on April 29, 2016, 01:29:58 AM
Heather showed her true colors when she didn't give Falkie the Hoagland slot.  Her true colors as a DIM BULB.  Her third-hour ratings would've improved as everyone turned DMDN on to get ready to hear Falkie.

Her loss is Noory's gain!
Its every ones loss, staying on a forum about some so called idol that is non existent AKA Art.
Get over it, Art is gone, ya dont like Heather? Why are you here?
Network died months ago, nothing to see here, move on or just be a troll.

doctor weird

Quote from: Barfly on April 29, 2016, 01:35:59 AM
Its every ones loss, staying on a forum about some so called idol that is non existent AKA Art.
Get over it, Art is gone, ya dont like Heather? Why are you here?
Network died months ago, nothing to see here, move on or just be a troll.

some men just like to watch the world burn

JesusJuice

Quote from: bigchucka on April 29, 2016, 01:30:43 AM
Beck said nigger before... It had to do with a story about black kids making fun of a handicapped child at a school, and a school official asked how they would feel if someone called them a ...

There is literally nothing wrong with going on a live national radio program and saying "nigger" as many times as you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_MGntFSAuo

Barfly

Ghost Nutter

There isn't  much going on for us bell fans really...unless art ends up writing another book or something

zeebo

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on April 29, 2016, 01:58:19 AM
There isn't  much going on for us bell fans really...unless art ends up writing another book or something

I said "goodbye" to Art many months ago.  Now I'm just cobbling together what I can for late nite radio.  Half the time I don't listen to anything and either watch netflix or read books.  Other than when Knapp hosts C2C, there's just no compelling 'must-listen' live show like when Art was on.

73s

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 28, 2016, 11:20:43 PM
Valid point. This is not 1995. It's 2016. More science, less woo. That's where the interesting weirdness is happening. Not this old rehashed shit we've listened to already for DECADES.

X2.  Couldn't have said it better. 

73s

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2016, 02:08:45 AM
I said "goodbye" to Art many months ago.  Now I'm just cobbling together what I can for late nite radio.  Half the time I don't listen to anything and either watch netflix or read books.  Other than when Knapp hosts C2C, there's just no compelling 'must-listen' live show like when Art was on.

Another agreement here. I'm just not feeling it.  EODR is great for laughs though, just wish it were on more often.

HumanBeing

The shows I have listened to recently I have enjoyed. Sometimes a break from all the riff raff and skullduggery really can adjust your perspective on the whole situation.
I look forward to the 5 hour shows. I think it shows great dedication and commitment.

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on April 29, 2016, 12:13:21 AM
Well one person in chat knows my plans, i posted most of the facts.
I bought some property in the Midwest, actually i could be considered a redneck now, since i will be living in Kentucky about 6 months from now.
Retirement better be all i wanted it to be.
I hate you all but i like ya also..funny how things work out.

Good to see you back Barfly, sorry, I  must have dozed off just before you started to post. 

Lilith

Praise MV!

It makes me feel like we the bellgabbers were just being used all along.

Keith touched base with me about our officially licensed Heather Waifu Body Pillows (tm) and let me know that an overwhelming portion of MITD fans demanded that a corrected brunette version be made available for purchase on the DMDN cyber store - note: PayPal is still a requirement. The blonde mock ups were filled with asbestos and were part of an exclusive run for the Heather Task Force a.k.a. Mystic Stars and Heather Police as a thank you for their service but all of us at Dark Matter Digital Network are pleased to announce that the life-like brunette body pillow is now available for sale to all, just in time for the exciting expansion of the show next week. Grip those pillows tight for all five hours of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert w/ Heather Wade (tm)!

We're holding a raffle to give one of these puppies away to our BellGab audience, so please private message me your measurements in case you win.

SWT(tm)

73s

Quote from: SnapT on April 28, 2016, 11:50:34 PM
Noory's secret weapon against Heather Wade is revealed...

http://youtu.be/uXB90mVuw5E

hahahah! This is awesome. I can't believe this, is this for real, Senda on C2C now? OMG

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 29, 2016, 06:09:57 AM
Keith touched base with me about our officially licensed Heather Waifu Body Pillows (tm) and let me know that an overwhelming portion of MITD fans demanded that a corrected brunette version be made available for purchase on the DMDN cyber store - note: PayPal is still a requirement. The blonde mock ups were filled with asbestos and were part of an exclusive run for the Heather Task Force a.k.a. Mystic Stars and Heather Police as a thank you for their service but all of us at Dark Matter Digital Network are pleased to announce that the life-like brunette body pillow is now available for sale to all, just in time for the exciting expansion of the show next week. Grip those pillows tight for all five hours of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert w/ Heather Wade (tm)!

We're holding a raffle to give one of these puppies away to our BellGab audience, so please private message me your measurements in case you win.

SWT(tm)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA